Chapter 7

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


I kept glancing at Yunho. We were in the backseat of JaeJoong's car. Jae kept talking to Changmin. I smiled. I haven't seen my brother this happy in a long time. But Yunho's presence made me feel uncomfortable. He was so close to me and he would look at me from time to time as well, but I ignored it. I wanted to ask him why he keeps going after me, but I couldn't. Not with Jae and Changmin around. Although, when I think about it, I don't know if I'd be able to ask him that anyway. I'm a coward, yes. I'm afraid he'll figure it out. Just like I'm afraid he'll see right through me every time he looks at me.

We arrived in a minute and I noticed a familiar car park across the street. But I didn't think anything out of it. Maybe it was just a coincidence. I followed Yunho as he walked in. I actually hesitated for a moment, letting the boys go ahead of me. I kept my eyes down, trying not to look at him, but then he turned around.

"Are you coming?" he asked cheerfully. He sounded happy. I didn't know why. Maybe he just was. That feeling wasn't familiar to me. I looked up at him and managed to give him a small smile, then nodded. He waited for me, then continued walking beside me.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. Nothing is okay, thanks to you.

"Yeah, of course." I lied and looked at him. I knew my eyes would tell him the truth, so I quickly broke the eye contact. He didn't say anything, he just pulled me as he quickened his pace and we caught up with Jae and Changmin.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I looked at hyung. Why is he torturing himself like this? I thought he'd do anything to erase Yunho from his mind and try to avoid him as much as possible. But here he was, spending more time with him. I didn't quite understand that.

We changed our shoes and walked up to one of the lines. I grabbed the bowl and grinned at Changmin before I made my perfect move. I could feel Changmin looking at me. And it felt good.

I glanced at Yunho and Junki again and noticed hyung staring at him. I sighed, but decided not to pay attention to them. If he's stupid enough to keep up with it, then there is nothing I could do to help him.


Changmin's P.O.V.


It looks like JaeJoong is great in everything he does. I never met a guy that would fascinate me this much. Oh god, am I turning gay?

I kept staring at him as he graciously walked up to me and handed me the bowl. I was new at this, but I gave it a try. Of course, I . But then he walked up to me giving me another bowl and stood behind me. Putting his hand on top of mine he showed me how it should be done. I felt my cheeks burning as I felt his steady breathe teasing my ear. He was so close. Too close. I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing, but it didn't even matter, now all I wanted to do was watch him.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I smiled as I felt Changmin tense in front of me. I even noticed him blush. That was just the right effect I wanted to have on him. He turned around when I released him and smiled broadly again.

"Want something to drink?" I asked. I thought it'll do him well. He looked like he was struck by sudden heat. No wait, I think that was me feeling that way.

"Yeah, want me to go with you?" he asked back. "I mean... you'll need a help carrying it... for all of us." He said blushing again. I nodded.


Yunho's P.O.V.


As Changmin and Jae went to buy drinks I stood up and took a bowl. Bowling just wasn't my thing, but I knew Jae and Junki were the best in it. Well, was there something Junki wasn't the best in?

My first attempt went lamely. Just like I expected. I swayed my hand again, but then someone grabbed my wrist.

"You're not doing it right." He said. I looked at him. He took the bowl and showed me. I had a strange feeling when he touched me. It was like he didn't want to make a contact. I looked at him weirdly. He turned around and looked down.

"Now you try it." He said quietly.

"Hyung..." I started. "Why don't you look at me? Like you did yesterday." I asked.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I swallowed. No, I can't look at you. What do you want me to say now? How can I answer that? What's the reason for not looking at you? Think quickly JunKi, lie.

"I'm looking at you... I just don't feel really well." I replied. Well, that wasn't that big of a lie.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Yunho asked immediately dropping the bowl he was holding and walking up closer to me. No, don't come closer.

"No, I... don't think so." I managed to say, noticing him standing right in front of me. Great, now I'd have to think of something quickly. What's wrong with me?

"Well, umm... want me to go with you to the doctors or something?" He asked again, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shivered and took a step back. I still didn't dare looking into his eyes.

"No, I'm fine." I said quickly.

"But you said you're feeling sick." He asked confused.

"Yeah, well... I'll be better... as soon as I get home." I said already taking my jacket.

"Alright, then I'm coming with you."

"No, it's okay, you should stay, have fun." I said quickly.

"But you're not okay."

"I said I'll be fine." I said more firmly and finally looked at him.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Is he mad? I didn't mean to... I don't know, make him feel uncomfortable? But why would he feel that way? I'm thinking about this too much. But I can't help it, he's acting weird.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "Are you mad? I didn't mean to push it like that... I mean... if you don't want me there..." I trailed off. I don't know why I said it, but that's just the way I'm getting it. Hyung and I never had secrets, I would always tell him what I was thinking and feeling. Our relationship was always so good mostly because we could talk about everything. I didn't want that to change.

JunKi nodded and let out a sigh. I didn't know spending time with me and talking to me became sort of a burden to him. Or maybe it was me imagining things again.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. I don't know why, but it also made me feel like laughing. The whole situation looked a bit ridiculous. How did we end up like this?


Changmin's P.O.V.


We bought drinks. I watched JaeJoong and I could feel a smile slowly appearing on my face. I couldn't really help it and him making me smile all of the sudden felt really good.

"JaeJoong..." I started.

"Call me hyung. I'm older then you and it just makes me feel... closer to you." He replied. His words sent butterflies in my stomach and I blushed again. Why am I getting these feelings? It's wrong.

"Okay, hyung." I said smiling. Damn smile, I can't make it go away. "So, umm, hyung... wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" I blurted out. Where did that come from?


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I looked at him as I took the drinks. He did the same and looked back at me. I could clearly see him turn a deeper shade of red and it amused me. He also looked a bit lost, maybe his own words surprised him. I could tell he wasn't really a person who would ask someone out. He also didn't really look like a gay, but then again, who am I to tell? I still didn't get used to me being a gay, let alone to people around me. I felt some sort of feeling coming from him when I helped him with bowling and he just kept smiling... maybe that means something.

"Yeah." I replied still looking at him. Maybe I said it a little bit too cheerfully, but suddenly I was really excited. Changmin looked at me and I know that in that moment his face reflected my own .


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I stood behind the corner, watching them. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see the way they acted around each other as well as their facial expressions. I felt anger rising inside of me... well, both anger and jealousy. I don't want to admit it to anyone, but I'm extremely jealous of JaeJoong. I feel like he's taking Changmin from me. And I'm just not gonna let that happen.


Yunho's P.O.V.


While I was staring at JunKi, waiting for him to do or say something, Changmin and Jae came back. I gave them a small smile and noticed hyung looking at them as well, trying to look cheerful. Why are you hiding in front of everyone JunKi?

"Are you going somewhere?" Changmin asked him, since hyung still had his jacket in his hand.

JaeJoong gave him a weird look, but I saw something else there. Understanding. I raised my eyebrow slightly. JaeJoong must have known his brother better, he must have known something that's going on in his life. I felt slightly hurt. Of course, they were brothers, but I always felt like a part of their family as well. I always felt like they're my hyungs as well. Especially JunKi. Jae was my best friend and all, but JunKi was truly a brother, a protective, caring older figure. I wanted to know everything about him, I wanted him to trust me enough not to have secrets with me. I just wanted some sort of a special place in his life. And now that I saw Jae knowing something about him I didn't, it hurt. It hurt like hell.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I glanced at Yunho. Surprisingly, he wasn't looking at me, but down, at his feet. He looked sad and I didn't understand why. I turned back to Changmin and forced a smile.

"Yeah, I should go home, I don't feel very well." I replied. Changmin frowned and nodded.

"You'll be okay by yourself?" Jae said, but I knew he wanted to stay. I knew he was just saying that because I was his hyung and he felt like he should take care of me. If I weren't feeling like sh.it I would've laughed.

"I offered him to go with him, but he already refused." I could hear Yunho. He was barely audible, but at least he looked up to look at JaeJoong.

"Yeah, I'll be fine guys, I just need some rest." I said quickly and smiled more broadly. It might have been hard, but I had to do it. The last thing I needed is for them to find out what really was going on with me.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


Yunho offered to go with hyung? Okay, that's weird. I mean, they used to be close, yes, but he's paying way too much attention to him. Especially since JunKi clearly doesn't want to be around him. I felt sorry for my brother all over again. It must've been a torture pretending like this.

I nodded at JunKi and he started walking out. I smiled at Changmin and Yunho.

"Okay, let's continue guys." I said cheerfully, but Yunho interrupted me.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"You go ahead, I'll be right back." I said and quickly followed JunKi. By the time I reached the exit he was already pretty far away. However he turned around and saw me.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I stopped and we were looking at each other for a couple of moments. Finally, I turned around and continued walking home.

Why did you look for me? Again following me... I know what is wrong with me, but what the hell is wrong with you Yunho?


Changmin's P.O.V.


Can I get anymore lame? I guess not. But I guess that's not a bad thing either, since I have JaeJoong to teach me. And make me feel really weird in the process. But I don't want him to stop, I actually like it. What am I saying?


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


He missed all the pins again. I chuckled softly and came up behind him once again sliding my hand around his waist. I had no idea touching a guy would be this good. I smiled at him. As he let go of the bowl I didn't move. Still holding his hand in mine and standing behind him, I waited for bowl to hit all the pins and as it did Changmin quickly turned to me.

"That was amazing!" he said happily widening his eyes at me. We were inches apart and I could feel his scent softly teasing me. I looked into his eyes and just when I moved my hand to touch him...


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Changmin!" I heard someone calling me. I quickly broke the eye contact with JaeJoong and looked at... Yoochun? I took a step away from JaeJoong. I don't know why I did it. Probably because I didn't want Yoochun to think... anything weird. And maybe also because he looked so scary. I could tell he was furious.

"Yoochun? Hi." I said smiling at him as he walked up to us quickly. Before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from JaeJoong. I looked at him weirdly.

"Park Yoochun." JaeJoong said looking at him. I was so confused, he looked nothing like JaeJoong I knew. His face darkened at the sight of Yoochun and he actually looked half amused, half mad. I couldn't read or understand his expression properly. Yoochun on the other hand looked like he's ready to kill him.

"Let's go!" he said to me and pulled me again.

"Wait. Where are we going?" I asked, then glanced back at JaeJoong. For a moment it looked like he'll stop us, but then he just stood there.

"Away from that bastard." Yoochun replied dragging me out of the bowling-alley.