Chapter 14

Forbidden Desire []

Yunho's P.O.V.


Crowded as usual. I came to a club tonight. All by myself. I didn't think Jae would be up for joining me and I didn't really feel like hanging out with him anyway. I just couldn't get over the whole JunKi/JaeJoong close brotherly relationship. Or was there something else? I also couldn't forget about yesterday. Me walking onto JunKi half-, getting those feelings and... well, let's be honest, it .

So, tonight, I needed to have some fun, I needed to get over it, forget about everything, go back to normal. And what's a better way to do that then go clubbing. Dancing, alcohol, girls... just what I need.

I walked to the bar, ordering soju. It felt weird being here all by myself, but soon that will change.

As soon as I felt relaxed enough, I walked over to the dance floor. That's right bit.ches, move. This place belongs to me.

As I started showing off my fabulous dancing skills I noticed a girl looking at me. Yeah, I know what you think, isn't every girl looking at Jung Yunho, the dancing god? Of course, they all are looking, but this girl was looking at me differently. Like there is something behind that playful smile of hers. Not just another fangirl right? Well, let's hope so.

I gave her a flirty smile and grabbed her hand, pulling her close to me. I continued to dance and, much to my surprise she followed my moves. Now, that got me intrigued. No one could move along with me on the dance floor. Well, at least not until tonight. She was copying my moves with such easiness that all I could do was watch. She smirked seeing my facial expression and then showed me some of her own movements. I was surprised.

I smiled at her again, but truly smiled. I don't think any of the girls around here saw me smile like that, I always tried to put on some kind of a mask when I was with girls. All they wanted was to be labeled as 'one of the girls Jung Yunho paid attention too'. They weren't worth my smile. This girl, however, was.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked finally. I don't think I saw her in school. Then again, I wasn't paying attention to all the girls there. I mean, most of them were just girls who wanted to jump into my pants. Some succeeded, some not. But they were just girls.

"Kang Min Sun. Your?" she replied. I was surprised she didn't know who I was. I mean, if there wasn't for Junki, I bet I would be the kingka in our school. God, stop thinking about JunKi, Yunho.

"Jung Yunho." I replied, pulling her closer. "It's crowded here, wanna go some place more private?"


Changmin's P.O.V.


I walked into the class. Avoiding everyone's gaze I went straight to my seat and sat down. JaeJoong still wasn't there and I felt both relief and sadness. I wasn't going to look for him, he's the one who needs to apologize.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


There he was. I slowly walked up to him and sat down on my seat. I glanced at him, but he wasn't paying attention to me. I guess I deserved it. We'll have to talk later.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Changmin's not in a good mood. I can't believe he likes that bastard that much. They better not make up. Something tells me they will. I mean, knowing JaeJoong, he'll probably apologize. And Changmin will be thrilled and end up with him. Damn, why do I have to be so jealous? I mean, okay, they like each other, I should accept it... yeah, right. Maybe if it was someone else. But Kim JaeJoong? There is no chance I'll accept that.

Plus... I like Changmin so much. I don't want to tell that to anyone, that's my secret and a bit of a forbidden desire. I mean, imagine our parents if they find out. That can't happen. But... can I fight it?


Junsu's P.O.V.


I glanced at Changmin. I felt bad. For so many reasons. Why do I have to be like this? Why do I have to be a Park? Why do I have to stand by Yoochun? Why do I have to hide my friendship with JunKi? Why do I have to keep saying that Changmin and JaeJoong shouldn't be together? Why do I have to be so jealous? Why do I have to... love Jae?


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Good morning."

I turned around to look at a beautiful girl laying next to me. I smiled.

"Good morning." I replied, moving my hand to her cheek, cupping it, then further into her hair, pulling her into a kiss. Something felt different. I don't know what it was. Maybe the fact that this hasn't happened before. I mean, I would sleep with a girl, then sneak out before she would wake up. This was the first time the girl woke up before me. But surprisingly, I didn't mind. Also... I think I was panicking a little bit. This was a completely new situation for me. And I didn't know what exactly I was feeling. Maybe I... god, I'm afraid to even think about it... but maybe I wanted a girlfriend. And maybe I wanted it to be this girl.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked, waking me up from my thoughts and making me pay attention to her again.

"Yeah, you?" I managed to reply.

"Mmmhmmm." She nodded, scooting closer to me.

I didn't know what to do now. Not like right now, but I was wondering what are we now. It was always easy to sleep with a girl and go away unnoticed, they would bug me afterwards, but I would easily ditch them. I knew I couldn't do that to this girl. Nor I wanted to.

We were laying like that for some time.

"Oh god... school." I finally remembered.

"We're ditching school today." She replied calmly and looked up at me.

"We are?" I raised eyebrows and smiled. I guess I really like her. She's so different.

"Yeah. What would you like to do today? We have all day just for ourselves." She said.

"Whatever you feel like doing, I'm in." I replied smiling broadly. Woah, where did that come from? Since when have I started to agree with anything a girl would suggest?

"Really?" she asked smiling. "Then, remember what you said. Now you can't back off." She joked. I laughed. Yeah, it didn't bother me. I didn't want to back off. Not this time.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


The school was over. I wondered where Yunho disappeared. The guy hasn't come to school, nor call me. Weird. Oh well, I'll deal with him later, I had to find Changmin first.

I walked up to the parking lot and started walking to my car when I noticed Changmin not far away from me.

"Changmin!" I called and he turned around. His face was unreadable. I didn't know what he was thinking nor feeling. I hoped he wasn't mad at me. At least not that much. I just wanted to make up and feel his arms around me again. I needed it.

He walked up to me, calmly, still not showing a slightest emotion on his face.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I tried hard not to smile. I didn't want to be a jerk, but I wanted to see what's that that he's gonna tell me first. I didn't want to end up like an idiot who thought his boyfriend wanted to make up when all he really wanted was to break up. I didn't know what was going on in JaeJoong's head. I mean, I didn't know him all that well yet, right? He might just hate Yoochun and Junsu so much that he can't accept me living with them. And if that was the case, then we can't be together.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


He was making me nervous. Just standing there, not saying a thing. I wanted to get out of here.

"Let's go somewhere, we need to talk." I said. He nodded and we got into my car. I drove to my place. I didn't want to go somewhere crowded, I needed to talk to him in private. And I couldn't think of a place more private then my house. We got out of the car and into the house.

"You want something?" I asked walking into the kitchen. I was just delaying our talk. He shook his head and just stood there, waiting for me to start. I felt weird with him not talking at all. I haven't heard a word coming out of his mouth the whole day.

"Okay." I started, turning around to him. "I'm sorry about yesterday." I said, not really knowing how to tell him everything I wanted. I knew the moment I let it out I'll feel better, so I wanted to let it out as fast as possible. "I might... not like Park brothers..." I chose my words carefully. "... but you living with them has nothing to do with it." I said. "I'm sorry I reacted like that, I really didn't mean to say all those stuff, but I wasn't thinking at the moment and it just turned out like that." I paused, looking at him. He wasn't mad at me, I could tell that, but he still wasn't saying a word. Him still standing there was a good sign though. "I really care about you Changmin. I really like you. I'm sorry, it doesn't matter who you live with. I don't care. I just want my boyfriend back." I finished.

"Hyung..." he started and I smiled broadly. Finally speaking. He walked up to me and hugged me. "Thanks." I smiled. "... for not letting that stupid rivalry be more important to you then I am." I put my arms around him, but words 'stupid rivalry' were echoing in my head. It wasn't stupid. He just didn't get it. But I didn't want to start another fight with him. So, I just stood there, feeling him in my arms again.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Hey." Changmin entered the house. He was in a lot better mood then I expected. I guess he made up with certain someone I didn't want to think about.

"Hey." I replied, not feeling like asking anything.

"JaeJoong and me are back together." He said. See? I didn't have to ask. "He doesn't care about me living with you." Yeah, that's right, rub it in. I didn't say anything, nor did I look at him. I continued flipping through the channels, a little bit furiously though. He must've noticed, since he smirked and looked around.

"Where is Junsu?" he asked.

"In his room." I replied. I don't know what's with my brother, he didn't even look at me when he came home, he just went straight upstairs. I wonder if he'll make dinner.

"Okay." Changmin said. Oh yeah, he was still there. "I'm gonna see what's he doing." I nodded and finally looked at his back walking away from me. I sighed.


Junsu's P.O.V.


Junsu, you're an idiot. All these years you let some stupid feelings take over all your actions and thoughts. What you're dreaming about is not happening. It can't happen. You should just forget about it all and move on. I wish I could.

"Junsu?" a familiar voice called as Changmin appeared at the door of my bedroom. I smiled.

"Come in." I replied, sitting up in my bed. I glanced at the clock. I didn't even realize I was laying there for three hours. Thinking about stupid, pointless things. As usual.

"What's up? Are you okay?" Changmin asked, sitting next to me. This guy was great. He was so nice and caring and damn, it was so hard for me to hate him. But still, not hard for me to be jealous of him. To envy him. For having JaeJoong.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said putting on my famous mask, as JunKi liked to call it. "I'm just a bit tired." I added. That wasn't a lie. I was tired of myself, of my stupid, impossible, forbidden love.

"Oh okay..." he said nodding. "Hey, if you're tired, then... maybe you should stay here, get some rest. We'll figure something for dinner. I'll bring it to you here, okay?" he asked. Why do you have to be so nice Changmin? Why do you have to make it harder then it already is?

"No, I'm fine thanks. I had enough rest anyway. Plus, if you had Yoochun cooking in mind, then I'll definitely skip it. You should too." I laughed.

"Hey! I heard that." We heard a voice and Yoochun appeared at the door, just like Changmin did a couple of minutes ago.

"Hey! Eavesdropping is forbidden in this house!" I protested.

"Yeah? Sais who?"

"Me." I replied simply and poked out my tongue at him.

"You're such a baby." He laughed and I did too. I was actually feeling better. Living with Yoochun was always... anything but boring. And now, that Changmin was there with us I knew it'll only become more interesting. I smiled at both of them and stood up.

"Okay, let's go downstairs." I said and exited my room, with Yoochun and Changmin following close behind me.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Wow, this was actually the first time all three of us had fun together. I don't know what happened to Yoochun, but he was actually nice to me. We had a peaceful evening, without fighting, without sarcastic remarks, without mentioning Park-Kim/Jung rivalry. Just the three of us, having fun. I felt more at home then ever. I felt like I was with my family.