Chapter 10

Forbidden Desire []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I kissed him. I was so afraid. Afraid that he'll reject me. That he'll push me away and never talk to me again. So I hesitated a bit, but no such thing happened. Actually, after a couple of seconds he kissed me back. I was a bit surprised, but happy. I relaxed a bit and pulled him closer slightly, carefully. I didn't want to go too fast. He could still push me away. I was expecting for it to happen, but as seconds passed I got more sure of what I was doing.


Changmin's P.O.V.


As his lips made contact with mine I felt butterflies rush into my stomach and slight shiver go through my whole body. I was excited and sure of what's happening. I didn't want to pull away. I felt that he wanted this, maybe even more then me, but he hesitated because he didn't know how I'll react. If he expected from me to pull away he was wrong. I didn't want to. I wasn't going to.

As he pulled me closer I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him back softly. I never made out with a girl, let alone with a guy, so I didn't quite know what to do, I just followed his lead. And I never expected it to be this good.

Oh god... I am gay.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


Finally, I pulled away, but didn't let go of him. I turned back to the screen and a small smile appeared on my lips as I felt his eyes on me. It felt extremely good. As always. Just... even better then usually.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I looked at him and smiled as well. I was happy. I was slightly dizzy and my head was a mess, but I never experienced this type of satisfaction before and that was enough for me. I felt free. Snuggling closer to him I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling his hand going up to my hair and relaxed.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I had so much stuff on my mind and I was getting tired of this feeling. I was slightly... lost. I didn't want to feel this way anymore, it made me so sick. Also, I hated keeping it in myself, but I had to. Of course, I couldn't talk about it with Yunho. And JaeJoong... well, I was always listening to his problems and tried to help him, I never felt very comfortable with opening myself to him. He was my younger brother, I felt like I should set an example for him and only be there for him, not the other way around. I just didn't want to bug him with my problems.

I walked into a park close to my house. This place always gave me comfort, it was like my oasis. Not to mention that it was empty most of the time. Abandoned by everyone except me... and one more person. We were exactly like that. Abandoned and lonely. Lee Jun Ki and... Kim Junsu.


"Hey."


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Oh, you came." He replied looking at me and giving me a small smile. Sometimes it was scary how his eyes reflected my own. I felt everything all over again, my burden, his understanding. But there was more to it.

"Of course." I replied smiling back.


JunKi's P.O.V.


He was amazing, he was always able to put on that mask and never let anyone see what he hides inside himself. No one knew. But me.

I sighed. I wanted to be like him. Since we were in this together. Of course, he didn't know that yet. I still couldn't tell him. I don't know why, but it was hard to talk about it. Even with Junsu. But the point is, I wanted to be like him, look like him - always cheerful, always looking like nothing's wrong. When the truth was completely opposite.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Have you been waiting for me for a long time?" I asked. I didn't like to let people wait, especially hyung. Out of all people he didn't deserve that.

"No... I just came earlier then usual." He replied. We sat down.

"So, what's going on?" I asked.

"A lot." He replied shortly. I nodded. It didn't surprise me. We haven't seen each other in a while. I didn't count occasional meetings in school. Those were just quick glances. He was letting me know he's there. I'm not alone. That was everything I needed.

He sighed and looked at me.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been... okay. Actually, not so bad at all." I replied. I learned a long time ago that I can tell him everything. That's why he was the only one who knew everything about me. Including my biggest secret.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"That's good." I smiled and nodded. I was debating if I should tell him or not. I never wanted to burden anyone with my problems, but Junsu was the only one I could trust. The only one I could tell everything. And the only one who could understand me.

"You on the other hand don't look good at all." He said. "Are you okay hyung? What's going on?" he asked. I could hear concern in his voice. I sighed. This was so hard.

"I'm not okay." I replied finally. I looked at him and he looked afraid for a moment. He must've thought I'm sick or something. "No, no, nothing's wrong with me." I added quickly. "Don't worry, I don't want you to worry about me." I said. "I called you to meet me because I have something to tell you."

I noticed him relax a little bit. He was watching me, waiting patiently for me to continue.

"I can't keep it in myself anymore, I have to tell someone and you're the only person I could fully trust." I continued. I saw him smile warmly at me and that only encouraged me. "Also you're the only one that can understand me completely. Especially now." I added.


Junsu's P.O.V.


Oh god, that doesn't sound good. That doesn't sound good at all. If that's something that only I can understand, then no wonder he looks like that. So devastated, so... lost. The feeling is too familiar, I would never wish to anyone to feel like that. And Junki... no, he's the one person that doesn't deserve that.

I swallowed, waiting for the rest.

"I'm in love with Yunho."


Changmin's P.O.V.


I walked into the house and went straight to the kitchen. I was a bit surprised not to see Junsu there, I've been living with him and Yoochun for a couple of days, but I already learned that Junsu was spending too much time in the kitchen. Opening the fridge I took some soda and started drinking. I felt so good. I never thought I'll end up liking guys, but JaeJoong wasn't just any guy.

I turned around and let out a small gasp.

"You startled me." I said and then walked past him, into the living room. I was still mad at him, but I never was a person who was able to avoid people. I knew I won't chat cheerfully with Yoochun, but if he asks me something or starts to talk I might reply.

"Sorry." I heard him say. Sorry for what? Scaring me or being a complete jerk yesterday? Or is it always? I didn't reply. I just sat down on the couch and the tv. He walked up to me.

"Where have you been?" he asked. He tried to make it sound as politely as possible, but I sensed a hint of... I don't know what... anger, annoyance...


Yoochun's P.O.V.


...jealousy. It's eating me again. I wanted to know what has he been up to since we finished with classes today. I couldn't find him anywhere and then, when I came home there was no sign of either him nor Junsu. I wanted to assume that they were together, but that of course wasn't true.

"It's none of your business." He replied, then sighed.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I didn't mean to sound rude, it just came out like that. What's that to him? He should just leave me alone. He began to irritate me, the last thing I wanted is for him to ruin my perfect day. I had a great day, really... I don't know what me and JaeJoong are now, but whatever that is I'm satisfied. And I'm not letting Yoochun ruin that for me.

"Were you with him?" he asked. He sounded like a jealous girlfriend. If it was some other situation I'd have laughed. I looked at him weirdly, but didn't say a thing.

"You were." He continued widening his eyes a bit and getting really mad. What is wrong with him? Anger issues? Definitely.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I was desperately trying to control myself. But jealousy... it like tripled because it was JaeJoong-the-jerk taking the iest dork who's like... mine. Or at least he should be mine, since we're living together and all. Perfect match. I bet even our parents would be happy to see us together. Yeah, maybe not...

He was looking at me like I was some kind of possessive freak. Which I probably was. But I don't care, I can't let him go to JaeJoong. That's just not right.

"Yeah, I was with JaeJoong." He said finally and calmly looked back at the tv. "We went to the movies." He continued. Why do I have the feeling that he's trying to pi$$ me off?


Changmin's P.O.V.


At this point I really wanted to hurt him. Maybe then he'll leave me alone. Although... why would he be hurt? He has no reason for that. Angry and defeated yes, that's more like it. Well, whatever, anything just to make him stay away from me and my life.

"You went to the movies with him?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You shouldn't have... accepted that." He said angrily.

"I haven't. I was the one who invited him." I said calmly, smirking a bit.

"You... you what?" he yelled. I chuckled.

"I invited him... and we had a great time." I continued. I don't know why I was this mean, but damn, Yoochun deserved it.

"I'll kill him." I heard him say through the gritted teeth. He wasn't really talking to me and it was barely audible, but I still heard it. Now that made me really angry.

"What the hell is your problem Yoochun?" I asked standing up and looking at him. "Can't you just leave me... leave us alone?"

"What? No, I can't. I have to... wait, what do you mean us?" he asked.

"I mean us... I... we're together." I blurted out. I didn't know if I should've told him that. For more then one reason. First, I didn't know how to tell him and Junsu that I'm gay. It was hard enough to admit it to myself. I'm so confused. Second, I wasn't really sure what JaeJoong thinks of our relationship. Heck, I didn't know what to think about it. I don't know what are we and here I said we're a couple. And third... I didn't know what would that make Yoochun feel like. For some reason... I cared.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


They're together? Oh... wow... what now?

I stared at him.

"You're what?" I asked.

"We're..." he started again, but I didn't want to hear it.

"I heard you the first time." I interrupted him quickly.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Weird. Awkward. Silence. And that look. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But it looks like it's not gonna go away. Along with that feeling. Oh well, I guess I should go... escape from it.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


He looked at me one last time, then glanced away and went upstairs. Leaving me speechless as the words we're together kept repeating in my head over and over again.