Don't let go

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                The wind was blowing hard as the two of us were standing alone in the street. No cars, no cats, just the presence of us two. I was looking down the whole time. I don’t want him to see how trashed I am inside. I can at least keep my pride after EVERYTHING.

                “You and Yei… I have the same feelings for you both…” He said. I felt my inexistent heart sunk into complete nothingness. I stayed unmoving from the shock of what I’ve just heard.

                “..it’s just that, what I feel for her is heavier.” As he said those words, I stiffened. The final blow was made, making me feel numb from everything at that moment.  By some sort of miracle I moved and wiped my tears. I then looked at him with a big smile on my face but I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. He wasn’t moving. He was staring at me with pain in his eyes. “You love me but you love her more. How unlucky can I get?” I said in my mind.  After loving you for years and this is what I get. I collected the remaining strength I have.

                “EHH?? IS THAT SO?? GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP THEN!” I smiled a big smile to him. this is going to be the last time I’m ever going to admit that I love you Lee Jaejin. THE LAST TIME I’M ALLOWING YOU TO HURT ME. I turned my back on him with tears flowing rapidly as if there’s no tomorrow. I bid him goodbye completely locking a part of me inside that I swore I will never open again.

                “MINA.” Jonghun said quite loud. I looked at him confused, my mind has been wandering off on its own again, and it even brought me to “that”. aish, this is frustrating. Stupid head making me remember unnecessary stuff.

                I wanted to hit Jonghun so badly after what just happened but I felt too tired for it. I don’t really like the thought that someone will see us doing “that”, but what bothered me the most was Jaejin’s reaction. But then again, it was just for a short while so I might have been wrong. Stupid brain, stupid memories, aish!!! Now I’m not in the mood to do anything. I just want to go home and sleep. It has been a long day.

                “Jonghun I’m going home.” When I said those words, he looked like as if he was hurt badly. It made me stop from going home. I felt a stab in my heart when I saw his painful reaction.

                “What’s wrong?” I held his hands in between mine. I wonder what’s wrong. He was happy a while ago, before they came.

                “Nothing.” He said weakly. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. “Mina, I love you so much.” He suddenly said. It made my heart jump. I can feel the heat running in my chicks. I just smiled at him, since I cannot reply to that just yet. Fear is still holding me back. I leaned my head against his shoulders.

                “You’ll make me fall for you right? When that happens, can you promise me something?” I said softly.

                “Anything,” He replied.

                “Don’t let me go.” I said weakly. I felt my eyes getting wet from the memories I just remembered a while ago. I’m so scared, I hope Jonghun can help me believe in love again. My thoughts were disturbed when he lifted my head and kissed me gently. A tear managed to escape my eyes and he saw it.

                “What’s wrong?” Now it’s his turn to ask. I shook my head and said it was nothing. I kissed him this time. And the next thing I know, the kiss became deeper removing all the memories I had a while ago.

 

author: sorry for beung stuck for too long.. i have a good grasp of the next chapters now.. but updates are still going to be slow..blame it on the school works.. xD thank you everyone. :) <33