Chicken

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                  I woke up from my phone’s alarm, telling me to wake up already because Jaejin is coming to pick me up anytime soon. No it’s not a date, more like we’re going to visit Jonghun. I looked at my clock and it was 10:30 already. Crap! I know I set the alarm at 9:30. I must have delayed it again and again. I stumbled around the house; took a bath and ate half of my usual time. No more time again to look at the mirror to see what I look like as I heard the honking outside the house. I hurried outside and dropped myself beside him looking rather exhausted early in the morning.

                  “Are you okay?” He looked at me concerned. Wait, what? Concerned? Is he mocking me or something? I realized I was taking too long to reply because he was about to say something again.

                  “I’m all right! Let’s go! I just woke up late so I had to rush so yeah, let’s go.” He laughed at me and drove off. He’s mocking me all right. I cursed and tortured him inside my head, up to now I still don’t know why I’m in love with this douche. The thought of it pisses the hell out of me but what can I do? I sighed and gave up with my thoughts, stayed quiet until we got to Jonghun’s place.

                  We both didn’t talk to each other much, I can’t pretend to be all friendly with him ‘cause we’re not. I don’t want to give myself away by doing something stupid, like showing him that I still have feelings for him. We rang the doorbell without still saying a word and waited patiently for someone to open the door for us.

 

                  “Oh!” Seunghyun was obviously shocked to see us both together come but I tried to act indifferent about it.

                  “Where’s Jonghun?” I said and let myself in.

                  “He’s inside. Wait, you two came together?” I ignored his question and went inside to look for Jonghun.

                  “Obviously.” Jaejin answered arrogantly. I shot him a look of disbelief for it sounded like bragging to me. He had this large grin all over his face as if he was proud of something. “Right Mina?” He said to me, a smug on his handsome arrogant face.

                  “Ye..Yeah..” It made me nervous, my heart obviously feeling for me. That was all I could say and that was when Jonghun appeared who heard everything. He was eyeing us intently and I immediately changed the topic.

                  “What do you want for lunch? I’ll make it for you.” I asked as to disrupt everyone’s thoughts.

                  “Chicken.” He smiled at me sweetly and I smiled back. We both love chicken as much as Minhwan does so it was never hard for us to choose something to eat.

                  “Chicken it is then.” I went to the kitchen and started preparing the things I would be using.

                  “Let me help you.” Jaejin started to move around the kitchen as well getting ready to help me cook. What the hell? I quickly tried to stay calm despite the nervousness I was feeling.

                  “Okay.” I tried to do things on my own, trying to ignore his presence. He was standing there looking at me, waiting for me to order him around.

                  “Go heat the pan.” I just said so that he would finally stop staring at me. I then accidentally dropped a bag of flour because of nervousness and cursed in my thoughts. He hurriedly helped me wipe the mess I made then I felt his hand over mine. I stopped wiping and looked at him, failing to hide the surprise I was feeling.

                  “I can do this instead. You can start making that chicken.” He smiled at me without taking his hands off of mine. I saw Jonghun coming in, he must have heard the commotion I caused and went here. I immediately removed my hand when I noticed what was happening and started cooking that chicken Jonghun was looking forward to.

                  “Let me help you too.” Jonghun said sternly, as if nothing can stop him. I just nodded and started working.

                  “I’m done, now what can I do to help you?” That was fast. Jaejin was able to clean up the mess in no time and now the two of them looking at me, waiting to tell them what to do. I felt so pressured and nervous with the two of them and I in just one room together. I do not know why Jaejin is acting up like this, and he’s making it harder for me. Jonghun, obviously jealous with the thought that Jaejin is helping me. I was washing the chicken when the boys started to fight over helping me wash the chicken. My patience ran out when a chicken fell on the floor. They both fell silent as I stared at the poor chicken lying on the floor because of these two good for nothing jerks. I could not take the commotion anymore.

                  “The two of you, OUT! OUT OF THE KITCHEN! Let me cook in peace!” I pushed the two boys out and busied myself with cooking instead. This is just so complicated. I cannot cook with the two of them causing a ruckus.

                  “AISH!” I said out loud, letting the confusion I was feeling out.

 

Seunghyun’s POV:

                  I saw the two hyungs fought over helping Mina. They seemed like little kids fighting for attention. Noona got fed up with their childish acts and threw them out of the kitchen. The next thing I know, I found myself staring at the two hyungs who were having an intense staring game after being pushed out by Mina. They stayed like that I don’t know for how long but no one was dropping the stare. I got nervous since the aura in the room started to feel heavier and heavier. This might turn into a fight and things will get messy. Jonghun-hyung then stood up and Jaejin-hyung followed, not removing their stares at each other. I stood up as well, getting in between them as to stop them if they start hitting each other.

                  “Hyungs, ca.. calm DOWN! Calm down!” But they were still eyeing each other. “Noona will not like it if you two fight!” I said hoping they’ll drop the idea of fighting.

                  “Why will we fight Seunghyun?” Jonghun said my name but it felt more like he was addressing it to Jaejin, still not removing his gaze to Jaejin.

                  “Yeah Seunghyun, why will we fight?” Jaejin-hyung also doing the same. Then there was silence and their stares were still locked on each other.

                  “So you finally decided to move.” Jonghun-hyung sneered at Jaejin-hyung. Gosh, what is this drama I am seeing? I can feel the tension rising every minute and it was too much for me to handle.

                  “Yep. I should’ve done this a long time ago.” Jaejin-hyung answered. Jonghun-hyung scoffed at his remark.

                  “I won’t give her to you that easy Jaejin.” Jonghun-hyung scoffed at his statement.

                  “And so will I. Besides, she’s not yours anymore hyung.” Ouch! I felt Jonghun-hyung’s pain at Jaejin-hyung’s remark. I’ve never seen Jaejin-hyung so sly before. His words can sting like hell and I’m pretty sure it hit Jonghun-hyung deep.

                  “May the best man win then?” Jonghun-hyung said arrogantly as he raised his hand for Jaejin-hyung to shake.                 

                  “May the best man win.” Jaejin-hyung gladly took his hand, neither showing a sign of defeat.

                  I sighed in relief, so glad I do not have to be a referee. I send an SOS message to Hongki-hyung, Minhwan, Yei and Sudae noona to come and rescue me in this situation I am currently in. Someone, save me please.

 

Author: so do you have any idea who Mina is going to pick??xD :)) hahaha.. i hope you like this chapter guys.. and here's the OTP non- i wrote a few days ago.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82857/the-ring-one-shot-ftisland-jonghun-seunghyun

the story is very simple.. so after this fic is over im going to write a new one.. a sequel but idk if it's gonna be an OTP sequel or straight pairing sequel..  >< you can help me decide by suggesting which one do you prefer.. :) till next chapter! :) <3