Goat wants Pizza!

It's Complicated

 

Lee Jaejin’s POV:

                “They broke up.” Seunghyun apparently was talking to his self but he said it out loud instead. I know there was already something wrong with Jonghun but I just cannot get to think of the reason until Seunghyun said so. Confused; shall I be happy or sad? Why did they break up? They seem so happy together. But what was clear to me was that Jonghun never acted this way over someone before. I just felt that I had to do something so I quickly looked for that music sheet.

                “Play your heart out.” That was all I could say since for some reason he kept on shrugging me off coldly.

                When we were performing I was looking around the audience hoping she would be there to at least watch in the shadows. In my search in the crowd, much to my surprise I found more than I was looking for; there was Yei. On the other end of the room there was a familiar figure watching us intently. I cannot see much who it was but my wondering ended when Yei called her from afar. There were traces of tears in her eyes but no one bothered to ask why. I maybe the only one who was clueless of the situation here so I tried my best to distract my thoughts of running away with Mina right there and then so that I could replace those tears with smiles. But I cannot do that, Jonghun is still definitely hurt and as a respect for Yei and Mina’s friendship, and my relationship with Yei, I have to tell her about this. But with all the sudden events I never had the chance to do so.

                The next thing I know, I found myself frozen staring at Jonghun and Mina who were hugging each other. I forgot something in the room so I went back to get it. When I was about to enter, I saw what they were doing. I found myself stuck with deep pain again.  For the nth time, I am watching Mina being taken away from me.

                “Oops! EXCUSE!” I heard someone said out loudly. Jonghun and Mina let go of each other as soon as they saw us coming in. It was Sudae who interrupted them.

                “Jaejin forgot his phone. Sorry!” Yei then apologized for the disturbance we’ve caused. I was still in an uncomprehable state so I just looked for my phone and went out. I went outside to get some fresh air to collect myself again. As I felt myself reorganize, I realized that Yei and Sudae were with me.

                “I didn’t know you’re this lame Jaejin.” Sudae was mocking me and Yei was shaking her head as she tsked. I just gave them a defeat look since I’m losing again already.

                “You like her don’t you?” Yei said to me. I was surprised but she doesn’t seem to be as surprised as me. I just nodded weakly at the fact I was just about to say to her.

                “How did you know?” I asked.

                “I figured.” She then kept quiet for a while. “We’ve been together for two years you know. So at least, I would know if there’s someone else you’re looking at.” She smiled at me weakly telling me that she understands.

                “I did love you Yei.” I just want to reassure her that fact.

                “I know Jaejin. I felt that too.” She nodded and smiled weakly. She was looking afar as if looking at a far away reality.

                “You’re not mad?”

                “For what?”

                “That I love Mina now?” She just chuckled at my words and it somewhat pissed me off. I was worried the entire time and now she’s laughing like she’s mocking me. I hissed at her and that was the time when she only stopped.

                “I already know that a long time ago.” She just smiled at the confused me. “I know you love me but I also know you love her. Besides, I’ve always believed that it’s not impossible to love two people at the same time; it all goes down to the intensity of the feeling. But you chose me that time so yeah, it worked out.” We smiled at each other, Yei never fails to make me relieve with everything she says.

                “So what you waiting for GOAT? PIZZA?! Go take her away!” Sudae then said out of nowhere, removing Yei and I from the moment we were in. I nodded and almost ran to Mina but then something stopped me.

                “BUT HOW?” I asked. xD

 

Meanwhile….

Minhwan’s POV:

                Seunghyun and I unintentionally overheard the conversation. Hongki-hyung told us to get them since Jonghun-hyung can leave now anyway. The next thing we know, we found ourselves deeply engrossed in their conversation.

                “WHAT?! JAEJIN-HYUNG IS IN LOVE WITH MINA?!” Seunghyun said out loud AGAIN.

 

author: TITLE IS RELEVANT OKAY XD :)) HAHAHAHAHA.. okay so yes, i am ending this soon guys.. :) it was fun doing this.. i am not yet going to say my parting words.. xD hahaha but i want you guys to know that im making a sequel for the other members: a straight pairing with an OC and im thinking if i can write a sequel with OTPs.. hahahahahaha xD what do you think? :)) tell me! :) <33 oh and thank you!! :D