Chapter 36

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


"Will you stop looking at me like that? It can't be that bad." JaeJoong said and I just glared at him.

"Another stupid party. Oh, I'll have so much fun." I said sarcastically.

"Come on, Yunho's gonna be here, you know."

"Don't remind me." I muttered frowning slightly.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I sighed and shook my head. My brother was a hopeless case. Well, maybe it'll come to him some day. Sooner would be better then later. I wish Yunho was already here.

"Looking for Junsu?" JunKi asked noticing me looking around.

"Yeah, he should be here already..." I trailed off.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Get a room." I said half laughing half glaring at Yoochun practically throwing himself at Changmin.

"You're just jealous." Yoochun scoffed and I smiled at myself. Oh, if you knew...

"We're here." I said instead and stopped the car. I watched them climb out of it and followed quickly, anxious to see Jae.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


We entered the place. I quickly scanned the room and noticed JaeJoong sitting next to the bar. He turned around and I squeezed Changmin's hand slightly. I felt overprotective and somewhat insecure all of the sudden. Changmin on the other hand just smiled and leaned closer to me.

"I'm not going anywhere you know." He whispered and I smiled back, relaxing slightly, but still looking at JaeJoong. Why is the jerk smiling so brightly? I looked around, thinking that there might be someone else who caught his attention. I was curious, so what? But there was no one other then us. Changmin, Junsu and me. The idiot must have lost his mind. I smirked at the thought and turned to Min.

"Let's take a drink." I said.

"Planning to get me drunk?" he asked raising his eyebrow and I chuckled.

"Maybe."

"One kiss rule is still on you know."

"Yeah, we'll see about that." I answered and pulled him with me, to the other side of the room. I turned around, glancing at Junsu. "Are you coming?"


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Umm... no, I'm going to the bathroom... I'll see you guys later." I replied and watched them go away from me, then turned back just to see JaeJoong still staring at me with that silly grin on his face. My y boyfriend. I smiled back and moved closer to the bathroom, taking out my cell phone.

"Calling JaeJoong?" a voice asked and I turned away startled.

"Yunho?" I widened my eyes. How did he know?

"Hey Junsu." He replied. I just stared at him weirdly. "Let's talk." He added looking around and pulled me in the room next to the bathroom, not waiting for my answer.

Closing the door behind me he turned back and looked at me. I waited for him to say something.

"I saw you and Jae." He said quietly and I glanced away.

"What do you mean you saw us?"

"I mean I saw you two kissing. In his room. The other day." He replied calmly. I was surprised by his tone, he didn't sound like he was going to beat me up, which was the most logical thing for me to think he would do.

I looked at him and opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it again as I realized I have nothing to say to that.

"Don't look at me like that." He said. "You guys are together, right?"

"I... yes, we are." I replied sighing. He nodded. "Look, I know you might have a problem with that, because of the rivalry and everything. In fact I'm surprised you still haven't started beating me up. Even if you're planning to... I don't care. I have to say this. I've always been against our fighting. Actually, you two fighting with Yoochun. You know I've never been a part of it. At least not voluntarily. No one knew, but I've always been there, somewhere in the middle, being JunKi's best friend. Yeah, I've been best friends with JunKi hyung, ever since the rivalry started. I would talk to him at least once a week, we would meet in that old park we used to play in before we started fighting. I suffered because we weren't friends anymore, I never wanted it to be like this. You just kept pushing, the three of you... you just... it hurt. I don't care what you think about my relationship with JaeJoong now, I don't give a damn, because I'm finally happy. I've always wanted him, I've been in love with him for a long time, watching him and not being able to do a thing to make my dream come true. I always wanted him. And now I finally have him, he's there, with me. We love each other..." I let it all out practically in one breathe, almost afraid that he'll punch me, not letting me to finish what I had to say.

I trailed off finally and widened my eyes at Yunho, when he suddenly started laughing.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"No, no... you just... you haven't heard what I have to say." He said calming down and now smiling brightly at me. "I saw you guys and of course, first thing that came to my mind was to break you apart, but then I saw the way JaeJoong was looking at you. I saw happiness in his eyes, I've never seen him like that. I saw you entering the party tonight, I watched Jae. He's in love with you, you make him happy..." he said and sighed.

"Yunho..." I started, still amazed with what I was hearing.

"I haven't finished." He interrupted me. "I hate to say this, but... I think you were right. We've been stupid. All three of us. Fighting like that. I didn't realize how much effect it had on people around us. Not just you and JunKi, but also Changmin... and some other people. The whole school devided because of us, which is totally ridiculous." He laughed a bit bitterly. "We should've ended it a long time ago. Junsu, let's end it."

I nodded, then realized what he said.

"Wait. What?" I asked.

"Let's end it. It's pointless, we should just make up and be friends again."

"But it's not that simple. You know Yoochun."

"You shouldn't be afraid of Yoochun." He said.

"I'm not..."

"Yes, you are, you worry about what's he gonna say about it, about your relationship with Jae. You shouldn't hide it from him, it's not fair."

"I know, I don't want to hide it either, I want to feel free, to be with Jae for real, not sneaking out and lie about my whereabouts, just to see my boyfriend." I said annoyed.

"Then do something about it."

"Look who's talking." I scoffed slightly.

"What?"

"Do you feel something for JunKi?" I asked. Oh who cares? I can be open like that. Jae and JunKi would probably kill me for doing this, but I couldn't take it anymore. He's been hurting for too long and if someone knows what it's like to live like that it would be me. I had to do something, anything, to make it at least a bit better for JunKi.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"I... why?" I replied.

"Because he's in love with you. And I think you feel more then friendship towards him as well." He simply stated. I couldn't believe he's telling me that so openly.

"Junsu... I... maybe you should go meet JaeJoong." I said sighing. He nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." He said. "Thanks Yunho."

"No problem. We're friends now. You're my best friend's boyfriend afterall." I laughed.

"Will you become mine?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I smiled and opened the door, to get out of the room. "Yunho?" I didn't reply.

As I closed the door I heard him say: "I'll take that as a yes."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"You really want to get me drunk?" Changmin said laughing as I poured him more soju.

"No Minnie, what makes you think that?" I asked innocently.

"Stop it." He laughed more and leaned in to kiss me.

"Stopping." I said against his lips as I pulled him closer and moaned into the kiss.

"Yoochun..." he said tugging on my hair slightly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come here." He got up and dragged me to another room. Empty room.

"You could've just said so." I chuckled as he pushed me against the couch and sat on my lap.

"You don't know when to shut up, do you?" he chuckled before attacking me with his lips again.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I knew the way these parties went. People would drink, dance, flirt, make out... have fun. Everyone but me. I knew what was waiting for me, that's why I didn't want to go in the first place. I also knew who was waiting for me, to torture me, without knowing. There he was, across of me, chatting with one of his friends, glancing at me from time to time. I knew I shouldn't let him know I'm watching him, but I couldn't stop my eyes from going back to him every time I glance away.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I nodded, not even listening to the guy talking to me. He was looking at me and I was anxious. I knew I should go over there and do something. But I kept waiting for the right moment... or is it for the right idea, right way of approaching him. I knew I shouldn't hesitate anymore, I shouldn't let this night pass as many more, leaving him and myself desiring something we should've had a long time ago.

So, I inhaled deeply, took a sip of my drink and walked up to him.

"Hyung... hi." I said. Not very confident, but it was a start.

"Hi Yunho." He replied, looking at me for a moment, than going back to his drink.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"I'm listening."

"Not here."

"Okay, where?" he asked putting down his drink and looking back at me again. I took his hand and practically dragged him out of the house. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"You'll see." I said walking up to my car. "Get in."

"Tell me where are we going." He said standing beside the car, but not getting in.

"You don't trust me?"

"Yunho..." he started, but then sighed and got in. I smiled, putting my hand on top of his. He looked at it and then back at me, backing away a bit. I smirked and started the engine.

"I have a surprise for you."