When thoughts become real..

It's Complicated

 

Choi Jonghun's POV:

                It has been 2 days since I last heard from Han Mi-na. How can she ignore me like this? I cannot believe I am bothered so much by the thought of her as well. There must be something wrong with me. When I was talking to her that night, I can’t help but notice how nervous she was. She kept drinking at first and stopped when she realized she was consuming so much already. I thought it was my chance to converse with her more properly, but I was wrong. She kept looking left and right, looking at her friends as if looking for help. Eventually she gave up and she at least tried to have a decent chat with me. Then Hongki came and we had to leave because of one of her girl’s party. Such a pain. I’ll go to her house then. This time I won’t let anyone or anything get in the way.

               I called her Monday morning. I didn’t bother to text her ‘cause I’m pretty sure I’ll get ignored AGAIN. so I called her and it took a while before she finally answered.

              “Hello???” How cute. I really like her voice, it’s so tiny. But the thought of it how clueless she is that I like her still ticks me off. It’s so obvious already. Is she just playing dumb with me or what?

“Ya! Where are you?” I just asked, but I’m on my way to her place anyway. Good thing Jaejin knows where she lives.

              “Eh? At home, on my way to school. why?” Great. Just as planned. I feel like a stalker now though. This is my 1st time doing these things, picking up a girl from home and drive her somewhere, calls a girl first, put much effort just to be with her. Normally, it’s the girl who does these things for me.

              “Oh good, I just came from Jaejin’s place ‘cause I picked something up. Are you on your way to school? I’ll give you a ride, wait for me okay?” I hang up so she can’t say no.

               I was able to find her house pretty quickly since she was outside waiting. She was staring at thin air. It must be a hobby of her. She always has this blank look on her face. I don’t know if its sadness, but it’s more like emptiness for me. Every time I see her like that, it makes me want to make her smile. For some reason, I grabbed my guitar and walked towards her and I started to play the guitar. She did not uttered a single word and so did I. It's a silence i can never get tired of. She just listened to me as I play.  and what came up next was something I did not expect.

                She smiled at me simply, and God knows how much my heart wants to jump out of my chest at that moment. For the first time in my life someone made me believe that love is real and not just a thought.