Chapter 32

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


"Are you alright?" Yunho asked as soon as we exited the club.

"Yeah." I lied looking down.

"What..."

"I don't want to talk about it." I cut him off. "At least not here."

"Okay, then I'll take you home."

"My home? No, no..." I said quickly shaking my head. Jae and Junsu were there, I didn't want to come back too early. "I don't want Jae to see me like this." I added quietly.

"Alright, my place then." He said eyeing me carefully still, while I avoided his gaze. I didn't say a thing, just started walking. Well, more like attempted to walk.

"You're not okay." He said putting his arm around my waist and helping me. I sighed in frustration, but didn't push him away since I clearly needed help. I couldn't normally stand on my feet. I guess drink and fright did that to me.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Soon we reached my house. It was awfully quiet and I was worried. I opened the door and got into the house, still holding him, then walked into the living room and made him sit on the couch. I looked at him.

"Okay, now tell me what the hell have you been thinking?" I asked, sounding more angry then I was. I was actually worried and scared. I just realized it. If I haven't gone there tonight who knows what could've happened.

"Nothing, I just got a bit drunk." He shrugged, trying to act normally, but he was shaking a bit. He has been shaking ever since we exited the club.

"A bit drunk? You can't walk JunKi!" I yelled. He shot me a look. "And that bastard... what the hell were you thinking... dancing like that. I can't even think what could've happened..." I said as I felt scared all over again. Thank god I was there. I kept telling myself that for the last half an hour.

He didn't reply, but he looked down and I heard him sniff. I stepped closer and bent down to look at him.

"JunKi?" I asked concerned. I shouldn't have snapped like that. I kneeled down in front of him and looked up at him as he covered his face suddenly. "Hyung?" I called again.

"Yunho..." he managed to say right before he started crying. I widened my eyes and swallowed not knowing what to do for a brief second.

I pulled him into a hug and he started sobbing uncontrollably, crying harder. He rested his head on my shoulder and I let him cry. He needed that.

"I was so scared..." I heard him say between sobs. Of course he was scared, I was scared, I couldn't imagine how scared he must've been.

"Shhh..." I tried to calm him down as I rubbed his back soothingly.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what I would do if you weren't there." He said and I just tightened my embrace, feeling his arms hug me back.

"I'm sorry Yunho... I'm sorry..." He repeated and I hugged him.

"Don't be sorry, I'm not. I would do it always. Anything to protect my hyung." I said and he lifted his head to look at me. I looked back, staring into his eyes. He hesitated for a moment, but then brushed his lips against mine lightly. I shivered wanting more, but it only lasted a moment, before he moved again, shifting into his previous position, with his head on my shoulder.

Soon he calmed down and relaxed and I moved him to lean back against the couch as I sat down beside him. I sighed lightly and the tv, flipping through channels. After some time I glanced at JunKi and found him asleep. I smiled at the sight of his beautiful face. I stood up and picked him up, then carried him upstairs, to my room. I placed him on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Coming back from it I glanced at him and then sat down on the floor, admiring him. He was so beautiful, I rarely had a chance to watch him freely like this. And I don't think I have ever seen him asleep. He was insanely handsome and I felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment. How could I even imagine falling for him? He was wonderful and I was... nothing special. He was right, I was just a player... but I fell in love with him. After what seemed like only a couple of moments, but it was more like two hours, I slowly fell asleep myself.


Junsu's P.O.V.


He smiled watching my facial expression as I looked around again. This time it was his room. I looked back at him.

"You look happy for being here." He chuckled.

"Yeah, with you." I nodded.

"Well, I do come with the house." He nodded and laughed.

"How about JunKi?"

"You're not here for JunKi." He said raising his eyebrows and put his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. I pretended to think about it for a moment and he gasped playfully.

"You'd prefer JunKi?" he asked trying to suppress the laughter.

"He is my best friend you know." I nodded.

"But I'm your boyfriend." He pouted. I felt rush of butterflies in my stomach at the mention of the word 'boyfriend' and I grinned burying my face in his neck.

"You have no idea how good it feels to hear that." I whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"Let me know then." He replied and I smiled.

"I love you." I said looking at him. I don't think he expected that since he stared at me slightly frightened. "You don't have to say it back, you know." I added giving him a smile. I knew it was too early, it was easy for me to say it, since I've been in love with him practically my whole life. But he just realized I existed... at least in that way.

I felt him relax and move his hands up and down my back as he kissed me more passionately this time.

"No, I want to say it." He said breaking the kiss. "I love you too." He replied.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I did love him. I only realized it now. The past month has been amazing, from me discovering everything, to watching him, even stalking him... and finally confessing everything to him. He made me happy, something I never was before, not even with Yuri. I used to think that my relationship with Yuri was happiness, but only two weeks of dating with Junsu proved me wrong.

"Are you shocked?" I asked as he stayed quiet.

"I am." He nodded. "It's... too soon." He added. "I mean, not for me... just you only realized what's going on, how I feel, we just started a relationship..." he rambled.

"I know, but I feel it." I replied simply.

"How do you know?"

"I just do." I answered. "Don't question me, just trust me, alright?"

"I trust you." He nodded smiling broadly and kissed me again.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I inhaled deeply and a rather familiar scent greeted me, causing me to shiver. My eyes opened slowly and I found myself resting against Yoochun's soft chest. I slightly moved away and looked up at his face. He groaned in his sleep and moved his hand down my back slightly, making himself more comfortable. I was still holding onto him, now not being able to look away from him.

My gaze traveled from his face down, to his body. I was only in my pajama pants, but he only had his boxers on. I felt myself blushing suddenly, but I didn't back away from him. I actually enjoyed the sight in front of me. I wanted to reach out and touch him, but that, of course, wouldn't be a good idea. I knew it too well. However, there was something I could do.

Slowly, I went back to my previous position, snuggling closer to him and burying my face into his neck lightly. He tightened his arms around me again and I smiled, closing my eyes, ready to go back to sleep.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Opening my eyes I looked down and smiled to see Changmin's smiling face buried in my neck. I leaned down and kissed his cheek lightly. He looked so adorable, so innocent. The position we were in was everything but innocent, though. His left leg resting on top of my right one as I was completely turned to him, our hips meeting in rather provocative way. I smirked not willing to admit this was .

"Being naughty, Minnie?" I leaned in to his ear, causing him to open his eyes suddenly. "And pretending to sleep?" I smirked again, moving away from his ear and looking into his eyes. That didn't last long since he blushed and buried his face in my neck completely. I leaned down again, this time kissing his neck softly. "Coming to me in the middle of the night like that..." I whispered between kisses. "... snuggling into my arms... straddling me like this..." I continued and smiled as I noticed him trying to suppress a moan.

"I couldn't sleep." I heard him finally.

"Nice try." I nodded. I knew he had a nightmare, but teasing him like this was fun. "I didn't know you wanted me that bad." I smirked.

"Urgh... Yoochun..." He said and I let myself nibble on his ear softly, moving my hands down his body.

"Yeah?" I asked teasingly, but then almost jumped, feeling his lips on my neck.

"Yoochun..." he almost moaned and I felt myself get more and more as he continued kissing and my neck and up to my ear.

"Min..." I moaned freely and tightened my grip on his hips, starting to kiss him with more passion as I felt him move his leg up, almost straddling me completely.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Yoochun." I moaned again, feeling myself giving in. No. What am I thinking? No. I don't want it. Not like this.

"Urgh... Yoochun... stop." I said fighting with myself. "Stop." I repeated.

"Min..." he moaned again. Is it just me or we were in similar situation a couple of weeks ago?

I pulled away slightly and he looked at me. God, he looked so y, I couldn't help myself. I pulled him into a kiss. It was more passionate then the ones we used to share, I didn't know it was possible, but I guess he succeeded to surprise me. It was like we were on fire, it felt like the kiss alone could send me over the edge.

I pulled away again, breathing heavily and staring at him for a moment, then turned around and stood up quickly.

"You're doing it again Min."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I couldn't believe he was doing it again. , then pushing me away. I couldn't take it anymore. This time I was angry.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked sitting up in my bed. I guess he wanted to leave the room, but my words stopped him. "You enjoy torturing me? Playing with me? and leaving me hanging like that?" I continued.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I stood until he shut up, then walked out of his room. I slammed the door of my room once I was in there and jumped on my bed, burying my face in the pillow. I felt like crying in frustration. Why was I so afraid?


Yunho's P.O.V.


I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. 5am. I couldn't sleep properly. Dreaming of JunKi and now seeing him in front of me, sleeping in my bed. I slowly crawled to the bed, still not getting up from the floor and leaned against it, watching him.

"Yunho..." he suddenly said, causing me to jump a little bit. Was he awake? I looked closer, but his eyes were shut. He looked like he was in pain though. I reached out and ran my hand through his hair lightly, brushing it off his face.

"Yunho... no... go away... please go..." he was talking in his sleep and I frowned. I was haunting him in his dreams, he was suffering because of me.

Suddenly I remembered what Min Sun told me last night. I was torturing myself and him. I couldn't believe it could be because he loved me. I didn't dare to think that.

"Yunho..." I heard him again. "Don't..." What was I doing in his dream? He started crying. I panicked and quickly moved away from him. "Don't go..." I swallowed, waiting for him to say something else now. His voice turned into a whisper. It was soft and barely audible, but I heard it.

"I love you."