Chapter 39

Forbidden Desire []

Yunho's P.O.V.


I felt JunKi embracing me from behind and kissing my shoulder and smiled. I turned around, pulling him into my arms and opened my eyes to look at him.

"Good morning." He said smiling and I smiled back.

"Good morning." I replied and kissed him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Actually, I hardly slept." He replied.

"What? Why?" I asked concerned.

"I was too busy watching you sleep." He replied smiling shyly and looked away. I grinned.

"You should sleep now, so I could watch you." I said and he laughed.

"We're such dorks." He said.

"Yes, we are. But I love being a dork as long as I'm with you." I replied.

"Yunho..." he whispered and kissed me. "I made you a breakfast."

"Again? You spoiled me while I was nothing more then Jae's best friend and now you're gonna spoil me even more." I said.

"You were always more then just Jae's friend to me." He replied.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I made you wait for me for such a long time." I looked down.

"Don't be sorry, I'm not. I'm so happy right now, nothing else matters." He said, hugging me and I smiled, kissing his forehead. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and chuckled. "It's not surprising really..." I added remembering the previous night. He just chuckled naughtily in response.

"Let's go then." He said getting up and pulling me with him.

"I wanna take a shower." I said.

"We'll take care of it later. I'm starving."

"We?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Of course. I'm not letting you go anywhere without me now." He laughed.

"That actually sounds weird and possessive, but sweet. I love it."

"I knew you will." He chuckled again as we entered the kitchen.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I stormed into my room. I couldn't believe Yoochun did it. I wanted to talk to him, to help him realize that what he did was wrong, it was awful. But I was too pi$$ed at both him and me. I should've done something, not just stand there and watch. I sighed in frustration and sat down on my bed. After some time I heard Yoochun yell angrily in his room. I shook my head as silence filled the house once again.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Are you alright baby?" I asked softly as I handed Junsu a glass of water. He was sitting on my bed, looking really miserable. He didn't cry anymore. Well, I would be surprised if he did, I've never seen anyone cry that much. Hours passed. I knew I couldn't do anything but hold him, in lame attempt of comfort.

He nodded silently and sighed before he took a couple of sips, then put the glass away. I sat down next to him and he immediately leaned on me.

"I don't know what to do." He whispered. "Jae, I don't want him to hate me."

"He can't hate you, you're his brother. You didn't do anything wrong. It's his fault, he should be happy seeing you happy." I said.

"I don't know how to fix this. Why does he have to be so stubborn?" he asked and suddenly I felt guilty and a bit hurt.

"Do you think... are you regretting this?" I asked in a small voice, afraid of his answer.

"What? No, no Jae." He answered quickly, looking up at me. "God, don't you ever think that. I could never regret being with you. I love you." He said. I smiled in relief.

"I love you too." I replied holding him tight.


JunKi's P.O.V.


We walked into my house. Yunho was holding my hand and I had this stupid grin on my face.

"Jae!" I called checking the rooms, but couldn't find him. We went upstairs, and there he was, walking out of his room. He looked awful.

"Jae, what happened?" Yunho was faster then me. JaeJoong looked at us and smiled a bit, his eyes resting on our hands. I blushed.

"Finally guys..." he said smirking a bit and Yunho grinned at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked noticing his expression change back to a troubled one.

"Jae..." a voice came from his room. Junsu.

JaeJoong looked nervously from me to Yunho and I froze. Yunho didn't know about JaeJoong and Junsu. I totally forgot about the possibility of Junsu spending the night here. How could I be so stupid?

"Is that Junsu?" Yunho asked and I looked at him weirdly. He sounded so calm... making me wonder.

"Umm... Jun-Junsu?" JaeJoong asked nervously. I didn't dare to open my mouth.

Yunho ignored him and went straight into his room, letting go of me in the process. JaeJoong gave me a panicked look, but it was too late. I couldn't do anything.

"Yunho." Junsu said sitting up in Jae's bed. "I-I... Yoochun saw us." He said and I gasped looking back at JaeJoong. He shook his head and looked down. I sighed and looked back at Junsu, but widened my eyes as I saw Yunho hugging him.

"What is going on here?" I asked shocked, causing JaeJoong to look up and stare at the two of them as well.

"Yunho found out about us... he didn't have a problem with it, so I... I foolishly thought Yoochun won't mind either." Junsu sighed looking down and pulling away from Yunho.

I walked up to him and sat down next to Yunho.

"He threw me out." Junsu added.

"He what?" Yunho practically yelled and I squeezed his hand.

"I'm sorry Junsu." I said. "You're staying with us... I'm sure he'll come to his senses soon. In the meantime you have us. You'll always have us."

"Thanks hyung." He whispered and hugged me and I smiled, looking at Jae and Yunho over his shoulder. Yunho patted Junsu's back soothingly and Jae smiled back at me, mouthing 'thank you'. He didn’t have to thank me. This was my best friend, a person I will always be there for, just like he was always there for me.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


A couple of days passed. Most of the time I would spend at my room, avoiding Changmin. He tried to talk to me a couple of times, but I just needed some time alone. Going to school was everything but helpful, since I would constantly look at Junsu and JaeJoong, JunKi and Yunho. They were a little happy crowd, I felt like my brother has been stolen from me. Changmin stayed by my side, although I knew he was meeting with them, talking with them about the whole situation, about me. I knew that practically the whole school hated me now, they were all supporting Junsu and JaeJoong - new dream couple. I didn't care. I didn't need anyone.

Umma called. Junsu called her and told her everything that happened, I didn't knew he'd have the guts to come out of the closet, but then again, I don't think he had a choice. He could never lie to her, he would just not tell some things. Like him being gay. This time he couldn't hide it anymore. He had to say I kicked him out of the house and he's living with his precious boyfriend now. Of course, umma took his side and called me to tell me to make up, to bring him back home. I can't do it. Not yet anyway. I just want everyone to leave me alone.

I walked back home tonight, I had a couple of drinks, but I wasn't quite drunk. I needed to think about everything and the more I thought the bigger urge to get drunk was. However, something inside of me was telling me to stop. Even drinking didn't seem like a good enough comfort.

I walked into the house and practically ran into Changmin. In any other situation I would be happy to see him, but not tonight. I glanced at him and walked passed him, but he grabbed my wrist.

"We have to talk." He said calmly.

"No, we don't." I replied and pulled my hand from his grasp, going upstairs as quickly as possible. I didn't expect him to follow me, he never did. But this time, I was wrong.

I walked into my room, but before I could slam my door shut he stopped me and walked in as well.

"You'll listen to me Yoochun." He said firmly and I looked at him slightly surprised. I've never seen him like this. He would always try and retreat, calculating, waiting for the right moment. He would always use a soft approach, never losing his temper, always acting patiently. Tonight he looked anxious and a bit mad. I just stood there, watching him.

"I don't want to." I replied after a couple of moments and turned around.

"You will. I don't care if you don't want to. Who asked you anything anyway?" he said raising his voice slightly. "I'm sick of this, of you trying to shut everyone out of your life. Of your stupid stubbornness. We always do everything you want us to do. You wanted Junsu out of the house, he left. He doesn't even talk to you because you said so. I want to help you, you don't let me. How many times I tried to talk to you since that night and you always pushed me away. I never said a thing. Well, that's it. I'm gonna say everything tonight even if you don't want to hear it."

I turned around to look at him. He was furious. I never knew Changmin could be furious. We would get in a fight here and there, but he never came to this point. I guess I tested him too much. Did I went too far?

"Junsu and JaeJoong love each other. You can grimace as much as you want, but that's the truth and there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing you should do about it. Junsu is in love with him, he's been for so long, I'm surprised you haven't noticed it. Even I noticed it. It was so obvious."

"You knew it all along." I muttered. I couldn't believe everyone has been lying to me. Even Changmin, who was supposed to be some kind of a boyfriend to me. Okay, we weren't officially dating, but I thought I mean something more to him. I thought he wouldn't keep secrets from me, especially not something like this.

"I knew. And JunKi knew. Junsu and JunKi have been best friends ever since rivalry started. The two of them told me everything about it in the first place. It's funny how the only person who was always there for Junsu wasn't you, his hyung, but JunKi. He was the one who knew all his secrets, the one Junsu would turn to when he had some problem. You never did anything to make Junsu open up to you. After all the fighting, being stubborn about that rivalry, keeping up with it you expected for him to tell you his feelings? To turn to you and tell you his biggest secret? He was suffering so much and you haven't even seen it."

I listened to him. God, why did he have to be so right. I knew I was wrong. Deep down I knew. I couldn't admit it yet though. It hurt so bad.

"I know it hurts Yoochun. Stop it already. Stop it, the whole thing. Rivalry. You're hurting everyone, including yourself." He said.

"I don't want to. JaeJoong is not good enough for him, he'll realize it some day, he will, I know it. I can't accept it." I yelled.

"JaeJoong is great, he loves him. Damn it, you're so... so... stupid! How can you not see it? They're so deeply in love with each other. Junsu is with him now, I saw them. JaeJoong does everything to make him feel good, to make him feel loved. For the first time in years Junsu is happy." He said. I shook my head. "JaeJoong is good enough for him, he really is. No one knows what a great person Jae is better then me."

I shot him a look. Damn, that hurt. That hurt more than anything. How could he say something like that to me? Knowing everything I went through because of that precious JaeJoong of his.

"You defend him so much." I muttered, feeling myself ready to explode. "If he's so damn good, if he's so perfect, then why did you break up with him in the first place?" I yelled.


Changmin's P.O.V.


Jealousy all over again. I couldn't take it anymore. I was furious.

"You idiot!" I screamed back. "You're such a jerk. You wanna know why I broke up with him? Do you? I ing broke up with him because I realized I fell for you." I blurted out, then put my hand over my mouth quickly as I realized what I said. I widened my eyes in shock, staring straight at him for a moment. I headed for the door.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know what I was feeling anymore, everything was a mess. I was only sure of the moment of pure happiness that washed over me as I stared back at him. I froze, not showing any emotion for a moment. He turned around and started walking out of my room. I had to stop him.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I had to get out of there. I had to run away. I felt tears already streaming down my face. That's when I heard it.

"I love you."