The Performance

It's Complicated

 

                Wow, there were a lot of people than I expected. It looks like they’re quite famous already. The place is almost full even though there’s still an hour left before their performance. We went early since my friends said that we might not be able to sit. I thought they were just kidding, but no, I was wrong. We got ourselves a table and drinks while waiting for their band to perform.

                1 hours passed by pretty quickly, “time flies when you’re happy.” I really missed this, times when you can just sit down enjoy a couple of drinks and talk with friends. Then finally, five people went on stage. One person went to the microphone and tested it. It was Lee Hongki. It was my first time seeing him again after a few years. He barely changed. He still looks the same, smile awesome as ever. I wonder how his voice improved after all these years, the voice that made so many girls fall. I saw him approached a guy preparing his guitar, fixing the effects and stuff. Choi Jonghun has gotten more handsome. He was already handsome before, but I cannot deny the fact that he has become more attractive. He seems to be working out as well since I noticed his arms quite toned. And of course Jaejin, I see him when we go out with our group of friends, but it’s been years since I last saw him holding an instrument. And there were other 2 guys as well. I guess we will be meeting them later.

                Then you can hear the sound of the drum stick hitting the other, counting 1-2, 1-2-3, and then they started playing. I can’t help but be amazed with Hongki’s voice, awesome like always. Jonghun’s guitar skills, I cannot deny the fact that he is one talented human being. I really look up to his talent. I was able to make a weird equation as I listen to his lead part: Godly Talent + Godly Looks = CHOI JONGHUN?? No wonder girls are flocking around him. I like the way the drummer “plays”. He gives you this certain enjoyment while listening to it. The other guitarist is good as well. He also has a nice voice. And the bass, it has always been perfect for my ears. And from time to time they look at our direction.

                After the 2nd song, Hongki had a small talk. “Good evening everyone!!!” the the audience cheered.  He really knows how to connect with the audience very well. I always wonder how Hongki does that. He seems to pull people towards him. After the cheer faded, he continued talking while audience attentively listened. “Wow! A lively audience for us tonight! Looks like this night will be awesome!!” People cheered again.

                “1st of all we would like to say thank you to everyone here for coming out tonight and watch us, promise we will give you a good time! And we also would like to address Jaejin’s friends for going here to support us. ENOUGH WITH THE TALK, ROCK N ROLL!!!” and with that, they continued their performance again.

                Before I know it, they finished the rest of the songs lined up; the end of their performance. I guess I got too busy listening to them one by one and as a whole.