Start

It's Complicated

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                It has been a month since we started “going out”. Well, it’s not as if she feels the same for me but I’m still happy that she wants to try what “we have”. This way, I’m really happy I get to be with her and touch her and.. just be in love with her. Aish! Choi Jonghun, you are so in love with her to the point that despite knowing Jaejin’s feelings I still went for this love. As all these thoughts ran in my head, I am currently looking at her frustrated face as she tries to play “I Confess”, the song I sang and played when I, er..well, confessed. It has been a month, but I just can’t get over the fact that I confessed to someone.

                “No, it’s A minor that comes up next.”* I corrected her. She cringed and I can really see her frustration building up. I laughed at her gently and she looked back at me pouting. I didn’t know she knows how to play the guitar. Most of our bonding times are like this and she seems to really enjoy it.

                “Why do you have to make your songs so hard?!” She grumbles but she still kept on trying. The guitar is taking too much of her time now, I’m jealous. I grabbed the guitar away from her without thinking.

                “What’s the BIG IDEA?!” She complains. But I just looked at her childish grumbling and by not letting her get the guitar. It took a while before she gave up. She dropped her arms and herself back in her seat. She was not looking at me, uh-oh, looks like I made the kid angry. I sat beside her and kissed her gently on her chicks.

                “I’m getting jealous.” I confessed.

                “What??” She looked at me dumbfounded. She cannot seem to grasp what I meant.

                “The guitar is stealing you away from me.” She removed her gaze from me and I saw her blush.

                “Stupid.” She muttered. She was still avoiding my eyes so I by staring at her eyes to make her look at me but she kept on avoiding. I held her face between my hands and made her look at me. I can feel her face getting hotter and she shut her eyes tightly. This girl, it’s not as if it’s her first kiss or something. I slowly went for her lips but before I could reach it, SOMEONE entered the room and ruined the moment. Mina immediately removed her face from my grasp as she heard the door open.

                “~Annyeong!” Hongki greeted. His voice faded when he saw what we were “doing”.  The rest behind him were all awkward since they saw it as well. Minhwan was smiling awkwardly at us, Seunghyun was grinning, Hongki was dumbfounded, and Jaejin had his eyes glued on us despite of the pain obviously shown in his face. Which reminded me, Mina told me about him buying her an ice cream, does he know about his feelings already? I felt my heart jump. It looks like he does. I was frozen by the thought of it and I completely forgot what was happening at the moment.

                “Sorry.. we didn’t know,” Hongki started explaining. “We were calling you but you were not picking up and since you told me a few hours ago that you’ll just be at home.. we, just.. you know came, like.. always..” He gave up on explaining even though I didn’t say anything. There was a really awkward silence between all of us. My gaze was completely on Jaejin’s indifferent reaction. But I know I saw his painful reaction a while ago.

                “I.. I think we should go. Right, Jaejin-hyung? Let’s go eat chicken. Right! Hongki-hyung, Seunghyun, Chicken! How about you Jonghun-hyung, you want chicken? I guess not. Bye!” Minhwan dragged Jaejin out of the place. It’s so obvious that he was worried about him. I tried to dismiss the thoughts in my head as I turned my gaze back at Mina and she had this complicated look on her face. 

 

author: okay. sorry for the slow update... :( so yeah..

* i saw I confess chords online so yeah.. xD thoughts? :) violent reactions? xD *SIGH*