Chapter 22

Forbidden Desire []

Yoochun's P.O.V.


Changmin and Kim jerk were kissing. And I just stood there staring. Finally, they pulled away and Changmin looked at me. I felt my heart sinking, but I tried to keep my emotionless face. Something tells me it didn't work well. Either that or Changmin was actually feeling something for me. No, it can't be true. But his face was suddenly... kind of sad. I continued to look at him and he didn't look away. Now it made my heart skip a beat. He looked so hot, but still, he was in the arms of that jerk.

Just when I thought that, JaeJoong turned his head and faced me, while his hands went up Changmin's back. He glanced at me for a moment, then looked up at Changmin and leaned to kiss his jaw. I felt my anger boiling and I was trying hard to remain calm. And then the bastard looked straight at me and smirked. Man, he has the guts. I wanted to beat him up right then and there, but something was holding me. Or rather someone.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I didn't need to see that. I definitely didn't need to witness JaeJoong's and Changmin's little make out session. God, it hurts like hell but I have to ignore all that pain. I have to look away at least. But I can't. My legs were glued to the floor and my eyes to them. And the two of them were looking right back at me. Or wait, was it Yoochun?

I glanced at my hyung and just in time. He already made a small movement towards them and I quickly put my hand on his arm, stopping him.

"Don't." I said looking into his eyes as he turned around to look at me.

"Let me go."

"No, they're together. Don't make a scene, don't ruin the party. Not this time. Please." I said and finally I felt his tensed body relax slightly, so I loosened my grip. He shook me off and went over to the bar.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I finished another bottle of soju and finally turned around. I felt slightly dizzy, but I liked it. I suddenly felt great. I looked over at hyung and decided to go, talk to him. He got up and started walking to the restroom. So, I made my way to him. His back was facing me, as he leaned against the wall, before he reached the restroom. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, from the back.

"I'm sorry hyung." I whispered into his ear.


JunKi's P.O.V.


He startled me. God, why? Why me? Why is he doing this to me? It's all my fault, I let myself fall for him and now I can only get more and more hurt. Now, that his arms are around me, his hot breath on my ear and his scent floating above me, capturing my senses I could only let my heart beat like crazy. I didn't dare to move for a moment, but then I snapped out of it and looked over at him.

"You're drunk Yunho."


Yunho's P.O.V.


I looked at him and smiled. He looked so... tasty. I wonder...

"I'm not drunk hyung." I said sheepishly and gave him a big smile. "And I... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything."


JunKi's P.O.V.


What is he talking about? He doesn't know anything, he can't know. What is he sorry about then? He can't possibly know that I'm hurt because he's with Min Sun.

I looked at him weirdly. I looked into his eyes. Maybe it was safe to look at him now. He was drunk and well, we were somewhat surrounded with darkness. He won't be able to read my expression properly, right?


Yunho's P.O.V.


I'm not drunk. At least not enough to not know what I'm doing. He looked into my eyes and I felt such happiness all of a sudden. How long have I been waiting for him to actually look at me. But... he's in pain. He still is in pain. God, what happened to him? Is it my fault? It must be, Jae talking about me hurting people and all. I don't know what I did, why do I have to be so confused these days? I don't know anything that's going on around me lately. Heck, I don't even know what's going on inside me.

"I'm sorry." I repeated. He still looked confused. "I'm fighting with Jae and I don't see you anymore because of it. And it makes me feel awful, I don't want to feel awful hyung." I said frowning. I actually felt like crying now. But I can't cry here, not in front of everybody.


JunKi's P.O.V.


Oh god. How can I not do anything now? He looks like a little boy that used to come to me whenever he needed help, whenever he needed someone to listen. I turned around to him and hugged him. It hurts me, because I know that the moment we pull apart and he goes to Min Sun, I know that I'll end up even more hurt. But I had to hold him.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered again. "I miss you so much." I swallowed and bit my lips slightly. Why is he doing this to me? This is too hard, too much for me to handle.

"You have me Yunho. Come on, it's nothing, it's just a small fight between you and Jae." I said finally, trying to cheer him up, trying to sound cheerful myself. But it was too hard, I said it quickly and decided to shut up again.

I wanted to pull apart, but he didn't let me, he held onto me so hard, I couldn't even move.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Whenever I hugged hyung it did something to me. This time was no different and I wanted to stay like this forever. It just felt so right. His arms gave me comfort and love. It was brotherly love, I knew it, I didn't expect anything more anyway. Besides, I'm not gay... right? But if I'm not... then why do I want something that straight guys shouldn't even think about?


JunKi's P.O.V.


He slightly moved away from me and I felt a bit relieved, thinking that moment was over. But then he just had to startle me again. Well, more like shock me. I felt blood rush into my head as he traced kisses along my cheek. I couldn't react, I didn't know how to react. I didn't dare to move.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Yunho..." I heard him moan and shivered. I wrapped my arms around him once again and continued to kiss him. Suddenly he pushed me away.

"You're drunk." He said looking at me. "You don't know what you're doing. You... it's me, Yunho, your hyung." He said as if I didn't know that. Yes, you're my hyung and yes, I want to kiss you. God, what is going on with me?


JunKi's P.O.V.


I can't take it. I didn't want to stop him, but who knows where it could lead us. I don't want to. I don't want him if he doesn't want me and I know he doesn't. He's straight and at the moment, drunk. I bet he's not even aware of what he's doing. He would just hate me afterwards and I would get more hurt. I can't stop giving myself pain, but at least I can stop him.

He looked at me, somewhat sadly. Why is he sad now? I just saved his from making a mistake. Suddenly he leaned in and I freaked out a bit, immediately taking a step back. He of course, didn't let me. Well, I should know by now that Yunho is not a person who gives up that easily. However, he just put his hand on the back of my head and looked in my eyes again.

"Thank you..." he whispered in my ear. "... for loving me."


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I watched Yoochun moving over to the bar and smirked again. That's what you get for wanting to break me and Changmin apart idiot. I felt great all of the sudden. The night was just getting better.

I smiled to myself again, but then noticed Junsu. He was looking at me. What is his problem now? I mean, he looked so sad, I haven't seen him sad in years. Well, probably because we weren't friends anymore, so I didn't exactly know what was going on in his life. It was just weird to see him like that, he was always a cheerful, bubbly kid. With that sweet smile plastered over his face all the time. It used to annoy me so much. Now I don't mind it. Actually, at this very moment, I kind of miss it. I mean, him being sad... what could possibly happen to him? And why is he staring at me so intently, it kind of... intimidates me.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I lowered my eyes, looking away. I don't need this. I'm sick of this. My impossible, childish love. Grow up Junsu, will you?

I walked over to the bar, taking a seat and a bottle of soju. Good thing I made food for tomorrow. Because this is gonna be a long night.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I watched Jae going to the restroom and then quickly walked over to Yoochun.

"Hey." I said looking at him. He really looked hot tonight, I had to stop myself from staring. Quickly.

"Hey." He replied and took a sip of his drink, then poured more into his glass. Unlike the others he wasn't drinking soju. It surprised me a bit, but then again, Yoochun is not like the other people. That much I learned living with him.

"Sorry... for seeing me and Jae..." I trailed off. For some reason I felt like I had to apologize.

"Why? You guys are together." He said simply.

"Yeah, but, I know it must be difficult for you to see." I said.

"Why would it be?"

"Well... because of the rivalry and I'm living with you guys and all..."

"Well, you're wrong. I'm over it." He replied coldly.

"Oh okay." I said frowning. Why did it hurt? Why did I want him to care? I wanted it so much. I sat down next to him. "So, are you having fun?" I asked as I smiled a bit.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Oh yeah, I'm having so much fun Changmin. I'm enjoying myself, can't you notice?

"Yeah." It's so easy lying to you, innocent Min. "You?" why am I even asking? Isn't it obvious?

"Yeah." He replied. I looked at him. He didn't exactly look like he was having fun. Probably because he's spending his precious time with me, instead of being with his boyfriend. Well, I didn't ask him to come.


Changmin's P.O.V.


He's so cold. Nothing like Yoochun I know, Yoochun I talk to and have fun with when no one else is around. He put on his mask again. Is he trying to push me away? Am I bothering him now? Maybe I should just go.

"Where is your boyfriend?" he asked suddenly. Those words and the way he let them out were stabbing me. I felt bitterness coming from him. Is he despising me now?

"He went to the restroom." I replied. I didn't care anymore. If he wants to act that way, then fine.

"I see." He smirked.

"What Yoochun? What do you see?" I asked getting mad. "If you're thinking I'm here just because he's not around or he mustn't see me talking to you then you're wrong."

"I didn't say that." He replied calmly, looking at me.

"But you meant it." I said looking back at him. "I don't care... it's your problem again. Just don't pretend in front of me."

"Why do you think I care?" Yoochun replied, as a look of annoyance appeared on his face. "What makes you think you're so special?" I opened my mouth, but couldn't find the words. That hurt more then anything. I'm nothing to you Yoochun. Just a person who lives in your house and goes out with your rival. Is that it?


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Hi." I said quietly. I didn't think he would hear me, but he obviously did. It didn't surprise me for some reason, it was just him.

"Hi." He replied and drank.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get drunk."

"JaeJoong?"

"Who else." He smirked and glanced at me. "What happened to you?" he asked suddenly, widening his eyes. I must've looked weird. Well, no wonder, after everything that happened tonight, I'm surprised I could still talk and think properly. Okay, scratch that, I couldn't think properly. My mind was racing and I couldn't focus properly. He did it to me again.

"Nothing. Now is not time or place to talk about it." I replied and he nodded. Understanding as always.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I went out of the restroom and scanned the place. Yunho was dancing, I decided not to pay attention to him. I had enough of him for tonight. I couldn't deal with it right now and I didn't want to spoil my good mood.

But then something else did.