Chapter 21

Forbidden Desire []

Changmin’s P.O.V.


I looked at the mirror and smiled at the image of myself. I didn't look bad at all, nothing like the geek I used to be. Walking out of my room I headed downstairs and peeked at the kitchen.

"Junsu, I'm going." I said and then chuckled as I looked at him. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think? I'm making some food." He replied and I raised my eyebrow in return. "What? You never know if I'll be able to make some tomorrow... I mean, after tonight, who knows what can happen. I can't... what was that again... oh yeah, leave you two to starve." He nodded. I sighed shaking my head. He was really something.

"Where is Yoochun?" I asked.

"Probably in his room, dressing up and all. I swear he spends too much time in front of the mirror. Especially when we're supposed to go somewhere. That's why we can never make it on time." Junsu replied and looked at me. "You look great." He said checking me out and I smiled.

"Thanks. You too." I replied and he smiled back. "I'll be late. I'll see you later." I said and Junsu gave me a small wave as I headed for the door.

"If we ever make it..." I heard him mumble as he turned back to his food.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I was sitting in my car, waiting for Changmin to get out of his house. I didn't want to go in and wait for him. I don't want to step into that house. Park brothers and the whole situation. I might be Changmin's boyfriend, but it's just too much. I glanced out of the window, scanning the place I used to come to often when I was a little kid. It hasn't changed a bit... from the outside. I wonder what's it like inside. Does it look the same? Does it still have the same familiar smell? I sighed. I guess I'll never know. Right when I was about to look away a figure appeared on one of the windows. I smirked recognizing the face. Park Yoochun. Jealous yet? I wonder how much more can you get?

Changmin walked out of the house and got into my car. I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"You look hot." I said.

"Look who's talking." He replied and I chuckled as I started the engine. I glanced up once again, but there was no one to return my gaze.


Yunho's P.O.V.


They'll be there tonight. I know they will. They wouldn't miss a party like that. Imagine that, the kingka and one of the uhljjangs not appearing at one of the hottest parties this year. Not to mention that this is probably the last big party we'll have in this year. New Year is coming closer.

I was sitting in Min Sun's room, staring at... nothing really. My mind was preoccupied with thoughts. I hated fighting with JaeJoong. In fifteen years of friendship this was our first serious fight. I don't know, I partly understood him, but he wasn't right. I don't know if he honestly still cares about Yuri, if it still hurts him that much. I think he overreacted. I mean, a year passed and he still can't get over it? Besides, it's not like I'm dating Yuri, I'm just dating her best friend. It's not that big of a deal. Yuri is in Japan anyway. It shouldn't bug him all that much.

Ever since that day I kept thinking about it. And one thought constantly appeared in my mind. I'm hurting someone with my actions. And it's not just JaeJoong. Actually, I think I'm not hurting him all that much. He meant someone else. The only person that comes into my mind is JunKi hyung, but there is absolutely no reason for him to be hurt by this. Besides, he's been so nice to Min Sun, they talked, laughed. They really looked like they were having fun. Was it all just an act?

"You drifted off again." I heard Min Sun, who stood in front of me.

"Oh, yeah... sorry. Are you ready?" I asked looking up at her.

"Not yet." She said seductively and took a step forward, then settled herself on my lap and kissed me. I smiled against her lips and kissed her back, then pulled away.

"We should get going, you know." I said, but she shook her head and leaned down to trace kisses down my neck. I let out a small moan and wrapped my arms around her, moving my right hand down her back.

"We still have time..." she whispered as she kept teasing my skin with light kisses and nibbles.

"Min Sun..." I started, but she cut me off, pressing her lips against mine again. I couldn't argue with that. But somehow my mind managed to trail off to... hyung again? Why? Why am I thinking about him again?

Min Sun suddenly pulled away and I looked at her a bit surprised.

"You're thinking about them, right?" I opened my mouth to say something, but then changed my mind and simply nodded. "Great." She scoffed, getting up from my lap and sighed. "You should talk to JaeJoong. Just get it over with. It's ridiculous to continue with this fight. You're... miserable... and I'm sure he is too." She said. "I'm gonna get ready." She added and disappeared behind the bathroom door.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I wasn't a big fan of these... parties. It has never been something I loved to attend. I wonder how I became kingka. A pretty face and a nice personality did the trick, I guess. I'm just a person that everyone gets along with pretty fine and that's it. Although a lot of people consider me conceited because I don't talk much nor go out with girls. I just don't go out all that often, which makes me... weird. At least that's what people think of me. I know they do, they kept asking Jae about me and he told me all about the impression I leave on people. I don't care much. People I care about know that and the one I care about the most doesn't care about me. So nothing really matters.

People started to come and I smiled as some of my classmates approached me. They started chatting cheerfully and I tried to keep up with them, but my mind was trailing away. I kept glancing around, looking for someone... JaeJoong, Changmin, Junsu... Yunho. When am I gonna stop looking for him?

"JunKi!" I heard someone calling me and I turned around.

"Hey Changmin." I said smiling warmly at the boy.

"What are you doing there all by yourself? Come here..." he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the bar. I followed quietly and sat on the stool, grabbing a bottle of soju.

"Where's Jae?" I asked.

"Restroom." Changmin shrugged and smiled. "How are you?"

"Okay. As always." I shrugged. "You know."

"Yeah... let's not talk about it tonight, okay?" he said giving me another smile. "Let's just have fun."

"Oh, it's gonna be fun. I bet everyone is coming, right?" I said smirking. "Junsu and Yoochun..." I started. Yunho and Min Sun. I don't want to say it outloud, but of course, they're gonna be here.

"Yeah. You don't think anything will happen?" Changmin said suddenly sounding concerned.

"Well, as long as we keep Jae away from Yoochun, everything will be fine." I replied. "But this is definitely gonna be an interesting night."


Yunho's P.O.V.


We finally arrived. I put my arm around Min Sun's waist as we walked in. The place was pretty crowded already and I scanned it, trying to find someone who's more then just an acquaintance to me. Well, actually, I was looking for him. I mean them. Oh who am I kidding?

"Who are you looking for?" Min Sun asked. I looked at her and smiled.

"No one." I said simply, but she raised an eyebrow. I looked away. She didn't say a thing.

We continued to walk further into the crowd. I didn't feel like dancing. At least not yet, but Min Sun already turned to me.

"I'm gonna dance, wanna join?" she asked.

"Later." I replied. "I'm gonna get myself something to drink." She nodded and disappeared in the crowd. I knew that soon she'll become the center of the attention. Who wouldn't want to stand aside and watch a hot girl show off her amazing dancing skills. It was weird but Min Sun... she was a female version of me.

As soon as she turned her back on me I looked around again. Damn, where is he? As I couldn't find him I slowly walked up to the bar and took a drink. Looking up from it I finally spotted him.


JunKi's P.O.V.


Jae joined us and started talking. I couldn't even listen, it was hard enough that the music was too loud for my sensitive ears and that my mind was somewhere else.

"Yah, hyung..." Jae said and laughed a bit. "Come on, just for tonight, try to have fun." I nodded.

"Don't worry about me."

"We do worry." Changmin said as he stepped closer to JaeJoong and my little donsaeng put his arms around him. I made a face.

"Yep, guys, rub it in." I joked, although it was kind of hurting me that they had each other while I had no one. I knew I shouldn't be jealous of my little brother and his boyfriend, but I couldn't help it.

"Sorry." They chuckled and started talking to each other, but I wasn't listening anymore. The only person I could see for such a long time was staring right back at me in that very moment.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"For such a young adorable nerd you have such a dirty mind." I gasped playfully as Changmin continued to whisper naughty things into my ear. He never failed to surprise me and it was definitely a good thing in our relationship. He giggled at my comment and rested his head on my shoulder as he looked at hyung and I did the same.

"Hyung?" I asked. JunKi obviously drifted off to his wonderland again. I wanted him to snap out of it, but sadly I began to realize that that might be impossible. I'm just pointlessly trying.

"Jae..." Changmin whispered again and pointed at something. Obviously, that's what caught JunKi's attention.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I broke the eye contact and looked at JaeJoong. I was hurt, but I wasn't sure if it was because I missed my best friend or because I missed hyung, or both... or because of something else. And I missed them, especially JunKi. I missed him terribly. Even Min Sun noticed. Well, all I ever talked about for these past couple of days was JunKi and JaeJoong.

I frowned at the sight of JaeJoong. He looked hurt as well, but still somewhat angry. I sighed and turned around, back to my drink. I didn't really want to see him now.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I looked from Yunho to JaeJoong and then at JunKi. As soon as Yunho turned his back to us JunKi hyung sighed and took another big sip of his soju, then leaned against the bar. JaeJoong seemed sad and slightly into his own thoughts. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. Everything seemed wrong.

"Guys, let's... dance." I said finally. At least I came up with something.

JunKi looked at me and gave me a smile, I was happy to see it, although I knew he didn't felt like it.

"It's okay, guys, you go ahead, have fun. I'm gonna drink a bit more, then find someone to talk to... I'm not really into dancing." He said and looked from me to JaeJoong, flashing him a smile as well.

Grabbing Jae's hand I walked to the dance floor with him and started dancing.

"Thanks." He said and smiled.

"For what?"

"For ruining awkward moment." I smiled brightly and pulled him closer.

"Anytime." I whispered into his ear and nibbled on his earlobe softly, as I put my hands on his hips. I smirked as he let out a soft moan and continued to dance along with him.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


As he pulled me closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and then slowly moved one of them down his back, teasing him. If he could play like that, so could I. I felt him shiver slightly under my touch and I smirked back at him.

He moved his head up and traced kisses along my cheek, until he finally reached my lips. And he stopped right there. I don't know why he hesitated, maybe because of the crowd surrounding us. But I couldn't take it anymore, so I leaned in and kissed him. I could see he was surprised for a moment, but then kissed me right back, finally wrapping his arms around my waist. I had one hand on his cheek and the other on the small of his back. I smiled as he explored my mouth with his tongue, sending shivers along my body, causing me to moan.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I ran my hand up his back and finally pulled away. I looked into his eyes and rested my forehead against his, then moved my head, letting him rest his on my shoulder.

Feeling JaeJoong relax in my arms, I looked away finally. Only to see someone else at the entrance. And he was looking right back at me, making my heart skip a beat.