Chapter 35

Forbidden Desire []

Yunho's P.O.V.


I was shocked. I couldn't make a move or say a thing as I stared at Junsu and JaeJoong making out. I couldn't believe it. JaeJoong with a Park. They pulled apart and I woke up from my thoughts a bit, thinking of what to do. I wanted to just walk in and separate them, maybe even beat Junsu up. But then again, why? Only because of the rivalry? Of course, it wasn't a small thing anymore, but when I think about it, Junsu never did anything bad to any of us. He even defended Jae. Well, it's clear why he did that now.

I still stood frozen to the spot, debating what to do when they started talking again and caught my attention.

"How's JunKi?" Junsu asked, concern obvious in his voice.

"Fine. Well, you know..." JaeJoong replied shrugging. "I know he's my hyung and all, but he's really stupid."

"More like blind. I think Yunho feels something for him. Definitely. I mean, after everything that happened... it's pretty obvious." Junsu said thinking about it.

I sighed. Great. They all realize it, everybody but hyung.

"It's funny how you know JunKi so well... better then me even." JaeJoong laughed softly as he watched Junsu lovingly. I couldn't help but smile. Jae was happy, I haven't seen him like that yet. We've been best friends for such a long time and this is the first time I see JaeJoong's face lit up like that. Who am I to say anything about his relationship with Junsu? He was clearly happy, no rivalry should stand on their way now. I felt strange. Part of me wanted to be against it, but one look at Jae made me feel completely opposite. I wish I could feel the way he's feeling now. I wish I could be happily in love, I wish I could hold JunKi the way Jae is holding Junsu.

I turned away from the door and headed downstairs, out of Jae's house. Wishes do come true. You just have to believe and do something about it. That's what I'm gonna do now. Make my wish come true.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Listen, I have to go now." I said looking at the door of my room, hoping that Yoochun won't come in before I hang up the phone. "Yeah, I know... I know, but you know that I can't, I'll just see you there... I can't make up any more excuses, let alone show there with you." I said. "Of course we'll have time for ourselves tonight... Yeah... I love you." I said and jumped as Yoochun entered the room.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Um... umma." I replied swallowing slightly and hearing JaeJoong chuckle on the phone.

"Oh okay, tell her I love her too." Yoochun said smiling and walked up to my closet, obviously looking for something.

"Yoochun sais he loves you." I said into the phone.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Oh, I bet he does." I laughed shaking my head. "I love him too... for having the hottest brother in whole Korea." I added seductively. I heard some shifting on the other end.

"J... umma..." Junsu said nervously and I could picture him glancing at Yoochun and trying to end the conversation.

"That sounds almost hot, but I would prefer to be appa." I replied chuckling lightly again.

"I have to go." He said finally.

"But we'll finish this later." I said knowing that's what he wanted to say.

"Yes."

"Alright baby, I love you."

"Love you too." He replied and I hung up, laying down on my bed and smirking at myself.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I finally put phone away and looked at Yoochun.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"How's this?" he asked showing me a pair of black pants and a white shirt. "And this." He added pulling black velvet jacket from my closet.

"Hey! I wanted to wear that." I pointed and he raised his eyebrow at me as if saying 'well, now you're not'. I had to chuckle. "No I didn't, I'm just messing with you." I said honestly.

"You're acting weird." He said giving me a strange look, then picked up all the clothes and started walking towards the door.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically. "When are we leaving?"

"At 8. Be ready." He replied simply and shut the door behind him.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I glanced at the mirror. This night reminded me so much of that party two months ago and I sighed, hoping it'll end so much better. I smiled at my reflection and fixed my hair before I exited my room and walked into the room next to mine.

"Junsu?" I called looking around and figured he was in the bathroom.

"Coming!" he said and I smiled sitting down on his bed. A minute later he went out of the bathroom and smiled at me.

"Hey handsome! I bet someone's gonna have a hard time keeping his hands off you." I teased checking Junsu out and he blushed lightly.

"Min..." he started. "You look great too, I should be saying the same to you. But that someone might hear me." He laughed.

"Do you think he's ready?" I asked.

"Knowing him, I doubt it. Although he was all like 'we're leaving at 8, be ready...". It’s funny when he tries to play an older brother." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm surprised you haven't made any food for tomorrow." I teased.

"Oh come on, you're big boys now. Besides, I don't expect to come home until tomorrow."

"Junsu!" I said widening my eyes. What happened to our innocent baby?

"What? I can have fun, can I?" he asked with those innocent eyes and I smiled.

"Of course, you should have fun. I'll take care of Yoochun."

"I bet." He smirked knowingly and I playfully hit him across his chest, then went out of his room and headed to Yoochun's. He should be ready by now, right?


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I heard the door open and rolled my eyes. Junsu should know better then come check up on me while I'm getting ready. It just slows me down and pi$$es him off.

Grabbing a towel I stepped out of the shower and quickly walked into the room.

"Jun- Changmin..."


Changmin's P.O.V.


I looked at him, swallowing hard at the sight. Damn, he was so hot, I saw him shirtless before, but seeing him like this, still wet from the shower, with a towel wrapped around him... I just had to stare. I looked up into his face. He was shocked, but only for a moment as his facial expression quickly changed into the lustful one. He gave me his iest smirk and came closer, while I stood glued to the spot, just watching him.

"Minnie..." he said softly, I smirked. Hearing him call me Minnie and in such a sweet manner didn't quite match with his appearance and actions. "If you wanted to surprise me by checking up on me you should've just come straight to the bathroom." He said smirking back at me. "Or should I say checking me out?"

I watched him inching closer and instinctively raised up my hand to run it up his chest. "Checking you out..." I repeated enjoying the feeling of his warm skin under my fingertips.

"Yeah, you'd get a better view there." He whispered closing the gap between our bodies and running his hands down my sides before he leaned in to kiss me. I moved my hand up to his hair and the other around his waist, deepening the kiss and softly.

"I think you're wrong." I whispered breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes. "I can get a fine view right here." I added sneaking my hand around his waist and taking his towel off of him, letting it drop between us.

"Min..." he gasped all the time not breaking eye contact with me and I pulled him closer, resting my hand on his hip as I kissed him hungrily. "You're not gonna leave me like this?" he breathed against my lips.

"You know I am." I smirked. "You have to get ready. Junsu is already waiting."

"Min..." he whined desperately.

"Besides, you know... just one kiss..."

"You broke that rule already." He smirked. "And you love it."

"Yoochun..." I started, still not moving my hands off of him. "Just one kiss... for now... you'll get more tonight." I said smirking and moving for the door.

"Oh yeah?" he asked and I looked him over. I bit my lip for a moment, taking in all of his beauty.

"More kisses... yes." I nodded and winked at him before I shut the door behind me.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Jae... I don't want to go." I whined looking up at him from my bed.

"Don't be silly, of course you will go. What kind of a party will that be without the kingka?" he replied scoffing slightly, like I just said the stupidest thing possible.

"I don't even want to be the kingka. I don't know why I became one in the first place." I said burying my head into my pillow. If only I could sleep through this night. I didn't want to see anyone. Especially not him.

"Stop whining, will you?" Jae said pulling my covers off of me and getting on my bed, trying to pull me from it. "Come on, we don't have all day, you should get ready."

"Urgh..." I made a face and shot a glare at Jae. He just glared back and shook his head.

"You know I'm not buying that look. Get your @ss out of that bed before I... I... call Yunho and tell him your secret." He finished smirking evilly and I widened my eyes at him.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh just watch me." He said already grabbing the phone.

"Fine, fine... I'm going." I said standing up and walking into the bathroom.

"Hm... How I haven't thought of it earlier? Good old blackmail..." JaeJoong smirked putting the phone down.

"I heard that!" I yelled already stepping into shower. I could hear him chuckle as he exited my room.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I grabbed my car keys and walked over to the front door, stopping just to look at the mirror. Giving myself a satisfied smile, I walked out of the house. Tonight. Tonight I'm gonna prove that my desire, my and JunKi's desire, is not forbidden.