Plotting

It's Complicated

 

Lee Jaejin’s POV:

                Who was that? We looked for the voice who revealed to the whole world about my feelings for Mina. Great! Just great! Now everybody knows except for her. We saw the two maknaes grinning at us as if trying to act innocent about not listening in our conversation.

                “Since when did you two become eavesdroppers?” I asked them.

                “Errr.. Just now??” Seunghyun smiled at me and Minwhan as well. I just shook my head at the two not bothered actually with what they have heard. Minhwan knows about it anyway.

                “Sorry hyung! We didn’t mean to overhear your conversation!” Minhwan explained. I just smiled at them so that they could drop the matter.

                “It’s okay. You know about it anyway Minawhan, except for Seunghyun.” He shot me an apolgetic look and I just laughed at him.

                “What are you two doing here anyway?” Yei asked.

                “Oh! Hongki-hyung said we can all go home now. Jonghun-hyung doesn’t have to stay in the hospital as well.” Seunghyun said.

                “Let’s go then.” I said to them. Yei and Sudae were looking at each other as if plotting something evil. I ignored their activity and made my way to the room excited to see Mina. Hopefully she and Jonghun are not cuddling or anything. The thought made me walk slower and I felt some arm wrap over shoulders.

                “Don’t worry hyung, you can do it.” Minhwan said as if betting on me. It made me feel better and excited at the same time. I’m going to take her this time. I swear.

               

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                I can feel my almost shattered heart throbbing so badly as I waited for Mina to answer my plea. We kept silent for a while together in each other’s arms. I know that she was thinking about it since if she really did not want me anymore, she would have said no immediately to my proposal. I heard the door open and Mina let go of our hold as soon as she heard people coming in.

                “Oops! EXCUSE!” Sudae said as if she actually intended to disturb us. Jaejin did not even bother to shot us a look and just went out as soon as he got what he needed. Mina and I did not utter a word until they all left again. I rested my body against the bed from the exhaustion I was feeling and held Mina’s hand in mine while looking at her thinking figure.

                “You don’t have to answer now.” I said softly to her. “I’ll wait for your answer.” She smiled weakly at me and she put her hand over mine. We were disturbed again, this time by Hongki.

                “We can go now. I told Minhwan to call the others as well.” We waited for the others to arrive so that we could leave already, the whole time Mina was beside me.

                “Yo!” Seunghyun greeted us. It was our signal that we can leave already so I stood up and prepared myself to leave.

                “Jonghun,” I felt Mina tugged over my shirt and she was looking down shyly.

                “What is it?”

                “Do… do you want me to stay over?” What is this? Why is she asking if she can sleep in my place? She never asked that before even when we were together.

                “WHAT?!” All of us shouted in chorus over her. We saw her blush intensely before clearing up the situation.      

                “STUPID! What are you all thinking?!! I’m just offering help since he’s parents are always away! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PEOPLE!” She shouted over us, obviously pissed with the misinterpretation.

                “No you can’t!” Yei suddenly shouted. We all looked at her to explain why and she begun to feel conscious when she felt all eyes were on her. “Seunghyun can do that! right Seunghyunnie??” She looked at him, more like gave him a threatening stare and all that Seunghyun could do was to say yes.

                “Me? I can? Su.. sure I can! Let’s go Jonghun-hyung. It will be… it will be weird if a girl who is not your girlfriend to stay over your place right??” I did not know if Seunghyun really wanted to help me or not with the statement he just said.

                “Is that so?” Mina whispered to herself.

                “Yes, that is the case.” Sudae repeated for Mina.

                “If you need anything, just call me okay?” Mina said to me.

                “I’ll be all right.” I reassured her.

                “Jeez! Let’s just go home! It’s been a long day!” Hongki complained.

                We were at the parking lot finally when another discussion surfaced; who’s going to ride with whom. Minhwan was obviously going to ride with Hongki since they live close to each other and Seunghyun will be staying over my place.

                “Mina, come with us instead.” Yei suddenly took Mina and locked her arms around her.

                “I can take her home.” I said, not liking the thought of Jaejin, Yei, Sudae and Mina together.

                “But you have to rest Jonghun-hyung. Let them take noona home instead, okay?” Minhwan said.

                “CAN WE JUST ALL GO HOME ALREADY?!” Hongki said impatiently, obviously cranky with exhaustion. We all shuffled in our cars and I shot a last look at Mina. She was obviously tired and it made me feel my own exhaustion. I fell asleep as soon as I sat on the passenger seat, Seunghyun driving on our way home. I was dreaming of a happy dream, hopefully it will be the same when I wake up.

 

author: almost there! ^^ so im planning to make a sequel, but what do you guys would like it to be? a straight pairing with an orginal character? or OTPs? xD please do tell me what you guys think? :) AGAIN, THANK YOU! ^^

confession #1 about this fic: it's based on a true story.. (well, sort of.. xD since it was my first time writing a fic, i sort of needed a basis so yeah) xD :) i would just like to share some minor details about this fic since, this is my first time.. :) and this is really special to me.. :)