Chapter 34

Forbidden Desire []

Changmin's P.O.V.


"When are you guys gonna be happy?" Junsu asked me sighing.

"What?" I asked back, looking at him.

"You and Yoochun. You're making everything a lot harder then it already is. You like him, he likes you... it's simple." Junsu shrugged.

"It's not that simple." I said in a small voice.

"What are you afraid of Min?"


Junsu's P.O.V.


I looked at him. Why is he so afraid of that relationship? Why is he trying to shut himself? Backing away all the time. I'm sure he wants it just as bad as Yoochun now. I've been watching the way they act around each other and it's so obvious it's funny they're clueless.

He remained silent and I sighed.

"You have nothing to be afraid of. Yoochun... he cares about you." I said. "He won't hurt you." Now that did it. Changmin looked at me. He looked like he had some inner fight going on in his mind, heart... his whole body. I knew it was hard for him, I just didn't know how hard.

"I want to stop having these feelings." He whispered.

"Why?" I asked shocked.

"He won't hurt me voluntarily, but what if he starts acting just like..." He paused, looking away from me, I knew who he was talking about.

"JaeJoong." I finished for him. "You know, JaeJoong and Yoochun are not that similar. And situation was completely different. You were dating Jae while living with us. Plus, there is me. I want to put this rivalry to an end. And as for your relationship with Yoochun, I'm here, whenever you need me. I trust Yoochun. Not because he's my brother, but because he shows so much affection towards you. I've never seen him like that, I already told you that."


Changmin's P.O.V.


I nodded and we sat in silence for some time. I didn't know what to say, I just went back to thinking about it all. Junsu's words replaying in my mind, then Yoochun's actions, everything that happened.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now. I have some stuff to do." Junsu said standing up.

"You mean..." I started smiling lightly, but stopped when I realized the real reason of Junsu's leaving.

"Hi."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Hi." He replied, barely audible and shifted on the couch, pulling his legs to his chest. He looked like he wanted to disappear. Was talking to me or being around me that bad?

"Are you alright?" I asked, not knowing what to do with myself. I wanted to sit next to him, but I didn't know if that's a good idea. Staying in the same room didn't seem like I good idea either. But that was just something I had to do. I had to make up with him.

"I'm fine." He replied shortly again, like he didn't want to talk, but he continued watching me. I shifted uncomfortably and sat down, across from him.

"Are you sure? Cause you don't look fine. Did you eat?" I asked. I was nervous, I didn't know how to make everything between us alright and it was clear I cared about him too much to ruin any kind of relationship with him.

"I said I'm okay Yoochun. Why do you care anyway?"


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Because I care about you." He replied, slightly shocked that I could ask something like that. I knew he cared. Actually, I heard that a couple of times, but I wasn't sure if I believed it or not. I wanted to believe it.

I didn't say anything, I just buried my head into my legs, pulling them even closer to my chest. I didn't mean to cry, but I couldn't control myself. I wanted more then that. I felt more then that. And I hoped he would feel more as well. I didn't want him to say he cared about me, I wanted him to say he loved me. It hurt already, to feel something so strong and know he doesn't feel the same. I hated moments like this, me showing my weak side. I didn't mind Yoochun seeing it, I just felt... stupid. I sobbed silently until I felt him sitting next to me.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Sh.it. I panicked, standing up immediately and walking over to sit down next to him. I didn't know what to do, just like I didn't understand why my words made him cry. I hesitated for a moment, but then put my arms around him in attempt of comforting him. I don't know how, but he quickly shifted and returned the hug, moving into my lap and wrapping his legs around my waist, along with his arms that were now around my neck.

"You didn't believe I care about you?" I asked holding him close. I didn't care about him, I loved him. But telling him that would probably freak him out, so it was probably the best for me not to say a thing about love. At least not yet.

He pulled away slightly, enough to look at me. I looked into his eyes and... melted. I never saw such a look on his face. And to think he was giving it to me. Love.

"Yoochun..." he whispered still not breaking eye contact. "Kiss me."


Changmin's P.O.V.


I wanted to feel it. Is there something more or is it just lust? He was looking at me so strangely... like he was under hypnosis. He was looking at me in awe, completely stunned. Was I imagining things or was it really me that put that look on his face?

"Kiss me." I repeated a bit louder, but still not in my normal voice. I don't know what happened to it, I felt like I don't have enough strength to talk. I couldn't recognize my own voice, it sounded so... needy. "Yoochun, kiss me." I couldn't take it, I felt like I'm gonna break down again if he doesn't kiss me immediately.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I leaned in, but he pulled away slightly.

"Just one kiss?" He asked.

"When it comes to us it's never just one kiss." I breathed out looking from his eyes to his lips.

"No, when it comes to us, it's always just one kiss." He corrected. I sighed and closed my eyes, then nodded.

"Just one kiss." I whispered.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I swallowed nervously and looked at him. I wanted to show everything I felt in that one kiss and I had this ridiculous thought in my mind. Like it's my only chance, one kiss he gave me to put all my emotions into it and show it to him.

I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips against his, not closing my eyes at first. I watched him, he closed his eyes and both his facial expression and the way he kissed me showed me the exact same thing I saw in his eyes just a couple of moments ago.

I felt my heart skip a beat and I closed my eyes finally, wanting to feel everything he has to give me.


Changmin's P.O.V.


The kiss was amazing. I never felt anything like that, that mixture of feelings, passion, sweetness, need, softness... That kiss had everything. But most of all love. I couldn't believe Yoochun didn't feel it. Cause I did. And feeling him, the way he held me, the way he kissed me. Even the way he looked, yes, I caught a glimpse of him through my eyelashes, Yoochun just radiated it. Reflection of my own feelings.

We pulled apart. I immediately hugged him. That was our one kiss. Just one. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know where it leaded us, but there was something we both felt and that couldn't be denied.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"I left them to make up... and hopefully actually do something." Junsu chuckled and I smiled.

"Yoochun and I have had a bad relationship for years now, but Changmin has feelings for him. I think they were strong even while we dated, let alone now." I replied. As much as I used to be jealous of Yoochun I wanted Changmin to be happy. And I knew Yoochun and I should become friends again, we had to, now that I'm with Junsu. I knew it's not gonna be easy, not at all. I couldn't imagine how he'll react when he finds out. And Yunho. The good thing was that Changmin and Junki were on our side, they'll support us and I could only hope they'll manage to help us with Yoochun and Yunho.

"Yeah, I think he fell hard... he just doesn't want to admit it. Or he admits it, but he's afraid to open to Yoochun." Junsu sighed, sitting down next to me. I smiled and pulled him closer. He settled on my lap, throwing his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sure they'll get together soon. Who would've tell we would be together and look at us now." I said chuckling.

"I always wanted you." Junsu replied smiling broadly and looking up at me.

"And I will always want you." I replied cheesily and leaned down to kiss him.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I walked into Jae's house. I don't know why I did it, why I came, but I felt like I shouldn't change my habits just because JunKi wanted me to. I missed hanging out with them, I missed coming here every single day, it was my second home and I wanted to act like nothing changed. Well, soon enough it's gonna change. All to better. I was sure.

I walked into the living room, then kitchen and then headed upstairs. There was no one around and it was a bit weird, JunKi was home most of the time. I walked into his room and looked around. Neat freak. Okay, not really, he was still the guy I loved, but hey, his room was so clean, like no one lived here. I walked up to his desk and smiled at some photos of the three of us. Things like that really made me feel like a part of their family. I truly was. And I wanted it to stay like that, I wanted to remain a part of their family, I just wanted to change my relationship with JunKi.

I looked at all the photos, then noticed a drawer, not completely shut and chuckled. How could that happen in this perfect room of Lee JunKi. I reached to shut it, but then something familiar caught my eyes. I opened it and there it was, a picture of me. I smiled taking it. I knew he loved me now, but I didn't expect him to hide pictures of me in his room. I chuckled at the thought, then put it back into the drawer and headed out of JunKi's room.

I stopped in front of Jae's room, hearing voices. I was about to enter, but then heard JaeJoong talking.

"And I will always want you." Who was he talking to? I peeked in and froze.

Park Junsu and JaeJoong... kissing?