Chapter 40

Forbidden Desire []

Yoochun's P.O.V.


"What?" Changmin asked turning around and looking at me. I inhaled deeply and looked into his eyes. Here it goes.

"I love you." I repeated, hoping he'll see all the honesty hiding deep behind my words.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I was looking at him for a couple of moments. He was telling me the truth, those words I wanted to hear so bad, I wanted to hear them from him and now it happened. I walked back to him and hugged him.

"I love you too." I whispered holding him tight and smiled as he hugged me back burying his face into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He replied. "I've been such an idiot. For such a long time."

I smirked and pulled away to look at him and leaned in to kiss him. The sensation, the feeling sent million butterflies into my stomach as I released all my love for the first time. And I felt him responding just as freely.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I knew he was completely right and I finally let myself believe him. Also myself, my inner feeling. I knew how wrong I was, how stupid. I knew everything.

We pulled apart and Changmin looked at me.

"You shouldn't be telling me this." He said. I looked down.

"I know... I don't know how to face him. Them." I said in a small voice.

"It's gonna be alright." He replied raising his hand to caress my cheek. "I'll be there with you."


JunKi's P.O.V.


"I'll get it!" I yelled, walking over to open the door. I didn't know why I bother saying that since no one would get their @ss to open it in the first place. They always relied on me... That's right, hyung will get it.

I smiled opening the door, expecting to see Changmin, but then widened my eyes as I came face to face with Yoochun.

"JunKi... hi." He said quietly. I could see he was nervous and I couldn't blame him.

"Hi." I replied a bit unsure.

"Is Junsu... home?" he asked.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


It was weird to say that, but at the moment I knew this place was his home, a lot more then it was our house. I knew he was feeling that. JunKi nodded and let me inside, then greeted Changmin who was right behind me. I felt better knowing he's by my side, I felt strong. I could do this.

"He's upstairs. In Jae's room." JunKi said. "You know where it is, right?" I nodded. I still remembered. It was weird coming back here. Everything was weird, but I guess that was my fault too.

I walked upstairs slowly, slightly afraid of what was waiting for me. Was he too mad at me, would he want to see me, talk to me? I sighed as I reached the door to JaeJoong's room and then knocked on it. Lightly, but firmly.

JaeJoong opened the door. We stared at each other for a brief moment.

"Hi." I said slightly stiffly, but he gave me a small smile.

"Hi." He answered and then looked back at Junsu. I glanced at him as well and he looked surprised, but then nodded to JaeJoong.

"I... I'll leave you guys." Jae said uncertainly, still looking at Junsu, as if asking if it was okay. I could see everything Changmin was talking about. That... love... between the two of them. Making me feel even worse. How could I do this to my little dongsaeng?

JaeJoong left the room quietly and I took a few steps towards Junsu, who glanced away from me, with a slight look of... fear? Was he truly afraid of his hyung?

"Junsu..." I started. "I... I'm sorry." I said. It was so hard to say it, admit how wrong I was. "I was stupid to keep up with this thing. I was selfish, I never thought of you. I've been thinking a lot these past couple of days and I realized that I don't really know you, otherwise I wouldn't make you suffer like this." I rambled. I didn't prepare some sort of speech or anything, I didn't need it. I knew that I should just say what I feel and he'll understand me. We were brothers afterall.


Junsu's P.O.V.


It was hard for me to see him. I didn't want to let him get away with everything that happened, but I couldn't fight the love I felt for him. I loved him so much, my hyung. I knew he always protected me, everything he did was because he wanted me to be alright. We lived alone, he was responsible for me in a way and I understood him perfectly. He didn't understand I wasn't a baby anymore. I didn't need his protection. But I also knew that no matter how old I was I'll always be his little dongsaeng, someone he'll always feel the need to protect. Actually, that was one more reason to love him.

I looked at him and gave a small smile. He was never good at expressing his feelings, he was never good in putting them into words. He didn't have to say anything, I got it all by just glancing at him. I knew this was extremely hard for him and I just wanted to make it easier.

"I know Yoochun, I know." I said standing up. "I just want you to know that I love JaeJoong. Do you understand that?" I asked.

"I know, I can see that now." He replied smirking lightly. I guess he felt dumb for not seeing it earlier. I stepped forward and hugged him. I heard him exhale in relief and I smiled.

"Thank you." He said hugging me back.

"I love you hyung." I said.

"I love you too." He replied and I chuckled.

"When did you become so emotional?" I teased. He always was, he was just pretending all the time. Putting on his mask.

"Hey!" he said pushing me away lightly and I laughed. He shook his head and grinned. "Now... I have to get to know that boyfriend of yours better."


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Hey, sleepy head, get up and help me, will you?" I asked pulling the covers off from Yunho and leaning down to tickle him.

"Stop!" he managed to say as he laughed and suddenly sat up. "You call this waking up?" he asked pretending to be offended. "Some boyfriend you are..." he glared at me and I leaned down pouting.

"Come on, baby, kiss me." I whispered and he willingly obeyed, pulling me down to lay on top of him.

"Can't we stay like this?" he asked as I pulled away. He held onto me tightly, not letting me get up. I laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm with such a whiny brat." I mocked trying to get up, but he was so strong. "We have to get up." I said getting serious again and it was his time to give me a pout. "Don't give me that look, you know we have to." I said and he released me finally. "We'll have some fun later." I added smirking naughtily and I could see his eyes lit up as he quickly got up. Works every time.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Hurry up!" Jae yelled from the bathroom and I smirked. Typical. He wasn't done and he was telling me to hurry up.

"I'm the one waiting for you, remember?" I said sitting on the couch and glancing at the watch at the same time. "We'll be late... again." I muttered shaking my head, but then chuckled. I guess guys already got used to that.

"Okay, let's go." He quickly went out of the bathroom, grabbed the keys and went straight out of the house. "I told you to hurry up!" he yelled. Aish...


JunKi's P.O.V.


"Yunho, open the door!" I yelled taking some stuff out of the fridge and smiling slightly. Finally, someone other then me taking care of the door. I loved to boss around, so what? I was the oldest anyway.

I heard voices in the hallway and smiled again, walking out of the kitchen.

"Hyung!" I heard Junsu and soon he hugged me. I smiled and then moved to hug my little dongsaeng as well.

"Okay, I'm going to kitchen with hyung." Junsu said happily and already skipped to kitchen.

"Of course." JaeJoong said shaking his head and then proceeded to the living room with Yunho. I went to join Junsu.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"I thought you'll get up earlier." I said walking out of the bathroom quickly, to let Yoochun in.

"Min, you know me. How could you expect something like that?" he said closing the door of the bathroom. I could already hear him turning on the water. Suddenly he opened the door and grinned. "Besides, I thought you'll wait for me."

I grinned back, knowing what that meant and quickly stripped, following him into the bathroom.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"They're here!" I called and JunKi and Junsu went out of the kitchen.

"Late as usual." Junsu muttered shaking his head.

"Oh like you don't know what they were doing." JaeJoong chuckled and Junsu widened his eyes at his boyfriend.

"That's my brother you're talking about!" he said.

"And that's my brother over there." JaeJoong replied pointing at JunKi. "And yet you talk about him and Yunho in the same way."

I looked at Junsu along with JunKi, who blushed insanely.

"Don't listen to him guys." Junsu said blushing as well and chuckling slightly, then glared at Jae mouthing 'you're dead'.

"I told you to hurry up, Jae and Junsu came first. Again." I heard Changmin say from the door, interrupting a slightly awkward situation.

"Well, sorry, it wasn't my idea to move it to the bed after shower." Yoochun replied quietly, but we still heard him. Junsu opened his mouth in shock and I chuckled at his expression.

"Fighting as always." JunKi sighed and shook his head laughing a bit. "They'll always remain babies."

"Babies my @ss." JaeJoong muttered.

"Changmin has never been a baby." I said.

"And Yoochun was?" Jae asked laughing.

"Good point." I nodded and smiled broadly as they finally entered the living room. It took them so long I was sure they had a little encounter in the hallway. We knew not to disturb them, so we stayed in living room.

I glanced at JunKi who walked up to me and took my hand. I smiled, he was always comfortable when all of us were together, he would call it a family gathering. I leaned down and kissed him lightly, then turned to our friends.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Micky and Minnie." JaeJoong chuckled. Ever since they came back from America they gave themselves those nicknames. Actually, Micky takes all the credit for that. Changmin wasn't so thrilled about his.

"Stop calling me Minnie." Changmin said hitting him lightly across the chest.

"I did call you that once." JaeJoong laughed and Changmin widened his eyes.

"Jae!" he said and quickly put his arms around Yoochun, pouting.

"I'm kidding, okay?" Jae laughed and it was my turn to hit him. However he caught my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

"Jae..." I whispered surprised, but he winked at me and I smiled looking at our friends who were grinning like crazy. "Stop it guys." I blushed and looked away.

"Anyway, as I was saying..." Yoochun started.

"You weren't saying anything." Changmin cut him off.

"Well, I'm about to." He replied looking at him and then back at us. "I'm the only one allowed to call Changmin Minnie. Got it?"

"Possessive again, aren't we?" I scoffed, receiving a glare from my brother.

"I guess that nickname suites him though." JaeJoong added.

"What does that..." Yoochun started, but got cut off again.

"Hey! I'm the man in our relationship!" Changmin said quickly. We all turned our eyes at him.

"What?" JaeJoong blurted out.

"Umm... well..." Changmin shifted glancing at Yoochun, who in return chuckled.

"Yeah... well..." he said still smiling stupidly.

"Are you saying Micky is Minnie?" JunKi asked raising his eyebrow. That was it, we all started laughing.

"I'm Minnie sometimes too." Changmin defended again.

"Oh guys... you never stop surprising me." Yunho said. "I'll get you drinks, I have the feeling we'll need it. The party just started."


JunKi's P.O.V.


"So, how's umma?" Junsu asked as we finished our meal and moved to the living room.

"She's fine." Yoochun replied. "And she told you to come over with Jae soon. She misses you. JaeJoong I mean." Junsu laughed shaking his head and glanced at JaeJoong.

"I'll call her tomorrow." Jae replied. We all laughed.

"Don't you feel like married couple already?" Yunho teased the two of them.

"Happily married, yes. Don't you?" Jae replied and I grinned, squeezing Yunho's hand.

"Always." Yunho grinned looking back at me. I felt butterflies, the same ones I felt when he first told me he loved me.

"Hey! We're the happiest couple here." Changmin said.

"Just because you're all over each other 24/7 doesn't make you the happiest couple." Junsu smirked.

"How would you know?" Yoochun asked. "You should try it, our lifestyle. I bet it'll just increase your love."

"You know nothing Minnie." Jae laughed putting his arms around Junsu.

"Guys, isn't it great how we're actually fighting about who's the happiest couple?" I suddenly asked. It just hit me. We were made for each other. All of us, just like this. Three perfect relationships... well, as perfect as you could get. We were in love, surrounded with great friends, happy.

"You're right." Junsu agreed. My best friend, always agreeing with me.


YunHo's P.O.V.


I smiled hugging JunKi. He was absolutely right. We were one happy bunch.

I looked at Yoochun and Changmin. It always amazed me, their relationship. After five years, they were still acting like they became a couple yesterday. So much desire, lust, I bet they could make out and have all the time. Of course, there was much more then that, they were so in love. You'd never tell, but Yoochun adored Changmin, he truly acted like he was the most precious thing to him. Always giving him attention. The rest of us could only watch the two of them.

JaeJoong and Junsu were different. They were more like an old couple. Always showing affection towards each other, but not so openly. An understanding glance, holding hands, lovingly looking at each other. That was it. There was so much behind all those gestures, but they would leave it to the privacy of their own bedroom. In our eyes they remained as innocent as they were in the beginning of their relationship. Well, if you forget that party...

Me and JunKi... I don't know how others looked at us. JunKi was everybody's hyung, still taking care of everyone. I was hyung's boyfriend. Of course, I was more then that. I was their friend. And the happiest man alive. I wasn't afraid to show it, JunKi would hesitate when we were in public, only because he was too shy to express his feelings in front of other people. But people would often say that they could feel the love between us. It made me even happier. I wanted to show it to everyone, to share that happiness. Hoping it'll spread around.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I looked around, at my friends. After fifteen years we were in the same house, hanging out, just like we should be. Time passed, but we remained the same. I didn't regret a single moment in our past, good or bad, they leaded us to present. Everything that happened just made us realize how important we are to each other, how precious is everything we have, everything we ever shared and will share together. JunKi and Yunho, JaeJoong and Junsu, Changmin and I... we all are one big family now. We're tied so tightly and we're happy to be like that.

I raised my glass finally. They all looked at me smiling. They knew me too well, sensitive Yoochun, taking off his mask again. Only around them and for them, because they were only people I would ever let see that side of me.

"For us, for our friendship, our love, our family and our happiness." I said simply and they all followed. I took a sip and turned to Min. Happily, he moved and put his arms around me from behind, pulling me into a tight embrace and I rested against him.

All six of us fought for our forbidden desires. Fought to set them free. Surrounded with warmth and love... we had everything we needed. Forever.


THE END