Chapter 24

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


I woke up with a terrible headache. I didn't care though, I needed to get drunk last night and that's exactly what I did. Anything to keep my mind off the things that happened. Yunho wasn't aware of what he was doing anyway, so I should forget about it.

But that last thing he said. It just made me wonder. He knows what I'm feeling towards him? He knows. That thought is killing me. I know he was just trying to make me feel better, even if just for that one night. He was drunk and he wasn't thinking and he felt sorry for me. I'm just a stupid hyung who fell in love with him, so let's give him what he wants just for tonight. Right Yunho? That's what you were thinking when you tried to kiss me. You can't return my feelings, but you can give me what I want for that one night. Well, I'm not gonna accept your pity. There is a little bit of dignity left in me.

Just when I started making a coffee and decided to push those thoughts away from my mind Jae came into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said and he nodded as he sat down.

"You look like you need a coffee." I chuckled, just glancing at him. He didn't say a thing and soon I joined him, putting a cup of coffee in front of him.

I finally looked at him and instantly frowned. He didn't look good.

"What happened to you?" I asked, reminding myself of Junsu last night.

"I had another fight with Changmin." He replied casually and drank a bit of his coffee, but quickly put it away, since it was still hot. "A serious one." I waited for him to continue. "JunKi, it's just too hard. I actually think we won't make up after this."

"It was that serious?" I asked surprised. They fought all the time, but I didn't think they'll break up. At least not this soon. It's been what? A little more then a month maybe?

"Yeah, we said some harsh words to each other. And well... I know he's right. But I just hate Yoochun so much. I can't stand seeing them together." He said anger appearing in his voice. "And I know Changmin cares about him, it's so obvious. He lives with him, talks to him. I think they're closer then Changmin wants to admit... and the worst thing is that I tried to make Yoochun jealous."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Was there something between Yoochun and Changmin? Something more then friendship?

"Yoochun is in love with Changmin." Jae replied. "And I think Min is not indifferent to him either."


Yunho's P.O.V.


I woke up next to Min Sun. I glanced at her, but all I could think of was what happened last night. All I could think of was hyung, him hugging me, his soft skin brushing against mine. How I wanted to be with him now. How I wanted him to be here, sharing a bed with me, instead of Min Sun.

I have to push those thoughts away. I'm afraid... I'm turning gay, I can feel it. But that can't happen. I had the feeling that JunKi has some feelings for me. Other then just brotherly feelings. But I guess I was wrong. He pushed me last night, he didn't want me to kiss him. And when I thanked him for loving me he looked at me weirdly, like I was crazy. By that time I knew he only loved me as a dongsaeng and that's what I meant, but I bet he misunderstood me and freaked out. He practically ran away from me. It hurt. It still hurts. But I'm trying to forget about it.

I have Min Sun. She'll help me forget about it. I mustn't spend time with hyung. I must avoid him as much as I can. This fight with JaeJoong... is actually a good thing. Since I don't have a reason to go to their house now. I should just spend more and more time with Min Sun.

Pulling her into my arms I drifted back to sleep.


Min Sun's P.O.V.


I felt his strong arms wrap around my body and I scooted over to him, putting my arms around his waist and making myself more comfortable. I could feel something was wrong, but I also knew he wouldn't want to talk about it. I had a feeling it had something to do with JunKi, but I didn’t dare to ask.

"Min Sun..." I heard him whisper. I looked up at him, but he wasn't awake. I smiled thinking how he dreamt about me. But his next words surprised me. "Min Sun... help me... please... I want to forget him. Please... Min Sun..." he murmured. I felt my heart sink, but scooted closer to him. He wanted me to help him forget who? JunKi? I sighed. I'll do it Yunho... it hurts, but I'll do anything to help you.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Stupid party. Why did I have to go anyway? I sighed as I turned to my other side, wanting to sleep more, but not being able to. I haven't gotten much sleep. All I could think about was Changmin and even my dreams were full of him. The sad part was they were also full of JaeJoong. He was always there, making out with Changmin and then giving me that nasty smirk of his. I would wake up even more furious then before. The bastard was mocking me even in my dreams.

Finally, I got up and went to the bathroom, hoping that the shower will help me clear my mind. After that I went out of my room and knocked on Junsu's. Since he didn't reply I peeked in and found him asleep on his bed. Well, I guess he did have a long night. A drunken night. I smiled at the image of him. He was such a baby, a sweet baby, peacefully sleeping like that. I was about to walk out of his room when something caught my attention. I glanced to look at him one more time and noticed... a tear rolling down his cheek. I came closer and I was right. Junsu was crying in his sleep.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Even food didn't taste good today. I was literally making myself eat. And it was making me feel sick. Or was it something else? I felt awful, guilty, even dirty. I was angry at both myself and JaeJoong. Actually, I began to think that he was right and it made me feel like I've been cheating on him with Yoochun. On the other hand, his words and more important actions hurt me. I was mad at him because of that, he was half-using me to annoy Yoochun more, I became his toy in this stupid rivalry. I knew he must have cared about me, but even if he didn't use me I would still be mad. He was so possessive and so jealous that I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hi." Yoochun greeted me quietly as he entered the kitchen.

"Hi." I replied. I wasn't in the mood. He was a jerk too. He didn't care about me a bit. I was wrong and I let myself like him. Whenever he was around I could feel myself tense. That actually annoyed me more then anything. I was nobody to him and he should be nobody to me. But somehow, I couldn't stop caring.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I sat down silently and started eating. I would glance at him from time to time, but I didn't dare to speak. Actually, this situation reminded me of the first time we met. But back then I had other things on my mind. Back then he was just an innocent nerdish hottie who came to live with us. Back then I had to fight the urge to jump him, and now I had to fight the urge to... jump him? No, beside that... I had to keep myself from asking about JaeJoong. I don't know why I always had to do it. To wonder, to ask, to torture myself.

He didn't look good. I guess he didn't get much sleep and he looked like something was worrying him. He didn't say a word, but I couldn't blame him, not after last night. I was harsh and tried to act indifferent. He didn't even want to look at me. Why should he care? I'm just a Park bastard according to his boyfriend. He should listen to him.


Junsu's P.O.V.


The awkward atmosphere hit me the moment I stepped into the kitchen. I looked from Changmin to Yoochun and raised my eyebrow. Silently I took a plate and sat down.

"What's up with you two?" I asked as they didn't even look at me.

"Nothing." They said in unison and then exchanged glances. I raised my eyebrow again, but started eating.

"I'm full." Changmin suddenly said. "Junsu, can you please come to my room when you're done?" I nodded and he quickly exited the kitchen. I glanced at his plate? He barely touched his food. Something was seriously wrong.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Come in." I said as Junsu knocked on the door and peeked in. He walked in and sat down on my bed, waiting for me to say something. "I have to talk to someone and Yoochun and I had a fight, so I can't turn to him." I explained.

"What happened?" he asked.

"With Yoochun and me? Nothing much... he doesn't care about me anyway, so it's not important." I replied and shrugged.

"And you'd want him to care?" He asked smiling a bit. I looked at him. Was I that obvious?

"No, I don't care either. I mean, why should I?" I said trying to sound like I didn't care.


Junsu's P.O.V.


It was obvious he did care. I smiled again. So, Yoochun found a way to sneak into Min's heart.

"I didn't want to talk to you about that." He said and sighed. I titled my head a bit still looking at him and waiting for him to explain it. "I had another fight with JaeJoong." I raised my eyebrows. Another fight? Those two... they really didn't get along.

"We said some things we were never supposed to say and now I don't think we'll be able to make up." Changmin continued. Oh, wow, that really was serious. "I don't think I want to make up after everything."

"Changmin... I don't think you should rush things like that." I said. "I mean, I'm sure you'll sort things out."

"No, we can't. Not after last night." He said quickly. "I realized he's been using me to get to Yoochun. He wanted to hurt him that bad. And he's jealous and possessive and... and I can't be with someone like that." He said getting angry.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it like that." I said softly, trying to make him feel better. There I was again, trying to push Changmin into JaeJoong's arms again. I'll never change. No matter how much it hurts me.

"Why do you have to defend him? He's been acting like a jerk." Changmin suddenly said.

"Maybe... but it's not like he's not right either." I said. "I mean, you live with us, you're spending a lot of time with Yoochun. You talked to him last night. JaeJoong has every right to be jealous."


Changmin's P.O.V.


What the... how can he say that? I looked at him widening my eyes.

"He's not right. There is nothing going on between me and Yoochun and he knows it." I practically yelled. I didn't mean to fight with Junsu now, but he was pi$$ing me off. "Besides, it's ironic how he thinks Yoochun cares about me when it's so obvious he doesn’t."

"Come on, you don't believe that yourself." Junsu said smirking. "Yoochun and you... of course JaeJoong is jealous. And you shouldn't have treated him like that. He didn't deserve it. You should have assure him nothing is going on between you and Yoochun. And instead you just got angry at him and didn't even listen to him. JaeJoong didn't deserve that." He said.

"God Junsu... how can you say that? How can you?" I said shaking my head and looking at him.

"I can. It's the truth. JaeJoong is an amazing person and he cares so much about you. Can't you see that? He's holding onto you, he's afraid to lose you... I wish..." he suddenly shut up and looked away. I looked at him. What does he wish for? But before I had a chance to ask he regained his composure and looked at me again. "If you let him go... it won't be difficult for him to find someone else. Someone who'll understand him and truly care about him and his opinion." He said.

"Someone like you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I stared at him. How? How could I let Changmin see right through me.

"What are you talking about?" I stuttered looking at him.

"It's obvious Junsu. You're the one who's in love with him, not me." He replied smirking.

"That's nonsense." I tried to laugh. Tried, not succeeded.

"Yeah, sure..." he nodded. I sighed and looked down. We stayed silent for a couple of moments.

"I should go." I finally said and stood up. Changmin nodded. I walked up to the door, but he stopped me.

"You're right Junsu. He should be happy." He said and I looked back, to find him smiling. I gave him a small smile and walked out.

What have I done again?