Chapter 33

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked around noticing that I'm not at home. Actually this room looked awfully familiar. Of course, Yunho's room. But what am I doing here? I looked around and then spotted him. How could I not notice that someone was holding my hand in the first place? I stared at our hands for a moment, enjoying the feeling as a smile appeared on my face. I looked back at him, he was sleeping next to the bed, his head resting on the bed, next to my hip.

I watched him for quite some time, not wanting to disturb him in his sleep as the events from last night started coming back to me. I sighed thinking about it all, how he was there for me, how he cared. Well, that was nothing new, we have always been close. Besides, JaeJoong and Junsu would do the same thing. He would never look at me in any other way then as his hyung. Although, something about the way he was holding my hand now and how he was looking at me last night, something about it was saying the opposite. It was probably my mind, my urges and wishes playing with me again. Nothing changed between us and nothing ever will. I knew we should act like the last night never happened.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I opened my eyes slowly, only to find an empty bed in front of me. Standing up I went to the bathroom, then headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning." He said putting breakfast on the table. I just looked at him in awe. He was in my house, after a horrible, drunken night and he was making me a breakfast. At that moment I fell in love even more.

"You don't have to do that, I should've made something for you." I said.

"You did enough last night." He said quietly and sat down, drinking his coffee. I sat across from him.

"It was nothing, I'm always there to protect my hyung." I replied. He glanced at me, but then turned back to his cup.

"Thanks Yunho." He said simply.

"You don't have to thank me..." I started.

"Yes, I do." He interrupted me quickly. "You didn't have to do it, after everything that happened between us... but you did and I'm thankful for that." He said and swallowed a bit. "But... it would be better to pretend like last night didn't happen." He finished.

I didn't know how to respond. I didn't want to forget last night. At least not the second part of it. Especially not the part when he said he loved me in his dream. Of course, I couldn't just tell him that.

"Last night did happen JunKi." I said in a small voice. I felt like if I say it louder he'll explode, get mad at me and never talk to me again. But then again, it wouldn't be a lot worse then now. He avoided me and we didn't spend a lot of time together anyway. Actually, we didn't spend time together at all.

"Forget about it." He replied shortly again and got up. "Nothing changed."

I stared at him, not believing. I opened my mouth to say something, but he already stormed out of the kitchen and out of my house. I buried my head in my hands, losing my appetite all of the sudden.

Wait, JunKi, just wait. I made up my mind. Everything will change.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Baby, you really have to go?" I asked between kisses as Junsu tried to make small steps towards the front door.

"You know I do." He said chuckling slightly. "Yoochun will kill me anyway."

"I can always beat him up, you know." I said smirking as I ran my hands up and down Junsu's back.

"Don't even joke about it." He said getting serious. "I want this rivalry to stop. I always did and now more then ever."

"I know Su, but it's not that easy." I sighed. "I wish it was."

"It's not that hard either. You should just make up and go back to being friends."

"You think we're able to do that?" I asked raising my eyebrow slightly.

"Of course you are. He's my brother and you're my boyfriend, it shouldn't be hard when you have a person you both love. Me." He said simply and grinned happily. I felt this abnormally strong urge to hug him and kiss him, so I did. He was always so... optimistic and cute and... well, I couldn't imagine there would be a person who didn't love him. And he was mine.

"I know, I would love to make up and rewind all those years, but there is not just me. You forgot about Yunho." I sighed. "To tell you the truth, I don't know how he'll react either." It was true, I kind of felt bad for not telling Yunho yet and I was slightly afraid of his reaction.

"Okay... just... we shouldn't wait for a long time. I don't want to hide." He pouted. I nodded and gave him one, last kiss, before he pulled away. "I really, really have to go Jae." I nodded.

"See ya tomorrow." I said. "I'll call you tonight."

He grinned and turned around to head out, but then rushed back, kissing me again. I laughed. He just grinned again and quickly went out.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I guess I won't be seeing Changmin in a while. It seemed like he was hiding in his bedroom trying to avoid me as much as possible. It was a good idea, I didn't want to see him. He was playing with me. That little... I can't believe it, innocent... innocent my @ss.

I sighed and looked at my plate, playing with food again. I wasn't even hungry. I bet he was. Well, he always was. Sooner or later he'll have to come down, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to witness that or not.

I already missed him.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I walked into the house and managed to sneak into my bedroom unnoticed. I quickly took a shower and changed, wondering if they even noticed me not spending the night in the house. I didn't care if Changmin knew, but Yoochun... it was a whole different story.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of my bedroom, heading downstairs, to face my hyung. I could only hope he was too occupied with thoughts about Changmin to think about me and my night adventures.

"Hey." I said stepping into the kitchen.

"Hey." He replied, not glancing away from his plate. I raised my eyebrow.

"Where is Changmin?" I asked.

"Upstairs." Okay, maybe I shouldn't have started this. He wasn't in the mood to talk. I knew better then to start a conversation with him in this state. "Where have you been?" Too late.

"Oh, remember that friend of mine... that guy I met when I was visiting umma and appa last year?" I said. "Well, we haven't seen in a while, so he called me and we went out last night."

"Oh." He replied. I had the feeling he wasn't even listening to me. Well, good, it was bad enough I had to lie to him.

He didn't say anything else and I started making myself some food. I was pretty hungry. Jae made me breakfast, he insisted to do so and it was really great, but it was already 7pm and I haven't eaten anything ever since I got out of Jae's house.

Finally I sat down and started eating. Yoochun didn't move. I had to ask.

"Did something happen?"

"Nothing new." He replied. I believe I gave him a weird look. Seriously, what kind of answer was that? Nothing new? So something old happened? Hyung was acting weird, it was obvious. And where the hell was Changmin? It didn't seem like him not to come and eat, he could feel fresh made food in a mile.

"Has Changmin eaten something today?" I asked.

"Why do you keep asking about him?" He asked somewhat annoyed as he shot me a look. "I don't care if he ate or not. It's his problem. He'll come down when he wants to. And if that never happens, then it's fine with me." He practically yelled and got up to put the plate into the sink.

"Geeze... it was just a simple question." I said. "Now tell me what happened. It must have been something serious for you to react that way."

He sighed and sat back down.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Oh..." Junsu said after I finished talking.

"Thanks a lot for that 'oh'." I replied sarcastically.

"Sorry, I know it's not helpful." He replied resting his head on his hands as he watched me, thinking about everything I said. "I don't know. Changmin certainly is not someone who would just turn you on and leave. Although, yeah, he does it... but I guess he's just not ready. Besides, you're not even a couple yet." He said simply.

"Yeah, well, whos fault is that?"

"Uh... yours?" He asked.

"What?" I asked back. "How is that my fault?"

"Well, you act like you just want to jump him, you're and erted and you just... you never showed how much you cared. He doesn't know you care. You haven't done anything to prove that you really like him. You used to talk, maybe you should go back to that."

"We do talk, we just... make out and fight a lot more." I replied slowly. Okay, maybe Junsu was right.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, yeah... okay, smart@ss, I got the point."

"Good, now you'll be able to do something about it." He replied sweetly and stood up, moving to wash the dishes. I hated when he was right. Which was... always.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"You did..."

"...what?" Junsu finished for me.

We were in the park. Our park. Junsu was sitting in my lap and looking at JunKi who was sitting next to us, turning slightly to look at us better.

"Don't look at me like that... god, now that you're finally together you became scary. Not to mention that it's not fair, two against one... One being me. Your poor little hyung." JunKi said giving us his puppy eye look.

"Yeah, keep trying, it's not gonna work." I said smirking.

"Besides, what's with 'poor little hyung'? It just doesn't work like that... 'poor little dongsaeng' maybe, but hyung..." Junsu started and I looked at him.

"Junsu, I think he got the point."

"Oh yeah, back to the topic. You did what?" Junsu repeated, making me chuckle slightly as I looked back at JunKi.


JunKi's P.O.V.


It was impossible to talk to those two now. Maybe I should've done this separately. But I knew I would have to repeat it twice and it was hard enough to say it once. Now they knew what happened that night and I shut up, waiting for them to lecture me. They did it often lately. It's funny how we switched roles.

"He saved you and you told him it's better to forget about it?" Junsu asked.

"It wasn't... the nicest thing to do." JaeJoong said trying to put it nicely.

"Of course it wasn't. It was such a cold way to tell him to back off again." Junsu said it freely. "I don't understand why you're doing that, when you love him. And it looks like he responds to those feelings in a way. Okay, we're not completely sure, but it looks like it." He started to ramble, as usual. "Am I right, Jae?" But yes, he had an accomplice now. Two against one. I was right.

"Yeah, it does seem like it." Jae nodded. "I mean, I'm Yunho's best friend and he does act strange lately. And I know for sure that he changed a lot since you don't talk or hang out together anymore. He just became... so quiet. And he doesn't even look at girls." JaeJoong started.

"God, Jae, of course he doesn't look at girls, he has a girlfriend remember?" I said rolling my eyes.

They looked at each other slightly puzzled. What did I say?

"I thought you knew..." Junsu started.

"... Yunho and Min Sun broke up." JaeJoong finished.

What?