Chapter 11

Forbidden Desire []

Flashback


"Hyung..." Junsu said shaking his head as he glanced away from JunKi. Those weren't good news. Definitely not. He knew Yunho wasn't gay. He was surprised to find out JaeJoong is, but Yunho... he's like a manwhore. Wild life, different girl every night... never taking anyone seriously. He knew Yunho must've cared about JunKi, but not like this. He was positive Yunho will never turn gay. Junsu sighed. He didn't want to see JunKi hurt, but he was destined to be as long as he was in love with Yunho. He could see his best friend was already hurting. And a lot.

"You don't have to say anything, I already know it all." JunKi replied quietly. Junsu nodded.

"I know..." he replied not really knowing what else to say. Well, there wasn't much to say, everything he had on his mind JunKi already knew. It must have been torturing him. "Since... since when?" he asked, not sure if he wanted to hear that. He couldn't imagine for how long JunKi has been torturing himself with his feelings.

"It has been... about half a year." JunKi replied quietly again. It looked like his voice was giving up on him. Like there was no point saying anything at all anymore. All he wanted to say was to confess his love to Yunho, but that was pointless. So, why talking?

"Half a year?" Junsu repeated. "Oh god... why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I thought it'll pass." JunKi said smirking sadly. "I was trying to get away from him, forget him... I was basically fooling myself. How stupid..." he added sighing.

"Hey, if you're stupid, that makes two of us." Junsu attempted to joke, but those words could only leave bitterness behind them. He was filled with bitterness, but he was hiding it so well, only JunKi was aware of it. He was always there for him, helping him. Now he wanted to help back, but Junsu knew there wasn't much to do. He knew what JunKi was feeling like. He's been going through the same for quite some time now. For too much time.

JunKi smiled. His smile changed so much in these couple of months. It always seemed fake. People didn't notice, but Junsu knew. Now he discovered why it looked like that. Now he understood. Better then anyone else could.

"So what are you going to do?" Junsu asked finally.

"Try to act like you." JunKi answered simply, like it was the most normal thing ever, which surprised Junsu.

"But... you know how that makes me feel..." he trailed off. It was hard talking about it, his heart ached as it was.

"I know... but there's nothing else I can do." JunKi replied and looked at his friend. "Don't you agree? It's for the best." Junsu nodded, again not knowing what to say. Junsu thought it was for the best in his case. In JunKi's... he wasn't so sure. But he remained silent. After a couple of moments JunKi smiled warmly again.

"Thanks Junsu."

End of Flashback


Yunho's P.O.V.



I walked into JaeJoong's house.

"Hey guys... anyone home?" I called looking around. Well, the door was unlocked, so someone must've been here. After I checked the living room and kitchen I went upstairs. I peeked into Jae's room, but there was no one there. I headed to JunKi's room. I didn't bother to knock, so I simply walked in.


JunKi's P.O.V.


After my meeting with Junsu I felt better. A lot better. He always made me feel good, that boy has always been so caring and innocent. But sad and hurt. He always needed my protection. Well, not particularly mine, anyone's actually. I just happened to be there. I always knew I couldn't do anything to help him, but listen. So that's what I've been doing for all these years. We grew to trust each other and it was a nice feeling. Actually, our meetings have always been so soothing. I was happy to have a friend like him and I knew he felt the same.

This time around I needed him to listen to me. We switched our roles, but the feeling didn't go. I know I have Junsu, I will always have him.

I walked back home slowly, feeling like a large burden was taken off of me. I felt relaxed.

Walking into my room I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower I came back with nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist, my hair still slightly wet. I started looking for something to wear. Just then the door of my room opened and someone stepped in. I didn't bother turning around as I kept looking for my pants.

"How was your date, Jae?" I asked cheerfully, but since I didn't get a reply I decided to turn around.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Holy sh.it...

I was standing right beside the door, slightly unsure if I should walk out of JunKi's room or not. I mean, I knew it would probably look weird, but right now I felt even weirder. Like ten times weirder. Uncomfortable... and god, what is this feeling? I could feel my pants tighten slightly and I widened my eyes at both the sensation that went through my body and the sight in front of me.

Damn Jung Yunho... say something. You're making this situation even more awkward then it already is. Yeah, right... like that's possible. But seriously, why couldn't I say a thing? Why couldn't he? We just stared at each other and I swallowed hard, then glanced away, not being able to take it anymore. Just the sight of JunKi hyung half was enough to pull me off my tracks... that's just... so wrong. Beyond wrong. Why Yunho? Hyung's face might have something girlish, but his body was screaming 'man'. And damn... what a man...

I am a conceited jerk. I admit it. I'm actually kind of proud of it. Not me being conceited, just... being myself. Every time I look at the mirror I see this handsome young man looking back and I can't help but smirk at my own hotness. But JunKi hyung... he looked so y. It's not wrong if I call another man y, right? He just looked... perfect. Compared to him I'm just an ugly self-absorbed boy with a lot of confidence.

"Hi hyung." I finally said. I guess I regained a bit of my normal self after some time of looking everywhere but at him.


JunKi's P.O.V.


What the heck? Yunho in my room? And... Oh god, I was practically . But I couldn't move. I felt slightly embarrassed. Not because he saw me, I guess it didn't mean much to him, but because I was again exposed. Believe me, that's an awful feeling. I felt so small and weak and nothing like the hyung he wanted me to be. Especially not like someone he would fall for, even if he was a gay. I should stop... I don't know... hoping? Fooling myself? Spending time with him? Looking at him? Dreaming about him? Loving him? What exactly should you stop JunKi? Everything. Nothing. I would stop... if only it's possible.

"Hi." I replied coming back to my senses. "Jae is not here." I added quickly.

"Oh, yeah... he has a date, right?" he asked. He's his best friend, how could he forget?

"Yeah, with Changmin." I replied, although he must've already known that.

"Yeah... well, I came to see you anyway." He said finally looking back at me.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Yeah, I should end this staring now. Stop the damn looking Yunho.

"Umm... I'll wait for you downstairs." I said and quickly walked out of the room. Oh god... I headed downstairs quickly. I had the weird feeling that if I don't do so JunKi will come out of his room after me or something. Once I entered the kitchen and drank a glass of water I relaxed. I glanced down at my pants and shook my head.


JunKi's P.O.V.


He came to see me? Weird. The moment he went out of the room I felt myself inhaling deeply and closing my eyes in relief. I shivered lightly. Suddenly I was extremely cold.

Quickly, I got dressed and went downstairs. I found Yunho in the kitchen, sitting on the counter. I gave him a small smile. It's really a miracle how that conversation with Junsu calmed me down. I could even look at Yunho's eyes and hide the pain that used to burst right out of my eyes before that encounter in the park. However, I was sure my smile was still pretty fake. Yunho either didn't notice it or choose to ignore it for all this time. Either way, I was satisfied.

"Hey again." I said stupidly. Sometimes I remind myself of those fangirls. How disgusting.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I smiled back. He leaned on the wall across from me and looked me into eyes. It felt good, for once he was listening to me.

"Hey..." I replied. "So, how are you?" I asked. That's why I was here. To see if he was okay. I had to push the thought of him and JaeJoong being closer then me and him, I needed to see if he truly was okay. It was stronger then any jealousy I might have been feeling.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said still smiling. That smile is nothing like him, it annoys me. Where is that famous JunKi smile? The one that fascinated me so much when I was just a little boy? The one that always made me feel better? This one was so fake, such a bad copy of the original.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." He said smiling broadly. It looked like his smile and his eyes were fighting with each other. Eyes gave me slightly painful look, they were trying to lie to me as well, but they were so pure and unable to lie, truth was still spilling from them. Smile was fighting to beat that, and damn, it was a good fighter. JunKi nearly fooled me.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I wish he could stop staring at me so intensely. It makes me feel uncomfortable again. I'm exposed again. How many times? I'm sick of it. But I know I can't back away, he won't let me. I know he's reading me, I'm an open book to him. Why? Why can't I be like Junsu?

We stayed silent. He glanced away and took another sip of his water. Then looked back at me for a moment and that look had a hint of disappointment. It surprised me. I didn't get it. Suddenly he stood up.

"I should be going." He said quietly and headed for the door.

"I'll tell Jae you came by." I replied.

"You don't have to." He said shortly, a little bit coldly, and walked out of the house. What happened?


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


JunKi took my car and didn't even wait for me. I don't know what my brother was up to, but this wasn't anything like him. I sighed as I walked out of the house. Good thing I woke up earlier this morning. Actually, I barely slept. Thinking too much about Changmin I guess.

As I turned into that creepy dark alley I smirked. Of course, I could expect this.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"I thought I made myself clear last time." I said glaring at him. Stupid bastard, he doesn't get what I'm saying?

"I'm not in the mood for our little games Park Yoochun." He replied cockily. I knew what he meant, but that sentence actually sounded nasty, reminding me of something else (yeah, call me a ) and I made a disgusted face. I might be gay and he might be gay, but I would never step that low.

"I told you to stay away from him." I repeated. "And you didn't."

"Of course I didn't. Since when am I listening to you?" he said laughing a little. You think this is a joke Kim JaeJoong?

"How about since now?" I replied stepping closer and punching him in the stomach. The impact caused him to bent down and he looked at me angrily, before he swayed his fist and it made contact with my jaw. I winced in pain and backed off a bit, but then got ready for another attack.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


God, this guy just doesn't get it... stupid Park bit.ch...

"You know you'll get beaten up like always." I smirked again. Beating Park Yoochun was so easy, the guy never learned to fight well. And yet, he was so good at starting it. Of course, he wasn't the only one. But he was the stupid one. A person would think he'd back off, forget about it. But no. He just kept going. Well, Yunho was too. In this whole thing only Junsu was standing aside and that always amazed me. I don't know how, but he kept staying out of it.

"You wish." He replied hitting me across the cheek. I fell down. "Bit.ch." I murmured.

"Sorry? I thought it's you." He said smirking.

I got up and swayed my hand in order to hit him again, but he ducked easily and instead grabbed onto my jacket and pinned me against the wall. I was surprised to find out he was this strong. I couldn't quite move. He shot me an angry glare.

"I don't know what you think you're doing. I don't care. Just stay away from Changmin." He said through his teeth.

"What's that to you? It's Changmin's and my business." I replied angrily.

"It's not just your business."

"Are you jealous or something? You're not gay are you?" I asked. I wouldn't be surprised actually. I never saw him with a girl for a long time. That could mean he was a player like Yunho, but I doubted it. Yet he had so many fangirls. Poor stupid souls.

His face expression changed a little bit, I guess he didn't expect me to find out. But it was clear he was. I smirked.

"Oh, you are." I said amusingly. "How disgusting."

"Shut up. If anyone here is disgusting it's you. The day you became gay was a sad day for a gay community." He replied as he regained his 'scary face'. I couldn't help but smirk. Am I getting to him? By dating Changmin?

"I'm repeating to you, stay away from Changmin. This is the third time I'm telling you this." He said.

"It's not your business." I replied calmly. "This is the second time I'm telling you this." I added emphasizing word 'you'. Funny conversation? You wouldn't think so if you were pinned to the wall as I was. But I agree it's becoming ridiculous.

"It is my business." He replied. "Changmin lives with me."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I smirked at his shocked expression and let go of him. I started walking to school, leaving a dumbfounded Kim Jerk behind me. Bastard deserved it.