Han Mi-na is the name..

It's Complicated

 

okay, so i just revealed the name of the main character now.. xD im so lame with names so i had to ask a friend for help.. so yeah.. this chapter is pretty lame..T^T

 

Han Mi-na's POV:               

The next day I got a message from Chulsoon, he was one of my closest high school buddies. He was asking if I could go hang out with them this Friday. He said that they’ll go to this place where Jaejin and their band play. I said I’ll try and didn’t promise.

                “You barely hang out with us anymore! It’s been a while already since we last saw you. Pssshh. WHAT A FRIEND. WHAT A FRIEND.” He kept on repeating those words and I know he was not being unreasonable since what he said was true.

                “All right already. Just shut it! Who else will be coming?” he said a couple of names, the usual people that comes since some people also barely show their selves also. I miss them anyway, so coming won’t seem to be a bad idea after all.

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                I got a confirmation from Jaejin a while ago that his friends are going to come this Friday. I asked him last night about Han Mi-na, if he could ask her to come also since they’re “friends”. He didn’t give an answer immediately. He then said he’ll talk to the rest of his buddies to ask her to go with them.

                “So, is she coming?” I asked.

                “She said so.” Jaejin replied simply. I wonder why he didn’t even ask why I wanted her to come. Maybe he knows already why. We’ve known each other for a while already there are things that don’t need to be said out loud. But still, Han Mi-na used to like him. Maybe he never really had any feelings for her after all. Well, they didn’t date or anything like that anyway. It was one-sided the entire time. Better practice very well, I’ll make sure she sees me this time.