Chapter 25

Forbidden Desire []

Changmin's P.O.V.


He should be happy. But not with me.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"That's it." I finished putting my head into my hands as I sat down.

"Wow..." Junsu said finally. He hasn't spoken since we met and it was slightly weird, but I guess he let me do all the talking.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So... he likes you afterall?" Junsu said and smiled as he looked at me. I shook my head.

"Come on Junsu, it can't be... he knows that I'm in love with him and he just... I don't know, maybe he felt bad suddenly... for not being able to respond to my feelings. I mean, Yunho gay? That's not gonna happen. I guess it sounded like a good idea to him at the moment. To make me happy even just for that night. But I'm not that stupid. I don't want his pity."

"But how do you know he knows about your feelings?" he asked thinking about it.

"I told you what he told me in the end."

"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be 'loving' like 'be in love'. Maybe he was talking about you loving him as a brother. You have always been protective towards him. Towards all of us." Junsu said. I haven't thought about it. It gave me hope. Maybe he truly doesn't know about my feelings. Although the way he said it, it was weird, it sounded like he knew.

"And if he doesn't know about you being in love with him, then maybe he truly wanted to kiss you. Maybe he has some feelings towards you." Junsu concluded.

"You know that sounds unbelievable." I replied chuckling a bit. It was actually a bit funny.

"Yeah." He nodded sighing. "Yunho is just not... gay... but hey, that was just a thought." Junsu said smiling and patted my back.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I felt bad for JunKi. I had no idea what happened on the party. No wonder he looked like that and didn't want to talk about it. I sighed and silence floated above us as we looked around. I bet this deserted park hasn't seen anyone else but us in ages.

"So... do you know what happened between Jae and Min?" JunKi asked suddenly. I nodded.

"Yeah... usual stuff. Yoochun appearing, Jae getting jealous, Min spilling it all to him..." I said shrugging. We kind of got used to it by now.

"Oh... I see." JunKi replied. "But I guess it's different this time. Jae said he thinks they might not make up this time."

"Yeah? That's what Min said as well... and I kind of started fighting with him." I continued the story looking down. I felt bad for it. Especially since Changmin discovered my forbidden love in the end of our bitter conversation.

"You did?" JunKi asked looking at me. He looked shocked. I wasn't surprised. I rarely fought with anyone. Except Yoochun. But even that didn't occur quite often.

"Yeah. I started defending JaeJoong." I nodded.

"God, you're too good Junsu." He said shaking his head. "I don't know how my brother can't see it."

"How can I be good hyung?" I said. "If I were good I wouldn't let Changmin see right through me. I would let him realize that I'm in love with Jae."

"Junsu... he knows?" JunKi was shocked again. I simply nodded. "What is he gonna do now?"

"I have no idea."


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"You wanted to talk to me." I said quietly as I stood in front of Changmin.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Listen Jae... this is not gonna work."

"What? Why are you saying that?" I said. I didn't want to lose him. Deep down I knew it's not going to work, but I couldn't deal with it. Not yet. I didn't want him to break up with me. I couldn't just let go of him like that.

"It's obvious, isn't it? It just doesn't work. I mean, from the beginning our relationship has been... rocky." He said looking at me. I looked down.

"But... I really care about you. And I know you care about me too. Can't we just try?" I said, looking up again.

"Why Jae? It's just gonna become harder. I mean, I had to go over a lot of things in attempt to stay with you and I know you had too. You wanted to change things that make me and I wanted to change you as well. It's just not good." He said.

"Min..." I started not knowing what to say to that. It was true.

"From the beginning... we've been fighting more then we actually got along. It has never been good. We had great moments, really. But still... it's better if we end it now." He sighed.

"So you can go to Yoochun?" I asked. I was... I don't know. Angry? Hurt? Desperate?

"Jae..." he shot me a look. "You know it's not the reason I'm breaking up with you." There were those words - breaking up with me. "But at some point... I might go to Yoochun." He added.

"At least you're honest." I smirked and shook my head. I couldn't believe he said it to me.

"I'm sorry Jae." He said quietly. "You'll find someone who'll make you happy." Those words are so cliché Min, don't you know that? "I mean it."

"Yeah... thanks. I guess." I said rolling my eyes a bit. He smiled slightly.

"Actually... I bet there is someone already. Waiting for you." He added. I looked at him weirdly, raising my eyebrow. What was that suppose to mean? But he didn't say anything else. He walked away. Again. I knew it was the last time I see him walk away from me like this. We weren't together anymore.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I felt good. I knew I did the right thing. Something inside me hurts. I really cared about Jae. I still do. But this was for the better. I had to end it, once and for all. I didn't want to mention Junsu. I have the feeling JaeJoong will find him on his own. Or at least I hope so.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I watched her sleep. She looked peaceful, like she has no worries whatsoever. So unlike me. I couldn't stop thinking about hyung. It was ironic, but the more I tried not to think about it the more I did. Like I couldn't let myself forget about him. It's been three days since the party. Three days since I saw him last time. And here I was, thinking about him more then ever. Why are you haunting me JunKi?

I want to fight. I'm practically living with Min Sun now. I'm with her all the time. She seems happier then ever, with me constantly around her. I'm trying to forget him by paying so much more attention to her, but somehow my mind always drifts off and I end up getting mad at myself. What the hell is wrong with me?

I never thought I'll become gay. Or biual. It was always something that seemed so far from me. When Jae turned gay I was shocked, but when I thought about it, it didn't surprise me much. I mean he had one girlfriend who hurt him so bad and after that he never wanted to do anything with girls. First I thought it was because he couldn't get over Yuri. But when I discovered him being gay I changed my opinion. Maybe he just wasn't attracted to them.

But me? I loved girls. I still do. I still find them so damn attractive, there are times when I can't stop staring at Min Sun. She thinks I'm a dork for doing so, but she enjoys it. Girls still .

But now, there is hyung as well. He has been there for some time. I don't know how it happened. I just can't stay around JunKi for a long time and not want to look at him, touch him, feel him. It doesn't end there though. I want him to do that all to me as well, I want him to feel that too. But I know it's not possible.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Oh, you're home." I said coming out of the kitchen and smiling at Changmin.

"Yeah." He nodded and walked into the living room. I followed.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was alright." He shrugged. "Your?"

"Not bad." I said shrugging as well.

"You know... I broke up with JaeJoong." He said looking at me.

"You did?"

"Yeah, why are you so surprised? I thought it was obvious I will. Especially after..."

"You didn't tell him anything, did you?" I asked suddenly feeling alarmed.

"Relax. I didn't." he said chuckling a bit.

"And you didn't do it because... because of me?" I felt stupid for even asking something like that.

"No, of course not." He said giving me an 'are you dumb?' look. "I told you all about it. We weren't suppose to be together in the first place." He said. Something was telling me that he wasn't exactly okay with it. I mean, he was pretending to be all cool and like nothing happened. But really... they've been together for quite some time, he must've felt hurt. Even just for a bit.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I will be." He shrugged and gave me a smile. He was honest, that's what I liked about him the most. Actually, that was probably just proving his innocence. He was always acting mature, but deep down he was still an innocent, adorable nerd. "Don't worry about me."

"Yeah, I don't think I'll have to." I said as I glanced at Yoochun who just entered the room.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Did something happen?" I asked looking at Junsu and Changmin.

"Nothing." Changmin said and got up. "I'm gonna take a shower." He said not even looking at me and went to his room.

"What's up with him?" I asked Junsu. He glared.

"You should know. He's been like that since the party. And only when he's around you. You should do something about that, you know." He said.

"Yeah? Why should I?" I asked back.

"Because you obviously care about him. In more then a friendly way." Junsu replied carelessly and smirked. "And..."

I didn't wait for him to finish. How could he possibly know that I cared about Changmin. I mean, I've been trying everything to push him away.

"I don't care about him. Where did you get that? I mean, seriously..." I rolled my eyes. "He just pi$$es me off and fights with me. I gave up on him. He's not even that hot..." I started rambling as my cheeks turned into a deep shade of red.

"Stop denying it Yoochun." He said rolling his eyes. He was unbelievingly calm. And it annoyed me so much. He always knew how to annoy me. "Just grow up, will you? You're such a baby. Why do I always have to play the role of older brother? Why do I always have to open your eyes and make you realize what's going on with you and around you? Don't you know it's so obvious? The way you look at him, talk to him, fight with him. Just the way you act around him. I bet the whole school already knows."

"Even Changmin?" I asked suddenly.

"No, you're lucky he's bigger baby then you. Naive innocent little nerd. He still is one." Junsu chuckled.

"Still... that is not good enough reason for me to do something about our fight." I said remembering everything again. The truth was, I didn't know what to do to make things between us okay again.

"Well, then, I wonder if him breaking up with JaeJoong will be a good enough reason for you to do as I told you." Junsu said finally.

They broke up?