Chapter 27

Forbidden Desire []

Changmin's P.O.V.


"Are you hungry?" Yoochun asked as we entered the house. "Or was it a stupid question?"

"You know me." I laughed walking straight into the kitchen and sat down.

"Yeah, when it comes to food I know you too well.” He nodded. "I mean, what's there to know? You eat anything and everything, all the time. Pretty simple."

"You make me sound like a pig." I said pouting a bit. He walked up to me and leaned down.

"Aww poor Changminnie... face it, you are a pig." He nodded and grinned.

"Hyung!" I said widening my eyes and reaching for him to tickle him.

"Stop!" he said, but I already got up and continued my little torture.

"You deserved it." I said as he bent down trying to push my hands away from him. I laughed walking closer to him and he started walking backwards, but then slipped. Trying to stop himself from falling he grabbed me and we ended up on the floor together, me of course, on top of him. "How convenient." I commented laughing as I continued to tickle him, sitting up on him.

"Stop!" he repeated laughing harder then ever.

"Make me." I teased, but he grabbed my hands quickly. Damn me for stopping for a moment.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I grinned evily and raised my eyebrow slightly, then flipped us over, so I was on top of him.

"What now?" I asked leaning closer to him, just to . I could see his face reddening, so I smirked playfully. "Minnie, you're so beautiful blushing like that." I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Stop teasing." He muttered looking away from me. He had almost painful expression on his face. I smirked.

"Want me to actually do something?" I asked. I was obviously amused, but also . Yes, ert woke up in me.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I widened my eyes and quickly looked at him.

"No." I replied simply. I wanted him to, but not like this. I mean, he was just teasing, he didn't mean it, he just wanted to provoke me, to see my reaction.

"I thought so. You're so scared... Innocent baby Min." he said chuckling and shook his head as he pulled away from me again. I felt my blood boiling a bit.

"I'm not scared." I said quickly flipping us over again landing on top of him.

"Oh yeah? Please... you don't have to pretend." He mocked my own words. I glared at him.

"I never pretend." I said simply. "Unlike some people."

"Yeah, right..." he nodded sarcastically and grinned again.

"So, you actually want me to do something?" I said smirking. You have no idea what I'm capable of Yoochun.

"I don't want you to, I dare you to do something." He said his smile never leaving his face, but his tone suddenly getting serious. I smirked. So you wanna play... well, you asked for it.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I didn't expect him to do anything. Come on, this is little Min we're talking about, he's like... naive and innocent, no way he's gonna do something dirty or erted... especially not with me. However just when I thought that he surprised me.

He leaned closer and kissed me, shifting his position and straddling me. I was shocked and I haven't kissed him back for a couple of moments, but that didn't seem to have an effect on him, since he didn't back away a bit. He just continued kissing me, like he was so sure that eventually I'll kiss him back. And I did. Well, who could resist that.

I felt one of his hands caressing my cheek and the other sliding down my chest, making me shiver and even more. I was sure he could feel it, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his back and moved one hand up, into his hair as I deepend the kiss.

And just like it started, it ended. So suddenly. I didn't know what happened to me.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I pulled away and looked at Yoochun. I had to pull away, I knew if I don't I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. It was bad enough I kissed him like that. That kiss definitely meant something. Not to mention that I have never experienced a kiss like that.

I flashed him a smile, trying hard not to blush, but failing miserably.

"I'm gonna..." I started but someone interrupted me.

"Hey guys... oh god... Yoochun you know very well that your erted little shows are not allowed in MY kitchen." Junsu said as we looked at him. I blushed deeply hearing his words and then glanced at Yoochun and the position we've been in.

"I'm... I'm gonna take a shower." I said quickly getting up and exiting the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the bathroom I inhaled and exhaled deeply and calmed down. Cold shower. Just what I need.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"It's not what it looked like." I said getting up as well.

"Yeah, tell that to your little friend there." Junsu chuckled pointing to my pants.

"Shut up." I muttered and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs, to my room, to my bathroom... Cold shower. Yeah.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I walked home slowly. After talking to Junsu I felt better, as always. The whole thing with Yunho still bothered me, but at least I wasn't that confused anymore. I don't believe he feels anything for me, but who knows, maybe Junsu is right. I can't even think about it, it would be too good to be true.

I walked into the house silently and looked around. I didn't see Jae around, so I assumed he still didn't come home. Shrugging, I walked into the kitchen and took a glass of water.

"Hi hyung." I jumped slightly and put the glass down, then turned around.

"God, Jae, you scared me." I said and chuckled a bit. "I didn't know you were home already."

"Already?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "It's almost 7." It was that late? I went to meet Junsu right after school, I didn't know that much time passed.

"So where were you?" he asked waking me up from my thoughts.

"Oh... just... around. You know..." I said shrugging.

"No, I don't know." Jae said. He seemed mad for some reason, but I didn't know what was that all about. "I've been wondering where you're going when you disappear like that after school. It has been more and more often lately." He continued. I remained silent and turned around to start making dinner.

"You know, I took a nice walk home today." He said. I just listened. "And I passed by that park... you know, that one where we used to play in when we were kids." I nodded. Where was this going? "It's usually empty these days, but today I actually saw someone there." I stopped what I was doing and listened to him more carefully now.

"Yeah?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible.

"Yeah. I saw Park Junsu." He said. "With you."

"What do you mean?" I asked letting out a small laugh. Damn, are we busted?

"I saw you hyung. It was you. And that is not the first time I saw you guys together." He continued. I finally turned around. "You were talking on that party. I saw you, but at the time I didn't think anything and I was caught up in my own problems with Changmin. But I see now that it wasn't just a coincidence." I watched him as he talked, but couldn't say a thing.

"What the hell are you doing with a Park?" He finally raised his voice.

"JaeJoong." I said calmly. "Calm down please. And forgot about the rivalry at least for a moment."

"How can I? They're like... my enemies and you're spending time with one of them?" he yelled. I knew it was hard for him to keep it in for all this time, ever since I walked into the house. I was surprised he was able to be calm at all, I expected him to explode the moment he finds out. And I knew he was going to find out sooner or later.

"Enemies? You do realize you're not ten anymore. That rivalry is stupid, everyone know that, that's why Changmin broke up with you too, remember?" I said. Okay, I knew I shouldn't have said that, but if I repeat it over and over again maybe he'll finally accept it.

"Changmin also left me because he fell for Park Yoochun." He said narrowing his eyes. "You still haven't answered my question. What are you doing with Junsu? You're spending so much time together... I can't believe it... I can't believe I didn't notice before, I didn't ask before." He said shaking his head. Man, he really was mad. But at this point I was too.

"Junsu is my best friend." I said finally. "There, I said it. He's been there for me through everything I went through these past couple of years and I was there for him as well. I'm his hyung, just like I'm yours and Yunho's." I said.

"What? How can you say that?" he yelled. "While his brother was fighting with me and Yunho you've been sharing secrets with him? Best friend... yeah, right. Great, Junki, just great."

"Stop it! You have no idea what you're talking about. Junsu has always been in a difficult position because of that silly fight. Just like I was. But it was much worse for him. He lost his best friend, he lost person he admired and all he could do was watch the relationship between people he loved the most get worse." I said. You're gonna hear me now Jae.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "He's a part of the whole thing as well."

"How? Only because he's Yoochun's brother? That's really lame reason. He never fought with any of you. Actually, when it comes to Junsu, you should be thankful." I said bitterly. Jae was pi$$ing me off. Junsu has been in love with him for too long and my stupid brother can't even see it.

"Why should I be thankful? Just because he wasn't beating me up? Please... like he's capable of it." JaeJoong laughed.

"You forgot some things Jae. Like, how many times he saved your . How many times he stopped Yoochun from hurting you..." I started.

"He didn't need to do that, no one asked him to. Besides, it's not like Yoochun would beat me up. That bit.ch is not capable of doing so." He smirked. I wanted to punch him. I was so angry, Junsu didn't deserve this. JaeJoong had to know everything.

"There is a lot more to it. You have no idea what has been going on around you for such a long time." I said shaking my head.

"I don't want to know, Park Junsu has never been my friend and he never will be. I just can't believe you've been friends with him behind my back. And for such a long time. Great brother, really..."

"Shut up and listen to me. You have to hear this. You should feel nothing but love towards Junsu. Or at least gratitude." I said raising my voice, trying to stop him from talking.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"What are you..." ... talking about? I was going to say, but he stopped me. I had no choice but to listen to him. I was so mad, I can't even describe it. Out of all people, my brother hanging out with a Park.

"Remember all those times when you had fights with Yoochun? Well, whenever there was a fight Junsu would call me and we would meet just for him to give me bandages for you. He would just put it in my hand and walk away without a word." He started. I widened my eyes, not knowing what to say, but clearly it wasn't the end, since hyung continued.

"We would meet and talk every week and he never failed to ask how you've been doing. He always tried to stop Yoochun, make him apologize to you and Yunho..." I nodded. I knew that. I mean, I didn't exactly know, but Junsu never fought and he would always pull Yoochun away from me, stop him somehow... well, whenever he was around. Which clearly wasn't enough.

"When you broke up with Yuri he was really worried... he would call every single day, just to hear did you sleep well, did you eat well... he was bugging the hell out of me, but I understood him... Okay, at the moment I didn't, but now I do." He said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Junsu cared that much about me? But how couldn't I see that?

"He never said a thing when you started dating Changmin. He talked to him, trying to stop him only because he knew Yoochun will start another fight. But when you stayed together no matter what he just dealt with it the best way possible. Smiling as always and keeping it inside. As always." Hyung finished. I sat down slowly. I never knew... I couldn't imagine.

"Oh and remember that fight you had with Changmin when Yunho started dating MinSun? Changmin thought you liked Yunho and then he apologized when he found out it was all because of me." I nodded. How could I forget? "Well, it wasn't Changmin who told me about your fight, it was Junsu. He told me everything and said that I have to do something about it, I have to bring you guys back together..." he trailed off suddenly. "Anything, just as long as Jae is happy - that's what he said. Stupid Junsu... hurting himself all the time... as long as Jae is happy." He said more to himself as he shook his head and looked down.

I didn't know what to think anymore. This was too much. Junsu caring about me that much... unbelievable. Then all the stuff started coming back to me. All the looks he's been giving to me. His smile, laugh... then that sad expression when he entered the party and saw me with Changmin. I noticed him drinking for the rest of the night, like he was trying to drown his sorrow or something. I didn't get that then, but now it all makes sense.

I replayed my relationship with Min in my head, all the situations with Junsu and Yoochun around. Junsu stopping Yoochun every single time. And finally, the last thing Changmin said to me, the day we broke up. Someone waiting for me? Did he know? He looked so happy because of it, I thought it was just because he wanted me to feel better, but maybe he really knew. Was Changmin trying to open my eyes and push me to Junsu? Just like Junsu pushed me into Changmin's arms that time, after our fight. How could I not see it all?


JunKi's P.O.V.


I shut up and watched JaeJoong. He was deep in his thoughts and I knew he was trying to accept everything I just said.

"Junsu loves you Jae." I said quietly. It was obvious, but I wanted to say it out loud. I knew I was telling my best friend's secret, but if it was going to help him find his happiness, then it was worth it. "I've never seen a person more in love then him. It's been a long time now... a couple of years. I admire him for keeping it a secret for such a long time. He's hiding it well. I wish I could..." I said silently.

"Because of Yunho?" Jae suddenly asked. It was weird how his tone changed. He was definitely not angry anymore, but his voice... I can't define what it sounded like. Curious? Calm? Determinate? And maybe even slightly excited. I nodded. "When you said you couldn't understand Junsu before and now you can... were you talking about your situation with Yunho?" he asked. I nodded again. "You're saying that it's the same situation?" he continued with questions.

"Well, similar, yes." I said wondering where this was going.

"Good answer." Jae said as a smirk slowly appeared on his face. "Because I'm not Yunho."