Warm and Cold

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                THANK GOD I DON’T HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH CHOI JONGHUN IN THE MOVIE THEATER. I know he’s nice and all, it’s just that I still get nervous around him though we’ve been seeing each other quite often. Do I have to get used to being alone with him? And what is he doing anyway? I don’t get it. But I enjoy his company so I don’t mind him being around.

                As we made our way to the theater, I slowly made my way through the darkness, hoping I won’t trip. The chances of me tripping is around 80%. Why? First of all I am very clumsy and second, my eyes are extra blind in the dark. Jonghun and the others were ahead of me a bit since I was walking very carefully but then again, as if the world wants me to shame myself, I slipped. I prepared myself from falling when a pair of hands grabbed my arms avoiding my fall. The person pulled me close to him to maintain my balance. As I opened my eyes, the person who saved me from hurting myself is the person who I least expected to help me. His eyes were so close to mine and I can feel his breath touching my face. When I realized who it was I immediately released myself from his grasp and said sorry and thank you. Why does Jaejin have to be the one behind me at that moment?

                “Still clumsy as ever.” He scoffed. His mocking face really never fails to piss me off. Damn goat. You never changed one bit as well! I wanted to hit him hard but stopped myself since we’re not close. Instead I stuck my tongue out to him like a kid and ignored him. Jonghun then walked beside me.

                “Why did you slip?” Jonghun laughed at me. I hit him hard for teasing me and since I cannot hit Jaejin, I hit him instead.

                “Well sorry for being clumsy and for being extra blind in the dark!” I said mockingly. I was still cursing like a little kid when I felt a hand gently grabbed my hand.

                “Is that so? Then let me guide you in the dark till we get into our sits then.” I looked at Jonghun though it was dark I’m pretty sure he was smiling as he pressed my hands a little.

 

                During the movie, I cannot help myself but get chilled all over. I finished the whole large root beer and now I ended up freezing. I was moving this way and that, finding a place in my sit where it’s warmer. Jonghun seemed to notice and he handed me his jacket. But I shook my head and said I’m all right.

                “Ya. Why are you so stubborn? You’re cold as ice just wear it.” I found myself frozen in my sit I don’t know if it was because of the cold or was it because of Jonghun. I don’t know. Since I wasn’t moving, he placed the jacket on me like a blanket instead. I warmed myself with his jacket and whispered thank you. His smell is so distinct because of his jacket warming me up and I found myself blushing in the entire remaining time of the movie.

                If this keeps up, I don’t know what to feel anymore, Choi Jonghun.