Chapter 28

Forbidden Desire []

Junsu's P.O.V.


I watched Changmin and Yoochun teasing each other the whole time during lunch. Those two were like... made for each other. I laughed along with them, from time to time glancing at JunKi and JaeJoong. I was surprised to see Jae looking right back at me every time I looked, but he was probably watching Changmin anyway, so I decided not to pay attention and turned back to Yoochun.

"I'm still hungry." Changmin whined and I laughed.

"Here, I'm not gonna eat anymore." I said handing him my lunch. I barely touched it anyway, I wasn't quite feeling well. Stomach has been bugging me for a few days.

"Junsu, are you sick?" Yoochun suddenly asked looking at the food I handed over to Changmin. "You haven't eaten anything since last night."

"It's nothing, I think I just ate something I shouldn't have." I shrugged. I knew it wasn't just that though, I noticed JaeJoong watching me constantly for the past two weeks. I would always think it was Changmin he was looking at, but I wasn't so sure anymore. The more time passed the more I was convinced it was me who was the center of his attention. It sounded unbelievable, but I just had that feeling.

"Okay... so you're gonna go straight home after school?" Changmin asked.

"Yeah, some tea and rest will help I guess." I said.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Will you stop staring at him and just do something?" JunKi whispered to me and I quickly glanced away from Junsu and looked at my hyung.

"I..." I started not knowing what to say.

"I thought you said you're not Yunho." He smirked teasing me.

"Yeah, well... I'm just waiting for the right moment." I replied looking back at Junsu. "You haven't told him anything, right?"

"Of course not." He replied. "And well, I don't feel very good about it, I never had secrets with him."

"I know hyung... I'm sorry." I said sighing and looking down.

"Hey, it's ok. I know it's not like the easiest thing to do, even though you know he loves you." He said patting my back slightly.

"Yeah, well... I know I just... I had to be sure about myself. I mean, it shocked me at first, which is of course normal... I needed to think about it." I said. I've been thinking about Junsu ever since JunKi told me everything. I've been watching him the whole time, during classes, during lunch... I would even follow JunKi whenever he would meet him, just watched them from afar. I was sure Junsu noticed me looking at him, I guess I was lucky Changmin was always there with him, so he could easily think I was looking at Min.

The bare thought of Junsu loving me so much and for such a long time made me admire him. And as much as I tried not to watch him so much I couldn't. I didn't want to either. I finally started noticing how beautiful he is. His smile and laugh, whenever he would smile I would too. And I wanted him to laugh with me. He would look at me often. I can't believe I haven't noticed that before, but he's been watching me. Who knows for how long. There was something in his look that made me shiver every time. It did something to me. He didn't deserve me, I don't know what he found in me. I could just be happy because of it, just like I was happy every time his eyes would land on me.

Two weeks passed, I knew I was taking too much time, but I needed that. He made me forget all about Changmin. My mind has been completely concentrated on him now, he even invaded my dreams, making me wake up with a smile on my face. Weekends became sweet torture, spent in waiting for Monday, for another school day, when I'll finally see him again. I knew it has been hard for him, I just needed some time to be sure of my feelings. And I finally was.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Hyung, do you think Junsu is alright?" I asked walking into the house.

"Well, let's check." Yoochun replied and we went upstairs. Yoochun opened the door of Junsu's room slowly and peeked in, then motioned to me to look as well. Junsu was sound asleep and I smiled. Quickly we exited the room and I walked into mine, leaving the door opened for Yoochun to come.

"I'm worried about him." Yoochun asked closing the door behind him and sitting down on my bed. I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands, then came back to him.

"Why?"

"Well, he's been acting like that for a while. I mean, it's just Junsu, yeah, but... a couple of weeks ago I came into his room and he was sleeping... and crying."

"Crying in his sleep?" I asked. "Well... umm... maybe he had a bad dream." I said.

"Yeah, I know... but I just have this feeling there's something bugging him. Or making him sad. He changed through the years, he just got this... emotionless expression. Like, he's always smiling, laughing, he's always cheerful. But I think he's just trying to hide himself. From everyone, even me. I don't know why, but I know he doesn't trust me. He never talks to me, never opens to me. And yet, he's always there for me." He said sighing.

"Yoochun..." I said sitting down next to him. "I'm sure he'll open to you one day, when he feels like it."

"I know." He nodded and shut up. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes.

"You know... I wanted to talk with you about that... kiss." Yoochun started.

"What about it?" I asked nervously.

"Well... it just happened. And I had a feeling that you've been avoiding to talk about it ever since." He continued.

"I thought there is nothing to talk about." I said quietly.

"There isn't?" he asked and frowned.

"Well, you dared me, so I did it." I explained.

"I see." He nodded and silence filled the room once again.

"You think there is something to talk about concerning that kiss?" I asked.

"Well... did it mean something?"

"I don't know. Did it?"

"I asked you first."

"Why do I have to answer?" I asked.

"So it did." He said smirking slightly.

"You said it."

"You meant it." He said.

"God, you're annoying." I said rolling my eyes and getting up, walking up to the window. He followed me and put his arms around me.

"Am I? Does this mean something? Does this make you feel something... you're fighting not to feel?" he whispered to my ear, stepping closer.

"If you're trying to get me back for that kiss..." I started turning around and looking at him. "... damn, it's working." I finished, pressing my lips against his.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I smirked as he kissed me again. I pushed him against the wall and deepend the kiss. He responded, opening his mouth and finding my tongue with his, pulling me closer at the same time. I ran my hand down his body, past his hip and finally resting it on his @ss as he wrapped his leg around me, grinding into me. I moaned into the kiss and I lifted him in my arms, then carried him to the bed.

And then, he pulled away.

"Yoochun... stop." He said breathlessly, but I didn't listen, as I moved onto his neck.

"Min..." I whispered kissing him, not being able to control myself anymore.

"Stop..." he repeated more firmly, but I just wasn't listening.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"I said stop!" I raised my voice, pushing him off me. He sat up finally, giving me confused look. "You don't know what 'stop' means?" I asked looking back at him.

"What?" he asked. I watched him. I knew he was annoyed now.

"Nothing, we just shouldn't." I said quietly.

"Why not?" he asked. "You want it."

"I... it's just lust... there's nothing more there... so I don't want it." I said firmly. I don't know how I managed, since I wanted more, so much more. He was looking at me for a moment, then stood up.

"Fine." He replied and went out.

I sighed and buried my face into a pillow. Stupid, stupid Min. I wanted him so much. But I was afraid, I didn't want to go through the same situation again. I didn't want another JaeJoong. I wanted Yoochun, I wanted him to love me, to give himself to me so I could give myself to him. I was scared, because I was ready to actually love him. I wasn't so sure about him though.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


He's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do now. One thing is certain... another cold shower. How much more could I take?


Min Sun's P.O.V.


"Yunho, what's wrong?" I asked snuggling closer to him.

"Nothing, why?" he asked giving me a small smile. It was so fake it hurt. I didn't know what to do anymore, I felt like he was thinking about everything and everyone else rather then about me. I felt like I don't even exist.

"You just seem so... distant." I said.

"I'm sorry. I have so many things on my mind." He replied sighing and put his arms around me. They never seem to make me warm. It was like I've been hugging a stone, not my boyfriend who should radiate heat, love. I never got that from Yunho.

Sometimes I would ask myself if it was worth it. Trying to keep Yunho's mind off Junki. All I could do was try, but I never succeeded. It was killing me, but I knew I wasn't capable of doing it. It was clear it wasn't in my power. And that was an awful feeling. My boyfriend in love with another man, thinking about him, imagining him all the time. I wondered if he's been imagining him instead of me whenever we kissed, made love, slept in each others arms. He would call him in his sleep and I would cry. Every time. I would rush into the bathroom and stay for a long time, trying to put myself together. He never noticed anything.

Why am I still trying? Why?


Yunho's P.O.V.


I went out of Min Sun's house. She's not dumb, she noticed something's wrong with me. I can't stand it anymore, thinking about JunKi every time I'm with her. I feel awful, I'm so guilty I didn't even think it's possible to feel like this. I'm an awful boyfriend and an awful friend. But I can't fight my feelings.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Hi." He said looking at me as I turned around to see who just came into my room.

"Yunho?" I asked a bit surprised.

"I want to talk to you."