Chapter 6

Forbidden Desire []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"What do you want?" I asked looking at him. That's exactly what I needed today. One of Park bastards standing on my way to school.

"Leave Changmin alone." He barked. I smirked.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I replied. I don't know why I even bothered talking to the jerk.

"Better back off before you regret it." He replied and turned around walking away. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I watched him. Who the hell does he think he is? And what's it to him if Changmin is with me or not? Whatever... we'll see about that.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I watched JaeJoong looking at Yoochun as he walked away from him. Just when I thought we'll have some peace. Those two are unbelievable. Sometimes I think that it was all hyung's fault. How it all started.


Flashback (10 years ago)

"JaeJoong! Hey JaeJoong! Wait for us!" Yoochun yelled running after a little boy his age. He turned around.

"You're too slow. Come on, hurry, Yunho is already waiting for us." The boy said. "Junsu are you coming?"

The youngest boy nodded and ran faster. Yoochun laughed. "Watch it!" he yelled, and just then Junsu tripped and fell down. "I told you to be careful!" Yoochun added, but continued running. JaeJoong, however ran back to Junsu and helped him up.

"Thanks." Junsu said smiling a bit.

"Now hurry." JaeJoong replied and pulled Junsu.

Yunho was waiting for them on the playground.

"What took you so long?" he asked looking at his friends.

"My brother decided to show off his clumsiness." Yoochun replied still laughing. Junsu mimicked him and shook his head. "Sorry Yunho." He said.

"Okay, so soccer?" JaeJoong asked and Yunho held a soccer ball as he nodded.

"JaeJoong and me against you guys." Yunho said.

"Hey! That's not fair. Why am I always stuck with him?" Yoochun complained pointing at Junsu.

"Yeah, I want to be with Jae." Junsu added.

"No, I said JaeJoong plays with me and my word is final." Yunho said putting the ball down. Park boys frowned, but took their positions. They started playing.

"Yah! It didn't go in!" Yoochun yelled.

"Of course it did." Yunho replied. Yoochun walked up closer to him.

"It did not!"

"It did."

"Are you saying I'm blind?"

"Probably."

"Guys, guys..." JaeJoong walked up to them trying to stop the fight.

"Why do you always have to defend him Jae?" Yoochun asked. "It's clear that he cheated."

"Yunho never cheats." JaeJoong stood in front of Yunho and glared at Yoochun.

"Oh yeah? What do you call that now?" Yoochun asked pointing at the ball. Junsu appeared behind him and started pulling him back.

"Yoochunah..." he whined.

"Let me go Junsu." Yoochun snapped glancing at his brother.

"Don't fight, umma doesn't like when you fight."

"Don't be such a baby and let me go." Yoochun said again, pushing Junsu away, then turned back to JaeJoong. "He cheated, admit it."

"He didn't. What are you trying? To pick up a fight with me?" JaeJoong raised his voice and smirked.

Yoochun hesitated.

"I thought so. You're too much of a chicken." JaeJoong added letting out a small laugh. Junsu could see Yoochun's hand forming a fist and the next moment, it made contact with JaeJoong's cheek.

The boy stumbled backwards, but just for a moment. He glared.

"You're dead." He gritted through his teeth and moved forward to hit Yoochun back, but instead his fist went straight to Junsu's jaw. The boy winced in pain and fell to the ground, hurting his knee in the process. JaeJoong was startled for a moment, but then smirked.

"Serves you right. Park babies." He mocked watching Yoochun kneel down next to his brother.

"Junsu, are you okay?" He asked and helped him up.

"Junsu, are you okay?" Yunho imitated Yoochun in a girly voice, then laughed glancing at his friend.

JaeJoong remained serious as he glared back at Yoochun, then smirked a little bit. "Come on Yunho, those babies learned their lesson." He said and turned his back, starting to walk away. Yunho smirked one last time and followed close behind.

"Yah! JaeJoong! You're gonna pay for this!"

End of Flashback


Junsu's P.O.V.



I know JaeJoong wanted to apologize after that. But he couldn't after Yoochun picked up another fight two days later. Then it all started. Prank after prank, fight after fight. By the time we came to high school the whole neighbourhood knew about Park vs Kim/Jung rivalry. And now, there's more to it. Changmin is coming into the picture.

"What are you looking at?" Yoochun asked me. I didn't realize I was still staring at JaeJoong.

"Why couldn't you forget about everything that happened? Why couldn't we all just remain friends?" I asked suddenly looking back at hyung.

"No one messes with Park brothers like that. You forgot what he did?"

"We had one small fight, that was all." I said. Childhood fight on the playground. Don't tell me you're still that immature Yoochun.

"It became more then that."

"Yeah, thanks to you." I snapped. "Jerk."

"I told you not to call me names. I'm your hyung!" he yelled.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?" I asked looking at him daringly. "Just like you hit him?" I pointed at JaeJoong. Yoochun just glared at me and walked away.



Yoochun's P.O.V.


What is his problem? Did he forget that I was only protecting him? JaeJoong and Yunho were acting like bastards, from that day they stopped being our friends. Maybe I did pick up a few fights after that, but they weren't innocent victims either. They were everything but innocent. Especially Yunho.

One thing is sure. Now that Changmin is here I won't let JaeJoong have him.


Yunho's P.O.V.


This Changmin guy is cool. We talked in school and I finally got to know him. At least a little bit. JaeJoong couldn't stop talking about him, so I figured he must be a good guy. I guess JaeJoong described him well. I can tell why he likes him, there is something about Changmin that is slightly JaeJoong like. That cheerfulness. Yeah, definitely, I missed that in Jae. But is there something more between the two of them?

I looked at Jae and found this look on his face. I think he's falling for the guy. I still find it weird that my best friend is gay, but that's just something I have to deal with. People are still talking about it and all, but I know that will pass too.

I still don't know how JunKi accepted it that well. He looked like he wasn't a bit surprised although I know it can't be true. Jae was devastated and scared when he realized, how could JunKi know before even he did? Maybe I shouldn't think about it that much. The important thing is that Jae looks better, he looks almost happy. There is still some hint of bitterness covering his beautiful features, but at least he's laughing. I haven't seen him laugh in a long time. At least not like this.

"Hey Yunho! Wanna go bowling after school?" Changmin asked me. I smiled and nodded, then something caught my attention. Park brothers were looking at us. Junsu would glance from time to time, but Yoochun was staring. I looked at him, but he was focused on Changmin and JaeJoong. He looked like he wanted to kill Jae and after a couple of moments I was beginning to wonder how could look be so intense. He didn't even blink, he just stared. I looked at Ms Seo. Did she notice? How couldn't she? He was turned around completely, not paying attention to her. Isn't he afraid people will think he's gay? Wait. Is he?

"Park Yoochun!" Ms Seo finally spoke. A little bit louder then usual. She made jerk jump in his seat and look straight ahead at her. She was right in front of him.

"What's so amusing on Kim JaeJoong?" she asked looking down at him. I noticed his face changing colors. He remained silent. The whole class turned silent as well, looking at him. I looked at Jae, who smirked. Something tells me he knew what this was all about.

"Pay a little bit attention to me and my class instead of Mr Kim, alright?" she ended and went back to her lesson. Yoochun looked up finally, then turned to Junsu who smirked and rolled his eyes.



JaeJoong's P.O.V.


Idiot. He better leave me alone if he doesn't want to get beaten up again. I looked at Yunho. He's been giving me weird look. I mouthed 'I'll tell you later.' to him and turned back to Changmin.



JunKi's P.O.V.


He invited me to go bowling with them after school. I didn't know what to think. I hate him for doing this to me. I don't understand him, why can't he just leave me alone? Ever since yesterday he's been trying to spend time with me. First that hug, then hanging out with me after dinner, then walking to school together this morning. He looks like he's worried about me and doesn't want to leave me. Like he's afraid of losing me. I know he doesn't care about me, why pretend?

I agreed. I couldn't say no, I knew he's gonna start asking questions. Questions I can't give him answer to. So, I just nodded and walked away. Can't you get the message? I keep walking away and you keep following me. Am I not clear enough or you're that stupid?


Yunho's P.O.V.


Jae explained it to me. Next time I see Yoochun I'll beat the sh.it out of him. Maybe it'll stop him from messing with us again. Who am I kidding? That stupid bit.ch still doesn't get that he shouldn’t pick up fights with us. He gets beaten up every time and he still doesn't give up. He began to annoy me. Now even more then before, he just went to far. Changmin is our friend, not his. No matter what he does the guy won't even look at him.

I told Jae that hyung is coming with us today. He looked at me strangely, but didn't say anything. What? We never invite him to hang out with us, maybe it's about time. Plus, I don't want to leave him alone, not after yesterday. I'm gonna spend as much time as possible with him, maybe he opens up to me one day. Maybe he'll tell me what's wrong. I want to help. Maybe I won't be able to, but at least I can be there for him.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I saw them walking out of the school together. I felt my anger boiling inside of me and I quickly started walking towards them. Until someone stopped me.

"Where are you going?" of course, stupid brother of mine.

"Where do you think I'm going?" I asked back and pointed to Changmin and JaeJoong. "I'm gonna get him away from that bastard." I replied.

"Stop." Junsu said calmly. "We'll talk to him when he gets home." I nodded. I didn't need to fight with Junsu now. But then again, he doesn't need to know what I'm planning to do before I come home.

"Alright. I have some stuff to do. You go home and I'll see ya later." I said quickly and walked away.


Junsu's P.O.V.


Why do I have a bad feeling about this?