Chapter 31

Forbidden Desire []

Yunho's P.O.V.


"Sure, come in." I nodded moving aside and letting Min Sun into the house. We walked into the living room and she turned to me.

"I want to break up."


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Hyung... let me do it." I whined looking at JunKi and giving him my best puppy dog eyes look. He just chuckled eyeing me and shook his head.

"No way, I want to do something for you guys."

"You can always do it. In fact, you always do." I continued pouting this time. "Just let me. I want to surprise him."

"You think it'll be that easy? He's better cook then you and me together." JunKi laughed and I just widened my eyes and opened my mouth in disbelief.

"Junsu? My little Junsu is better cook then you?" I gasped. That sounded unbelievable.

"A little possessive are we?" JunKi chuckled again.

"Hey, he is mine." I pouted again and pushed him playfully.

"Shut up and let me finish this, will you?" he said. "Go, get dressed, fix your hair, admire yourself... do something, anything... just stay away from kitchen."

"Fine." I grumbled and went out of the kitchen sighing. "Meany." I added quietly.

"I heard that!" he yelled from the kitchen and I rolled my eyes, heading upstairs.


JunKi's P.O.V.


Once I was done I went up to my room and took a shower, then changed. As I finished with my hair I heard the doorbell, but didn't bother going upstairs, since I already heard Jae running to open the door.

I took my time and glanced at the mirror once again before I headed downstairs as well.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Break up?" I asked a bit shocked. "Why? I mean, I thought everything was alright." I said. Who was I kidding?

"Nothing is alright Yunho." She said sighing. "You just keep lying to yourself. I used to do that too, but I don't want to anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her intently.

"I mean that from the beginning of our relationship your mind has been somewhere else. And what's worse, your heart has been somewhere else. With someone else. It never was me." She said. I swallowed, waiting for her to continue.

"I sensed it, I just decided to ignore it." She said. "When we went to JaeJoong's house the first time I met the person that was clearly my... should I say rival?" she said, then shook her head. "No, I don't want to look at him like that. Actually, I can't really look at him like that, since it was always me who was standing in his way, I was the one who kept you away from him." She said sadly. "There was tension between you two. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but it was so obvious. I kept thinking about it afterwards, I didn't have much choice anyway, since all you could do was talk about him. I understood it and accepted it, hoping that you'll forget about him and look at me. But that never happened. I wasn't in the picture in the first place."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she stopped me.

"You never looked at me as at a girlfriend. You just used me to forget about him." I wanted to protest again, but she smiled. "It's okay, I knew that all along, I went along with that. I'm not mad, I'm sad. And I'm not even sad for myself, but I'm sad because you wasted your time on me, trying to be a good boyfriend, hiding, I bet you felt guilty all the time. You were torturing yourself. And him." I looked down letting it all sink in. She knew all along? I was pretty sure that she had her doubts, but she actually knew.

"I'm sorry." I replied.

"Don't be. I should've stopped this a long time ago." She said giving me another small smile. "Okay, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you around Yunho." She added and hugged me before she headed for the door. I followed her silently and opened the door for her.

"Be happy, okay?" she said and I nodded, right before she left.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I was nervous, I haven't been in JaeJoong's and JunKi's house in years. Okay, that wasn't the only reason I was nervous. JaeJoong was a strong enough reason to sweep me off my feet and I was actually expecting that to happen the moment I see him. The bare thought made me shiver and I bit my lip as I nervously rang the bell and looked around.

The door opened a lot sooner then I expected and I was greeted by JaeJoong's y smirk as he eyed me up and down. I blushed instantly, finding myself checking him out as well.

"Hey." He said taking my hand and pulling me in gently, then closing the door, at the same time placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hey." I replied as we pulled apart and smiled.

"It's been awhile, ha?" he said smiling and leading me further into the house.

"Yeah... but this place hasn't changed a bit." I replied looking around. The sudden feeling of warmth covered my body as I noticed that basically everything was the same. It felt like home. This house used to be my second home when I was a little kid.

"Junsu!" I heard and turned to see JunKi coming downstairs.

"Hey hyung!" I said smiling broadly. He walked up to us and gave me a hug. "How are you?"

"Okay." He nodded, Jae and me exchanged glances. "I'm fine, okay? In fact, I'm going out tonight. Leaving you guys alone." He said giving us a playful wink. I blushed. "Okay, well, see ya later guys. Have fun." He finished grabbing his jacket and exited the house.

"Hyung made us dinner." Jae said. I smiled. "He didn't let me do anything." He added pouting.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me, I never let Yoochun into the kitchen either." I chuckled.

"But I wanted to make something for you. Besides I bet I'm much better cook then Yoochun will ever be." He replied. I chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll take care of the desert though." I said. I couldn't believe I just said it. I immediately blushed involuntarily. It just didn't match my words. Jae also looked shocked, I guess he didn't expect that from his innocent Junsu.

"Junsu!" he said widening his eyes.

"What?" I asked innocently, but he wasn't buying it. I bit my lip.

"You keep surprising me Su." He said chuckling. "Innocent but y... with a dirty mind..." he whispered into my ear. "Something tells me you won't make it till the desert."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Changmin..." I whispered into the pillow, giving in to one of my favorite fantasies. Ever since Changmin moved in with us I started fantasizing about him. It was my dirty secret... I was a ert. And a proud one.

"Minnie..." I moaned softly once again almost feeling for real everything he was doing in the fantasy. I guess my imagination went a bit wild-er then usual.

"Yoochun..." I heard him whisper and wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Mmm... Min..." I moaned again.

"Yoochun..." he said again, I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "Yoochun." He called me again. I snapped my eyes open.


Changmin's P.O.V.


He was my name? I felt myself blush every time I heard it escape his lips. It sounded so... y... coming from him. I swallowed and called him again as I held onto him tightly now.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I turned around quickly. He was there, in my bed, looking at me. I opened my mouth widening my eyes, completely terrified.

"What... what are you doing here?" I asked, then glanced down at his arms, still wrapped around me. Then I looked at his body, shocked at the fact that he was only in his pajama bottoms. I quickly looked back at his face.

"I couldn't sleep." He whispered. I looked closer into his eyes. He looked scared. "I had a nightmare... it was awful." He said looking down. I pulled him closer, hugging him as he rested his head on my shoulder. I ran my hand through his hair, trying to calm him down.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" he asked in a small voice. I nodded.

"Of course." I replied. I heard him sigh contently snuggling into me. Silence soon filled the room and I felt him relax as he slowly drifted off to sleep. I, on the other hand, had the feeling this will be another sleepless night.


JunKi's P.O.V.


Finishing my third bottle of soju decided that I was ready to move it to the dance floor. I stood up, feeling slightly dizzy, but still able to walk normally. I started walking up to the crowd that was moving rhythmically on the dance floor and soon joined them.

I started moving smoothly, something I rarely did, dancing not being 'my thing'. However, the drink took over the control of my body and I found myself dancing more freely then ever.


Yunho's P.O.V.


As Min Sun left I went back upstairs deciding that I had enough of it for today. Actually for the past couple of weeks.

I took a long relaxing shower, got dressed and went out of the house. There was this one place that could help me forget about everything for a moment, let me drown all my problems. Okay, that one problem.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I felt someone's hand on my waist as they moved their hips in the rhythm with mine. I didn't pay much attention, but after a couple of moments I tried to move away from the person. It was useless, since the person just turned me around and wrapped his arm around me tightly. He was taller then me and much stronger. I smiled nervously and tried to push him away, but it seemed impossible.

"You know, I need to breathe." I tried. He just looked at me lustfully. I could tell that he was really drunk as well, while I suddenly felt extremely sober. "Let me go." I said more firmly. He just smirked in a mocking way, causing me to shudder in fear as he started exploring my body with his hands.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I walked into the club, already slightly intoxicated with the atmosphere. It was crowded as usual, but as I looked around all I could see was him. In the arms of some other guy.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Let me go!" I practically screamed for what seemed like millionth time.

"Shut up bit.ch." the guy growled at me as he pinned me to the nearest wall. I haven't even noticed we were moving towards it. If I couldn't move before, now I couldn't even think about trying to. I cursed myself for being so weak. But then again, this guy was huge. I swallowed in complete fear, asking myself how the hell I’m going to get out of this.

"Let go of him." I heard a familiar voice and the guy looked over his shoulder to glare at whoever was crazy enough to interrupt him in his abusing mission. God... no...


Yunho's P.O.V.


I pushed the guy off of JunKi. He was startled, but I wasn't the best fighter in Seoul High for no reason. Plus the bastard was drunk, while I was completely sober. He growled at me and attempted to throw a punch, but I ducked easily and hit him in the stomach instead, knocking him off his feat. It wasn't a hard task anyway, considering the state he has been in.

I didn't give him time to get back on his feet and I kicked him one more time before I grabbed JunKi's hand quickly and pulled him out of the club.