Chapter 23

Forbidden Desire []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


JunKi and Junsu talking? How can my brother talk to a Park? I stared at them for a moment, already preparing to go over there. I glanced away for a moment, but then something else caught my attention, causing me to forget about hyung and Junsu.

Changmin and Yoochun. They were on the other end of the room, drinking and talking. I couldn't exactly read their facial expressions, but I could tell Changmin wasn't in the best mood. Before I could think about it, I headed over to them.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I felt somebody's arms around my shoulders and I instantly knew who it was.

"Why, Park Yoochun... long time no see." JaeJoong said with a smirk on his face. I didn't like the way he said it, but I decided to keep quiet. Yoochun didn't even bother to look at him. He just nodded and drank more. I had the feeling drink got to him slightly, but he didn't look like he was in the mood for fighting with Jae. I was relieved.

"Well, I would stay and chat, but I have something to discuss with Min." JaeJoong continued sarcastically and I looked at him raising my eyebrow. I knew he couldn’t stand Yoochun, but was it really necessary to talk to him like that? Yoochun smirked slightly, still not paying attention to us. "Min?" Jae called me. What does he want to talk about anyway?

I quietly stood up and followed Jae outside.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I sighed as they walked away from me. It's better that way anyway.

I took another sip of my drink and just then a girl decided to approach me.

"Oppa... wanna dance?" she asked. I looked at her.

"No. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh come on..." she began to whine. God, I hated when girls did that. How come they still didn't get the message that I'm not interested? I mean I haven't had a girlfriend in two years.

"No... seriously, why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Oppa..." there she goes again.

"Look..." I said turning around finally and looking at her. "I'm gay. Okay? Now please, be nice and spread the word. Maybe that way people will leave me alone." I said. I didn't mean to sound rude, I never was the one to act like a jerk around girls. But I was sick of it. I was sick of everything.

She stared at me unbelievingly.

"You're gay? What's with all the uhljjangs suddenly turning into gays?" she said rolling her eyes. "First JaeJoong, then Changmin, then you... who's next?"

"Don't mention that jerk's name in front of me." I scoffed and turned my back to her again. "And leave me alone." I added again and she finally stomped her foot and walked away. I smiled. It was about time.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"I have to talk to you Junsu." I said. "Tomorrow?"

"No. I don't think I'll be able to stand up, let alone go out of the house tomorrow." He chuckled. "Monday?"

"Okay, sure." I nodded and drank more as well. Well, who would've tell? Us getting drunk? It was so ironic actually. Best friends with similar problems. Really, like it wasn't enough that Junsu was the one hopelessly in love. Now I had to join him. And here we were, having to watch the guys we love in the arms of other people. Great. Just great.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"I had no idea JaeJoong's gay." Min Sun said somewhat excitedly. We finally stopped dancing. I wasn't really in the mood for it in the first place, but after what happened with JunKi I had to keep my mind off of it and dancing has always been the best way for me to forget about my problems and, in this case, confusing thoughts and mixed feelings. Not that it helped.

"Well, yeah, he is. And that guy you saw him with is his boyfriend, Changmin." I replied casually. I didn't want to talk about JaeJoong. Actually, I didn't want to talk about anything.

"Wait till I tell Yuri." She continued and I shot her a glare.

"Why would you tell her?" I asked gloomily.

"Because she's my best friend. And JaeJoong's ex. Oh man, I have to now." She laughed. "I mean, her ex turned into gay. What's better then that?"

I felt sick all of the sudden. God, how can she say that?

"What the hell is wrong with you? Yeah, he's gay, so what? That has nothing to do with Yuri, it's not her business. And it certainly is not yours." I snapped.

"God, Yunho, chill. What is your problem? I was just joking." She said seriously and rolled her eyes. I shut up and looked away from her.

"Nice way of joking you have Min Sun." I murmured sarcastically.


Min Sun's P.O.V.


I had no idea he would react like that. I wasn't even serious. Jae's life is his business, I didn't mean to in. I was just saying...

Clearly, there is something bothering Yunho. I wonder... if Jae is gay, maybe JunKi is too. I mean, he kind of acts like one. I've been watching him tonight, he doesn't even pay attention to any of the girls that were around him and even hitting on him. I heard he's the kingka of Seoul High and he doesn't even act like one. Weird. And Yunho can't stop talking about him. Hyung this, hyung that. Sometimes he just acts... suspicious.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I stood up. I had enough for tonight. I don't know why I even came to this party. It just made me feel more sh.itty then I already was. Knowing that Changmin and JaeJoong are together was one thing, actually seeing them was something completely different.

Looking around I spotted Junsu and next to him was JunKi. I never really had anything against the guy, but the fact that he was JaeJoong's brother was enough to pi$$ me off. However they didn't look like they were talking. More like drinking together. Oh well, maybe Junsu was just already too drunk to think what he's doing.

Slowly, I walked up to them. I shot a short glare at JunKi, but he looked like he didn't notice it. He even smiled. That surprised me, but I decided not to pay attention. Actually, at that moment, I suddenly felt bad because of the rivalry. JunKi has always been so different from JaeJoong, he was always super nice to all of us. Like an older brother. But now it wasn't important. We were practically strangers.

"Junsu, I'm going home." I said looking at my brother.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concern in his voice. Sounds just like my little dongsaeng. He was pretty drunk already, I could see that. But he was still worried about me. It was funny how he always acted like my hyung. He was more mature then me and he always took care of me. When it was supposed to be the other way around.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just have a small headache and I need to get some sleep." I said shrugging. "You'll be okay, right?" I asked back. "I mean, you drank pretty much already."

"Yeah, don't worry... oh and tomorrow, don't expect me to get up early." He said. "Food is in the fridge, you won't starve." He added rolling his eyes and I had to chuckle.

"I know bro. Thanks." I said and gave him a small hug. He was always there for me. He never failed me. I knew I could count on him no matter what. At least that thought was comforting at the moment like this.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Why were you talking to him?" I asked. I was trying to sound calm, but it annoyed me so much.

"What? Am I not allowed to?" he replied and smirked.

"I don't want you to talk to him. It's bad enough that you have to live with him."

"Jae, you can't tell me what to do. Us being a couple doesn't give you that right." He said calmly. "And I don't have to live with him, I choose to."

I widened my eyes slightly. It was the first time he actually said he wanted to live with Parks. What is that suppose to mean? So, he is choosing them afterall.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah. And don't start talking about sides, because you know I don't believe in them. There is no sides and I'm not choosing anyone." He said. "God, you're acting like a jealous boyfriend. There is nothing to be jealous of."

Somehow he didn’t sound convincing. What the hell was with that? I mean, I never doubted him, I only doubted Yoochun. I knew he had a thing for Changmin, it was so obvious. But now, Min didn't sound like he meant it. He actually made me doubt more.

"Obviously there is, since you always defend that Park idiot when I'm supposed to be your boyfriend." I was extremely irritated by now.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"God, you're so possessive." I replied. Somehow this fight didn't bother me. It was just... annoying. "I don't defend him, he just doesn't give me sh.it like you do. What now? You don't trust me? You never did, from the start. It was always Park brothers this, Park brothers that. I can't even talk to them? And to think that I thought I had trust issues." I said.

"Changmin, you don't even know what you're talking about." He said shaking his head, which only made me more annoyed.

"You think?"

"Yeah. What do you think makes me feel like knowing that you're living with that... that... ert?"

I actually laughed at that.

"ert? Which one? Yoochun or Junsu?" I asked. This was ridiculous. And at this moment I wanted to annoy him, just like he annoyed me.

"Stop playing dumb, it's irritating."

"Then I succeeded in annoying you." I replied. Why did I want to hurt him now?

"You're an idiot, I can't believe how blind you are. Can't you see that..." he trailed off.

"What? What is that that this idiotic boyfriend of yours can't see?" I asked back, already getting really angry.

"I don't want you to live there. That Park idiot is corrupting you. He just wants you for himself, he's toying with you. Look what he did to you, you keep fighting with me..." he practically yelled.

"JaeJoong!" I yelled back. "Will you stop with that cr.ap? You think I can't think with my own head? That I need someone else to open my eyes? You're just... pathetic... I had no idea that you're so weak. You know what... he truly is better then you. At least he has some dignity. He would never step that low. All this time you were trying to make him jealous, to get to him. To hurt him. It's part of the rivalry and sadly, I became a part of it. How could I not see that? And to think that we're fighting because of him... Seriously, grow up..." I let it all out. I knew I was right. I wasn't sure about some stuff concerning Yoochun. He was still a riddle to me. But I realized... that I would rather be with him, even just as friends... then with JaeJoong.

He stared at me, obviously hurt by everything I said. I might have gone too far and it hurt me now too. But I couldn't back away now. So, I just turned and left.