Chapter 38

Forbidden Desire []

Changmin's P.O.V.


"Okay, stopping." I said out of breath as I gave him one last kiss and sat back up, on his lap. I looked at him and laughed at his sad expression.

"Don't be such a baby, we're taking it easy." I said smiling brightly. I had to be careful, we weren't exactly together yet, because I wanted to be sure that's what we both want. I couldn't just give in and get hurt in the end. This was the safe way, at least I thought so. As long as we can fight our urges and know how and when to stop we'll be fine. Right?

"I know. But for how long more?" he asked rubbing my thighs gently and making me shiver.

"I don't know." I said honestly and shifted slightly. "Don't do that."

"Why not? It turns you on?" he smirked and moved his hands further up my thighs.

"Yoochun..." I breathed looking down at him.

"It still doesn't mean anything... at least according to you." He replied, lightly touching my inner thigh and I jumped slightly, causing him to smirk again. "Come on Minnie, you clearly want this too."

"Urgh... no..." I practically moaned.

"Are you sure? You don't seem like it." He teased me moving his hand up. "And you certainly don't look like it." He added and I followed his gaze, looking down at my lap.

"Yoochun." I blushed insanely and he chuckled.

"Now would be a perfect time for me to leave you." He said giving me an evil look. I swallowed hard at the thought and gave him a pleading look. "Oh come on, don't look at me like that. You did the same thing too many times already. It would just be a payback."

"Hyung..." I let out a small whine and moved closer to him, laying back down and resting my chin on his chest. "Please." I whispered and kissed him. I hoped it would work.

"You're such a tease." He said in between kisses as he shook his head, but sneaked his hand in between us nonetheless. I sighed contently as he touched me and smiled sheepishly at his words as another blush covered my face. I was embarrassed, but at the same time it felt so good to be like this with Yoochun. Not just the contact, the desire, but just because it was him. Everything he did, everything we did together meant more.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me." He whispered, but chuckled anyway. "I mean, after everything that happened you should do something for me, not the other way around." He teased.

"And you're calling me a tease?" I answered, running out of breath again. "You're enjoying it too."

"Sadly, I do. So much." He replied before he kissed me again.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I smiled at the bartender as he put another bottle of soju in front of me. I took another sip and quickly put my drink down as I felt arms around me. I turned around quickly expecting some crazy fangirl or one of my friends messing with me, but Junsu stood there, grinning at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking around nervously. He would always be extra careful when we were in public, but if he drank a bit tonight who knew what could happen.

"What does it look like? Hugging my boyfriend." He said smiling and ran his hand along my waist, slightly lowering it.

"But someone will see us." I said.

"Come on, let's dance." He said suddenly, completely ignoring what I said. I couldn't fight it, he looked so damn hot, I wanted to dance with him. So I followed him to the dance floor.

"You think this is a good idea?" I asked once we were there and he happily started dancing against me.

"Jae, we're together, there's nothing wrong with that." He said nonchalantly and I just watched him.

"I know we're together, but other people don't." I said quickly, in a small voice, but he was so close, I knew he was able to hear me.

"So? Maybe it's time for them to find out." He said and with that song changed into a slow one. Junsu put his arms around me and I followed his lead, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're not serious?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"You keep fighting it and here you're dancing with me. You can't resist it, right?" he whispered into my ear and then it slowly.

"Urgh... Su..." I breathed.

"Relax..." he whispered again, moving his hands up into my hair and stepping closer. "You know what would be hot?"

"Finding an empty room in this house? I heard there's plenty." I asked hoping that's what he had in mind. I didn't have a problem with people seeing us, but maybe we were rushing things. I was happy with him and him alone. I didn't need anyone else.

"As tempting as that sounds I think my idea is better." He whispered again. Why did he have to sound so y. "How about... making love on the dance floor?"

I almost choked. I quickly looked at him and widened my eyes swallowing quickly.

"Junsu..."

"Relax baby, as tempting as it sounds I won't do it here." He chuckled softly, but pulled me closer anyway. "I need you so bad though." He whispered again. And I shivered again.

"Damn it Su." I cursed under my breath. "I want you."

"Show me." He said pulling away and looking at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Show me how much you want me." He said. "Kiss me."

"Here?" I asked. "But people."

"Forget about people." He growled.

"And Yoochun?" I asked carefully. I knew Yoochun was actually the only obstacle in revealing our relationship. But it seemed like Junsu would forget that from time to time. Like now.

"Who cares about Yoochun... I don't want to hide anymore. Screw everybody." He breathed out and I pulled him closer.

"Oh, but you're the only one I want to screw." I said slyly and he chuckled.

"Just kiss me." He repeated and I instantly pressed my lips against his, pulling him as close as I could. The kiss became really heated in no time and I had to control myself from stripping him right there.


Junsu's P.O.V.


There were only the two of us, it felt amazing. I've never felt like that before. I could faintly hear gasps and see people pointing at us. I could sense the commotion we caused, but I didn't care and I could tell Jae didn't either. He was gorgeous, standing there and smiling at me between the kisses. I smiled back, not wanting to look anywhere else.

He kissed me again and after we parted I just snuggled into him, not carrying about the fact that another fast song came along. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, truly happy. That is, until I heard a familiar voice.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"You know you owe me." I teased as I exited the room.

"What? You loved it." Changmin replied smirking slightly, but not looking back at me. I smiled as well. I couldn't object that. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked looking straight ahead, so I looked as well. There was a crowd right in front of us, so I assumed there's something interesting going on. Well, duh, Changmin practically stated it just a moment ago.

I shrugged and walked over to the crowd, making my way through it. Surprisingly people just moved out of my way, like they were somewhat afraid. I eyed them suspiciously, but shrugged the freaky feeling off and looked at the centre of everyone's attention.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Oh sh.it. I looked from Junsu and JaeJoong to Yoochun, not knowing what to do. I stood, glued to the floor, afraid of ruining the extremely peaceful moment. I had the feeling that I should cherish it. Although I knew it's ridiculous, I couldn't possibly stop Yoochun from exploding. By the look on his face I could expect that any moment now.

He was shocked, than started shaking his head, as if he was in denial. Junsu and JaeJoong stopped their make out session and embraced each other, but I knew their happy peace won't last long. I couldn't help but feel bad.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"What the ?!" I heard someone scream, so I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw Yoochun. Junsu quickly turned his head to look at his brother, than turned his whole body, breaking our embrace, but didn't move away from me.

It looked like no one knew what to say then. I Yoochun was glaring from me to Junsu and I could see he was getting angrier with every second. Junsu was looking back at him somewhat showing of, daring almost. I knew he was afraid of his brother's reaction though, he was doing everything to hide that, but he couldn't fool me. I looked at Changmin, who had this panicked expression on his face. Poor Min, always getting in the middle of this mess. I gave him a small reassuring smile and then looked back at Yoochun, who seemed pretty ready to kill me.

"Dare to explain, Junsu?" he gritted through his teeth, looking back at his brother.

"You're making a scene." I heard Changmin whisper to Yoochun.

"I don't care." He barked back and Min retreated, looking down. I could see he wanted to help us, but we all knew there was nothing he could do.

"JaeJoong and I are dating." I heard Junsu speaking. I looked at him, shocked with his calmed voice. He looked back at me and gave me a genuine smile, the one I couldn't resist. I had to smile back.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


What did he say? Him and that bastard are dating? What the hell?

"What?" I asked again.

"Your brother and I, we're together." JaeJoong spoke this time.

"I wasn't talking to you." I said. I didn't know what to say. I felt like someone just punched me in the stomach. I felt anger boil inside of me and it was just a matter of time when it'll erupt. And then it happened.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed at Junsu. "How could you? With Kim-the-jerk? Our rival, all these years, after everything that happened, after everything he did to me, to you. You forgot how it all started? You forgot how this bastard punched you and the whole fighting just continued from there. Ten years of hatred and you go for him?" I couldn't stop myself.

"I never ever hated him." Junsu said simply. I widened my eyes at him again. I had the feeling they'll pop out of my head any moment now. "It was all you, your rivalry, your fights, your pride. Parks vs Kim/Jung. I was always against it. I was always trying to stop you, to bring some sense into that thick head of yours. You're the one who forgot Yoochun, not me. You forgot our friendship, you forgot the years before all the cr.ap started. Friends we all used to be."

"We've never been friends, that's what I realized. Friends wouldn't hurt you, wouldn't..."

"God, we were seven." Junsu cut me off rolling his eyes. "Stupid childhood game, misunderstanding, ridiculous reason for you to start something that leaded us here. Ten years of hatred you say. Your hatred, not mine." He said.

It hit me then. My hatred, not his. That means...

"Oh god... that's why you would always defend him, you would protect him from me, your own brother. Crying in your sleep... it was all because of him? Because of that bastard? God, I can't believe this..." I shook my head. "Don't tell me he was the reason of your coming home late once a week for those past years."

"Oh that... no, that would be JunKi hyung." JunKi? JaeJoong's brother? The kingka? "But yes, everything else you said was true. It was all because of JaeJoong." He said proudly, making me feel disgusted. I felt like throwing up, I was sick of this. Of the bare image of the two of them. "I love him Yoochun, I don't care what you think about it, you can't do anything to change that. I'm in love with Kim JaeJoong. God, it feels so good to say it finally."


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I listened to him in awe. His words were making my heart beat faster and I just wanted to grab him and disappear. Away from this crowd, from all these people, from Yoochun. I wanted him, I needed him.

"I love you too." I said to him as I put my arms around him again, enjoying the feeling of him against me. I looked at him lovingly, then back at Yoochun. I could see that his wish to kill me only increased, but that left me completely emotionless. Being with Junsu, having him, was the best thing that has ever happened to me and that was all I ever needed. I was happy.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered. I watched the two of them. I felt betrayed. My own brother. JaeJoong took Changmin away from me first, but at that moment Changmin was no one to me, it didn't matter. It did matter, but not as much. But now, he went for my brother. He just wasn't good enough for him. But if Junsu wanted it, if he was stupid enough to be with him...

"I don't want to see you. Don't come home." I said.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"What?" I said swallowing hard.

"You heard me. I can't look at you right now. My brother wouldn't do something like that to me. Don't come back home." He said quietly. It was scarier then any of his furious states. I shivered as I felt a single tear run down my cheek.