He likes her, She likes him??? or not??

It's Complicated

 

Lee Jajin's POV

~Malhan jeok innayo geudaereul saranghamnidaHeunhan geu dan eoro bake Saranghae saranghae Geumal bakke dameul mari eobseoseo~

                Of all the songs I had to sing that time, aish. I try to dismiss the thought out of my head; the day I lost Mina again. I felt a throbbing pain inside my chest and I felt my body weakened by it.

              “Good work today.” I looked up to see who it was, and I saw Mina handing me a water bottle.I took the water from her hand and gave her a faint smile, all that stuff took my energy away, not to mention playing with the kids. She took the sit beside me to rest for a while also. There was a long silence between the two of us. As for me, this silence is bearable; just she and I sitting together resting after a long day, words are not needed to know that both of you are comfortable. I looked at her and you can see the exhaustion from her face.

              “ Let’s go home.” I said and stood up. I was able to walk a few steps when I realized she was still sitting there.

              “Ya, didn’t you hear what I just said?” Then my phone rang.

              “Chulsoon, what’s up?--- Now? Okay, I’ll be there. See you.” After a few seconds I hung up my phone, another phone rang, but it was not mine. Mina was still staring blankly in thin air stupidly.

              “Your phone.” I told her. she just gave me a confused and I stared at her instead. SERIOUSLY? It took a while before she realized it was her phone.

              “Chulsoon?” She answered. Oh it’s Chulsoon too.

              “Right now?.... Okay, I see. All right. Bye.” She stood up and waved her hand at me. I can’t help but lose my patience to the “thickness” of this girl. I let out a loud sigh to release all the anxiety I am feeling.

              “I’m going there too, let’s go together.” And with that, she finally understood. She must have not been paying attention to me the whole time. This girl, I wish she can at least not show how much she does not care about me anymore. She nodded in agreement and we made our way to Chulsoon.

 

Han Mina’s POV:

              I was distracted the whole time. I caught myself staring at thin air again. The next thing I know I was walking behind Jaejin following him since we’re going to see Chulsoon and the others. I stayed close behind Jaejin making sure I was not walking beside him ‘cause it feels kind of awkward. And then I found myself staring at his figure, tracing the details of his back with my eyes. I suddenly stopped walking when I felt cold when the wind blew a little. I closed my eyes from the chill I was feeling. When I opened my eyes again, Jaejin was already far away. I felt a sting in my chest. I felt something being opened from the depths of my heart. I was frozen from where I was standing when his singing voice suddenly played in my head. What is this I am feeling?

              “Is there something wrong?” Jaejin looked back at me.

              “Nothing.” I shook my head. “I just feel cold.” I then hurried my way to him.

              We got to his car and I felt really awkward having to seat in his car again. The last time I was sitting here he “joked” about kissing me. I blushed as I remember the thoughts.

              “What are you spacing out for? Get in.” I dropped myself to the seat and dismissed the thoughts in my head. I felt cold again and this time I sneezed. Then I felt something thrown at me. It was Jaejin’s coat.

              “Wear it. At least try to warm yourself with it.” I looked him for a couple of seconds since the thought took a while to process. I sneezed again and the sneezed stopped me from staring. I wore the jacket and it made me really really warm…………………………. INSIDE.

 

author: it's getting boring and boring.. OTL OTL  I'll try to spice things up in the next chapter.. T^T