Rocket of Emotions

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                Too much things going on at once, I can barely keep up on what’s happening. I was sipping nervously at my drink as I try to process everything that’s going on right now. I’m currently sitting besides Sudae, next to her is Yei. Yei is here.

                “So you decided to show up.” Sudae was referring to me, I just nodded and gave a weak yeah. I try to look as cheerful as possible since it has been a long time since we saw Yei.

                “So Yei, since when have you been here?” I asked. I’m really happy that she’s here, but I hate to admit that I’m a bit.. Never mind. I can’t seem to get this feeling either. After all, Jaejin and she broke up only because she lives now in the US.

                “I just arrived this morning. I wanted to surprise everyone so I only told Sudae about it. I missed you guys!” She hugged Sudae and she was reaching as hard as she could so she could hug me as well.

                “We missed you too Yei. And hell yeah you surprised us all.” Sudae said back while I just hugged them both back.

                “You surprised us all right.” I was really surprised after all. That’s when I remembered Sudae talking over the phone this morning. It must be Yei all right. I shot Sudae a painful look and her eyes were apologetic as well. I dismissed the matter since there’s no use crying over spilt milk.

                Meanwhile, FT Island was still at some table discussing with the person from the company. We’re all nervous for them and we can see their nervous faces too. I saw Jaejin looking at our table from time to time giving a soft smile, but it wasn’t for me or Sudae or the others, but it was for Yei. I felt some tiny thing stab my heart as I noticed that. Jonghun on the other hand was busy talking to the person since he’s the leader. I drank the remaining contents in my glass nervously. Too many emotions all at once, I’m not used to this. After a few more minutes FT Island joined our table all with unreadable expressions in their faces.

                “So how did it go?” Sudae was the one who had the nerve to ask. All of them sat first before they answered the question leaving us all hanging in wonder.

                “Well, how do we put it?” Hongki said confused. He scratched his head thinking of words to say.

                “We’re going to be trainees for a while and if they think we can debut already, apparently we will.” Jaejin continued for Hongki but I guess all of them were not satisfied by the negotiation.

                “Huh? Can you explain further?” Yei asked Jaejin and he smiled back at her instantly. I found myself looking at the two former couple as if relieving my high school days, my painful first love.

                “There were a lot of conditions before we can debut so yeah. It’s still good because we get to sign a contract with them.” Jaejin said.

                “But it’s not clear when we’re going to debut.” Minhwan said in frustration.

                “Right.” Seunghyun agreed.

                “But it still all good right? Not all bands get to have this chance, so we just have to do our best and show them what we’ve got.” Jaejin encouraged the others and they dismissed the matter.

                All this time Jonghun was quiet and I can feel Hongki was glaring at me. I sighed and felt the need to leave before Hongki tear me into pieces and besides, Jaejin and Yei together again, too much for me to process right now. So I stood up and gathered my things.

                “I’m going.” I told Sudae who seemed to feel the awkward situation I was in right now. But Yei stopped me.

                “What? Why? It’s still early and didn’t you say you miss me?” Yei was persuading me to stay, of course she’s totally clueless of the situation.

                “Of course I do but I have some other plans that I really badly need to attend to. I just went out for a while to see FT’s performance. It’s not as if you’re going to stay here for one night only right?” I pleaded Yei. I really wanted to leave this place.

                “You owe me a date okay?” She gave up and I just agreed to her condition.

                “ And as expected, you guys did a good job.” I smiled faintly at the boys and I saw Jonghun looked at me. “You were awesome.” I said to them but I was actually looking back at Jonghun. “You were amazing.” I said finally and left.

 

author: aiissshh..now im really worried.. i've updated but there are no comments.. T^T ajsdhajkshd im sorry if im disappointing you all... OTL OTL :(