Chapter 19

Forbidden Desire []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Hello?" I picked up the phone and smiled as I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Jae, can we meet in that café across from school in like... fifteen minutes?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be right there." I replied, trying to sound casually, but in fact, I was happy to hear him. He didn't sound mad or like he was going to do something I wouldn't like, so it gave me hope. As soon as I hung up I walked out of the house and to that café.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I smiled at the waitress as she brought me coffee and thanked her, then took the cup and took a small sip. It was hot, so I decided to put it away for now. I looked around, not many people were at the café at this time on Sunday, so I wasn't surprised the place was practically empty. I preferred it that way anyway.

"Hi." He said as he approached me and I gave him a small smile, before he took his seat across from me.

The waitress returned and Jae ordered his coffee, then turned back to me, waiting for me to say something.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I wasn't ashamed to say it, I was wrong. I was just ashamed because of my foolishness. I was wrong, I made such a mistake, I misjudged him and he didn't deserve it. He simply nodded, as if waiting for me to continue. "I didn't know what was going on and I assumed wrong. I feel stupid now, to think that you like Yunho. I didn't trust you and that's the worst of it all. I'm sorry." I said honestly and looked at him.

"It's okay." He said after a couple of moments of silence. "You didn't know." I nodded, feeling stupid again.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


Part of me was happy he cared about me. He was jealous. I understood him. But it felt awful to think that he didn't trust me. I decided to ignore that. Among many other things that bugged me. Why doesn't this relationship go the way it's supposed to? It just seems like... we're trying too hard.

I put my hand over his and smiled warmly. He instantly relaxed.

"We're okay, right?" he asked.

"Of course." I nodded.

We drank our coffee silently for a couple of moments when a thought appeared in my mind.

"But... how did you know?" I asked suddenly.

"Oh... Junki hyung told me everything." He replied. Junki?


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Are you ready?" I asked Min Sun as she walked out of her room.

"Yeah, let's go." She said cheerfully and we walked out of the house. "Where are you taking me today oppa?" she asked as we started walking. I smiled.

"I want you to meet someone." I replied. "The two most important people in my life." I added. She looked at me surprised and somewhat alarmed. "Relax, it's not my parents." I said chuckling and put my arm around her waist.


Changmin's P.O.V.


JaeJoong walked me home. I felt good again. It was weird, it looked like JaeJoong wasn't expecting JunKi telling me what happened. But I also noticed he was glad he did so. As long as we were back together I was happy.

"Okay, well... I'll see you tomorrow." I said as we stopped in front of my house. He nodded and pulled me closer, planting a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled and kissed him back, deepening it and putting my arms around him. He tasted great. Or maybe it was just me missing him these two days.

When we finally pulled apart I walked up to the door and glanced at him one last time, before entering the house.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I sighed, moving away from the window. There they are, back together. I knew it will happen, but it still hurts. I don't want to give Changmin sh.it about it anymore. It's clear that he'll do whatever he wants. Besides, I don't want to ruin our friendship now. Friendship. It's funny how that word hurts more then anything right now.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"You're home." I said smiling at Changmin.

"Yeah." He replied happily and sat down next to me.

"Want some coffee?" I asked.

"No thanks, I just drank some." He said.

"You look so happy."

"Yeah, Jae and me made up." He replied.

So, Junki talked to him. I knew everything will get back to 'normal'. How I hate that. How it hurts me. Deal with it Junsu, there's nothing you can do to change things. Not now, not ever.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"I'm coming." I said walking to the door. Who could it be? Jae wouldn't ring the bell. Nor would Yunho. But okay, I guess that's good, at least it can't be Yunho. I still don't want to see him.

I opened the door and widened my eyes a bit. My heart instantly fell, but I managed to smile.

"Yunho..." I said looking at him and then glanced at the girl who was standing next to him.

"Min Sun, this is my hyung, JunKi."


Yunho's P.O.V.


I smiled brightly watching them introduce themselves and then Junki let us in.

"Jae is not at home?" I asked walking into the kitchen with Min Sun.

"No, he had some unfinished business to take care of." Junki replied smiling a bit. "Him and Changmin had a fight, I suppose they're making up now."

"Oh." I said and nodded. Weird how those two have been dating for such a short time and still managed to have a couple of fights already.

"But he should be here soon, he went a while ago." Junki added and started making coffee.

"So, Min Sun, I heard a lot about you... Okay, not a lot, but I think it's better that way, I wanted to meet you and get to know you better myself. Yunho can be subjective." JunKi continued, sitting down across from us. He was looking at Min Sun, like he was trying to focus on her instead of me. It kind of made me feel... mad?


JunKi's P.O.V.


Oh great. Now I have to deal with both Yunho and his girlfriend. Just when I thought I'll have a peaceful Sunday. Now it's gonna be hell.

I tried hard not to look at him and instead kept my eyes on Min Sun. What did he see in her anyway? She was nothing special. Pretty, but not stunning, decent looking I guess was the right expression. I know she's a good dancer, but it can't be her only quality. I definitely need to get to know her better. As much as it hurts me. Well, since she's already here we should get it over with I guess.

My mind doesn't give me peace. I can't think properly, especially now that they're in front of me. I feel like I'm some ex-boyfriend and he brought her here just to show off. I just have that awful feeling. Like he's trying to rub it in. Of course, he doesn't know about me being in love with him, so it's impossible. My mind just couldn't stop messing with me, torturing me. I don't know, maybe it's jealousy kicking in, but what does she have that I don't? Oh yeah, she's a girl.

I smiled again. I must've looked really stupid grinning like an idiot. I glanced at Yunho at one moment and he just gave me a weird look.


Yunho's P.O.V.


Why is he acting like that? Is he afraid that she won't accept him, that she won't like him? That's ridiculous, he's great, there is no person who wouldn't like him. Even if it happens, which I just can't believe is possible, she'll just have to deal with it. He's my best friend, practically my older brother. He means the world to me, she'll just have to accept that.

JunKi stood up and poured us some coffee, then went back to his seat. I watched his every move. Is it just me or do I not really pay attention to anyone else when JunKi is around? What am I thinking?

I looked at Min Sun and smiled. I felt kind of bad, all I was doing was thinking about JunKi ever since we stepped into this house. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at my sudden action, then pulled a bit away from me, taking a sip of her coffee.


Min Sun's P.O.V.


The moment I stepped into this house I felt slightly weird. I don't know what feeling exactly it was, but I wasn't really comfortable. JunKi and I started to talk, he was really sweet to me, trying to make me feel comfortable, but still I felt like I'm an intruder. Maybe I'm just imagining it, I should get used to it, to Yunho's friends, to this whole new situation. I know JunKi and his brother mean a lot to Yunho, so it's important to him that I get along with them too. Yeah, I'll do my best, that's all I can say. The bad thing is... I feel like it's not gonna be easy.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"I don't know what's taking him so long." I said glancing at the clock. Jae should've been here a while ago. Oh well, I know he's probably having fun with Changmin, so I can't blame him. At least he has someone, me on the other hand... right now I have my love and his girlfriend. Just great. I swear people will start pity me. If they already didn't.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I took my time walking home. I just needed time to think. Something still didn't feel right. Okay, I know, I should be happy that everything between me and Changmin is okay, back to the way it was. And yeah, I'm satisfied. Happiness is something else. The more time I spend with Changmin the more I'm aware of it. I'm not happy.

But what really was bothering me at the moment was the fact that JunKi knew about mine and Changmin's fight. And I didn't tell him anything. I just said we've been fighting. Oh well, maybe Changmin told him about it. But still, somehow it sounds a bit unbelievable. Since when have they been so close?


Yunho's P.O.V.


My hand was wrapped around Min Sun's waist, but I didn't feel the warmth of her body next to me. Actually, I felt extremely cold. I kept looking at hyung as he was cheerfully chatting with Min Sun. I glanced at her, it seemed like she was having fun. Well, at least someone was.

I couldn't help but look at JunKi again. Just his way of speaking fascinated me and made me smile. Yeah, I was smiling, but something inside me was hurting. I even think I was slightly jealous how he turned his attention to Min Sun completely, like I wasn't even there. I wanted him to look at me, like so many times before. He wasn't looking at me, it was like he decided not to look at me ever again and he was very good at it. Didn't he miss the eye contact with me? Didn't he miss me?


JunKi's P.O.V.


I was trying hard not to look at Yunho. But every time he would turn his head to Min Sun I would glance at him. Stealing glances? Definitely. I became good at it, I became a pro. As much as I hated doing it, as much as I wanted to look into his eyes I couldn't. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it. It was bad enough that every time he would kiss her I would feel my heart aching.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I walked up to my house and opened the door.

"Hyung!" I called. "How did you..." I started as I walked further into the house, but stopped suddenly, as I noticed two other people there, next to JunKi.

"JaeJoong?" the girl said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Min Sun." I muttered, glaring at her.