First love

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                What the hell? WHAT IN THE HELL IS LEE JAEJIN doing here? I tried to not mind him by keeping myself busy with the kids. I saw the kids gathered around me ready to hear a story. Oh wait- what story? I panicked since I was not prepared. I looked at the smiling eager faces all waiting for me to start making me feel more pressured. Shoot! But what made it harder for me to think was Jaejin’s staring. Damn it. He was looking at me intently as if he’s one of the kids. I was struggling in my head to come up with something, then an idea crossed my mind.

                “Hmmm, why don’t we start with music today?” I suggested to the kids and I immediately shot a look at Jaejin.  He was startled at my remark and it was obvious he was really nervous. It's his fault anyway. I can't think straight because of his staring.

                He came towards our direction with panic overcoming his senses. “Ya! I know you are crazy but what am I going to do?” he tried his very best to calm his self down and I really find him cute when he loses his composure. Wait, what am I thinking? It’s something I would say 5 years ago.

                “Just play or sing. You’re a musician right?” I removed my gaze quickly away from him in order to remove the stupid thoughts away. I looked around to find the guitar and when I saw it I quickly handed it over to him.

                “Okay kids clap your hands for Jaejin.” I clapped my hands together with the kids and the other volunteers stopped to watch as well. Jaejin felt pressured and he knew that there’s no way he can get out of the situation. So he sat in the chair, and strummed the guitar and he cringed by the sound it made; it was out of tune. The kids must’ve messed with the guitar AGAIN. He started plucking and tuning and started a conversation with the kids to buy him some more time.

                “Looks like someone here wants to become a musician.” Jaejin looked at the kids' eager faces. He was pausing once in a while since he was tuning. Surprisingly the kids were all patiently waiting for him to start as he pluck those strings.

                “Can I see the hands of those who want to become a musician?” He looked at the kids. Some kids were shy but they raised their hands. Some got excited and even stood up with their hands raised so high. So cute. :3

                “Wow, looks like there’s going to be plenty of artists to listen to in the future.” He smiled at the kids’ enthusiasm and the kids all let out a giggle. He strummed the guitar once more this time with content drawn on his face.

                “Okay, looks like we’re ready. What do you want me to play?” He looked at the kids. Of course the kids won’t know so much songs.

                “Mina-unnie.” I heard a small voice calling my name and I looked for the owner of the voice and I found Young-hee staring at me.

                “What is it dear?” I smiled at her gently to ask what is it that she wants. He looked back at Jaejin and said, “Can you play the song that Mina-unnie usually plays for us?” Young-hee asked Jaejin.

                “What song is it?” Jaejin looked at me. I thought hard for the song that I usually play only to realize it was the song that Jonghun sang for me and thought me recently.

                “I Confess.” I said in a very low voice. Jaejin and I both stiffened. I tried to act cool with it.

                “Ahhh, that song. Of course I know that." Then there was a pause. "That’s our song!” Jaejin informed the kids happily and he started plucking the first notes. Before my consciousness was able to pick up what he was doing, my unconscious started to rise in the surface making me remember all the repressed feelings I had for him 5 years ago; my first love.

 

author: it's lame.................. T^T OTL OTL