Chapter 1

Forbidden Desire []

Flashback

"Umma... yeah... yeah, I got it... tomorrow?" Junsu asked walking into the kitchen and then nodded at his mother on the other side of the line, forgotting that she couldn't see him. "You know Yoochun won't be here... I thought he'll come in like two weeks." He said a bit surprised. "Yeah, okay..." he nodded again. "Love ya too, say hi to appa." Smiling, he finished the conversation and put the phone down. Leaning against the counter he sighed. "Stupid Yoochun." He muttered under his breath and started washing the dishes.

End of Flashback


"Out of all days he decided to visit nuna today. God…" Junsu said to himself as he rushed to the airport. He was already late and he knew his parents would kill him if they found out. But it wasn't his fault that traffic was terrible.

Walking further into the airport he looked around. "Flight from New York to Seoul..." he muttered and shook his head lightly, of course the plane landed... half an hour ago.

"Junsu?" the male voice asked and Junsu turned around, a bit startled.

"Changmin?"


JunKi's P.O.V.

Where is he? He knows that I have stuff to do later, how can he be so irresponsible? Sometimes I wonder how we ended up being brothers. Oh right, we're step brothers. I hope he'll come alone. I don't really want to see Yunho now... or ever. Oh there he goes. Cr.ap.

"Junki!" JaeJoong called me. Of course, Yunho was right behind him. Why does he have to follow him everywhere? Are they like attached to each others hip or something?

"You're late. Again." I replied looking at him, then glanced at Yunho. He looked like he was extremely bored and annoyed that I took away his precious time. Well, guess what Yunho? You didn't have to come. I would be much happier if you didn't.

"No, I'm not, you're early... as usual." My little dongsaeng replied again. This conversation doesn’t lead us anywhere. As usual. I swear it's pointless arguing with that stubborn brat. And to think I was the one who spoiled him.

"Whatever." I said finally rolling my eyes and turned around, walking away. "Are you coming?" I asked glancing back at them.

"What did you want anyway?" he asked annoyed. Yunho still didn't say a word. I guess it's better, maybe it'll make me forget he's here.

"Mom and dad said we have to attend this stupid party next week, so we have to buy you a suit." I said simply. I still feel like I'm his babysitter. He's 17 dam.nit. Our parents are retarded sometimes.

"You're kidding me." He said stopping again and making me look at him. "I can do it myself. Besides, I don't need it. Why do I have to go? And why do we have to dress formally?" he started asking pointless questions. He knew perfectly well that it's not something we could argue about. It was just something we had to do.

"Will you shut up and just follow me? I don't have all day. Dad said to do it, so we're doing it. Stop complaining." I cut him off shortly and then looked at Yunho. What happened to him? I never saw him this quiet before. God, stop looking at him Junki. You're a fool for falling for him in the first place.

I turned around again and finally walked into the store. I saw them hesitate. "Get your in here." I hissed and turned to the girl who was working there, flashing her a smile. "Hi. We're looking for a suit for him." I motioned to JaeJoong. I swear the girl's jaw dropped as she looked at the two of them. I continued smiling despite the fact that I felt slightly sick. That's why I hated walking around with those two. They were attracting too much attention wherever we went. And to think I'm the kingka in our school. I look pathetic compared to them. Oh, who cares. "Suit... him..." I repeated and the girl finally blinked and looked back at me.

"Of course, this way please." She said quickly and we followed her. Yunho turned to the other girl and started flirting with her, while I went to choose the suit for JaeJoong. I sighed. This is gonna be a long day.


Yoochun's P.O.V.

"What?" I practically yelled into the phone. "Sorry." I apologized quickly, I didn't mean to make Junsu deaf. "He's already there? Why didn't you tell me he's coming today?" I asked. Oh right, he did. Well, he should learn not to speak while I'm half awake. "I was sleeping Junsu. You know how much beauty sleep is important to me." Ooops, did I just say that outloud? "Okay, so, you came home now... yeah, I'm coming back tomorrow... so, umm, what's he like?" What? I wanna know who I'm gonna live with from now on. It's bad enough our parents sent an intruder to our house. "A nerd? You gotta be kidding me..." I shook my head and closed my eyes. Great, just great. "Okay, be nice to him, feed him and all... you know... yeah, I know you're not a baby... anymore." Yeah, right. "Nuna sais hi. I have to go." I said and finally hung up.

Yes, our parents sent us a stranger. Appearently, his parents and our parents are best friends. And their little boy, that Shim Changmin or whatever his name is, decided to move to Korea, learn his native language a bit better, finish school here, make our lives miserable. Now I'm curious to meet this kid. According to Junsu he's everything I expected him not to be. A nerd with thick glasses and abnormal love for books and studying. Just not cool. But then again, Junsu can exaggerate. Let's hope that's the case now. If it's not, then I can always pretend like I don't know him in school. Yeah, I might be mean, but hey, I don't want my reputation ruined. Knowing Junsu he'll just ruin it for me. That little brother of mine just cannot be a bad, mean person. He'll probably become best friends with that Changmin or something along those lines. And then... I'm scre.wed.


Junsu's P.O.V.

On the way home I kept glancing at Changmin. He seems like a nice guy, just a bit quiet and... nerdy. Yeah, his style is a bit weird, maybe I should help him with that. I looked at him again, he must feel uncomfortable with me examining him. I smiled.

"Umm... Sorry for being late, traffic is terrible today. Yoochun couldn't come, he's visiting our cousin, umma didn't tell me you're coming earlier." I said trying to break the silence.

"It's okay." He replied and smiled. Woah, he has a nice smile. There is hope for him. I should make him a makeover or something.

"You must be tired. We're gonna go straight home and I'll make a dinner and you can get some rest." I added. It feels weird talking to him. It's like I'm doing all the talking while he's just staring at the window and sais nothing. I don't like talking, I'm usually the quiet one. Well, not exactly the quiet one, more like... the shy one. But I can talk. Surprisingly, more then this dude here.

"Yeah, that's cool." He replied shortly again. Okay, now I kind of ran out of things we can talk about. Or not.

"How old are you Changmin?" I asked. And to think I'll be alone with this guy until tomorrow. I have to make a list of questions or things to do or something tonight.

"I'm 16." Another short reply. I smiled.

"Really? Me too." I said happily. "Yoochun is 17 and we go to the same class. I hope you'll be in our class too." Okay, now I sound like some of those hyper fangirls who follow us around all the time. Yoochun would be proud of me. Not.

"Yeah, I hope so too." He said smiling again.

We reached our home. I pulled into the parking lot and stepped out of the car. Getting Changmin's bags I walked into the house and closed the door once Changmin was inside. I put the bags down and smiled.

"Welcome." I said simply. I saw him looking around in awe. Yeah, we had a big beautiful house. A little too big for just two, or now three of us. But since our parents are living in USA now we have it all for ourselves. I gave him a little tour. I could tell he liked it.

"Your house is beautiful." He said smiling as I finished showing him the rooms downstairs. As we went out of the living room he turned to me again. "It actually reminds me of my house in USA." He added and I smiled.

"Well, I'm glad that's the case. Maybe it'll make you feel more comfortable and at home." I said politely and started walking upstairs. "Come, I'll show you your room now." I added.

First room left was Yoochun's. We just peeked in. "Of course, it's in mess." I said sighing. "It's usually in better state then this, but my hyung is a pig sometimes." I joked. Yoochun was usually a neat person, but he could be lazy bit.ch. Especially when he's sleepy. Which is usually always. He'd get up and leave the mess behind, then come back later and clean it, making it look like no one lives there. Pretty amazing.

We stepped out of it and I moved to the room next to it. My room. I made sure to clean it before I went to pick up Changmin. "What a change ha?" I joked again. I didn't have a lot of furniture, just some basic stuff. Bed, desk, computer, tv, shelf with books. Plain and simple – I liked it that way. Unlike Yoochun's room which was painted blue, mine room was in green shades.

Exiting it, I finally entered the room across from Yoochun's. Changmin's new room. It was slightly bigger then mine and looked more like Yoochun's actually. It was also in blue shades, just a lot lighter then Yoochun's, it was almost white. I always liked this room, it was full of light, since it had big windows and it was on the east side of the house, sunrise was always nice seen here, while you could watch sunset from Yoochun's window. Mine too, but the angle was always better from Yoochun's room, weird, yeah.

I smiled at Changmin. "This is your room." I said motioning nowhere in particular. All the stuff here were practically new since they were rarely used. This room was guest room. Until now.

Changmin smiled broadly. "I love it." He said smiling and went to sit down on his bed.

"I'm glad." I replied. "Okay, I'm gonna make a dinner and you can take a shower or something. You have your own bathroom. We all do." I said pointing to the door on the other side of the room. He nodded and I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. I like this guy, I think we'll become a great friends. Once I work on his style a little bit and make him get rid of those horrible glasses. I'm not so sure about Yoochun though.


Yunho's P.O.V.

We finally went out of that stupid store. JaeJoong's hyung is such a pain in the @ss. Sometimes. I actually didn't want to come, but Jae made me. I guess he didn't want to meet with JunKi alone in the mall. Yes, that mall can be a scary place sometimes. When you visit it with JunKi, to be more precise. I don't know what's wrong with him. He kept looking at me like I'm a third wheel. Which I was. But it was more then that. Like he hates me being there. And not just that, he would look away every time I noticed he's looking at me. If he was a girl I would think... god what am I saying? That's disgusting.

Anyway, it wasn't like I didn't have fun. That girl was kind of cute. Way out of my legue, but still, it was better then choosing suit for Jae. Poor Jae. Although, I think he actually enjoyed it. He can be such a girl when it comes to clothes. He didn't want to admit it in front of Junki, but both his hyung and I know it.

Now we're finally on our way to the club. We stopped to Jae's place and had a dinner. I have to admit that Junki is the best when it comes to cooking. He fed me too many times in the past couple of years. I wonder what changed between us. He just became so cold. We used to be close, to him I was like Jae, no difference. His little dongsaeng. He barely looks at me now. I never say a thing, but I feel like losing my hyung. I should stop thinking about it, it's probably nothing.

"You haven't said a word the whole day." Jae interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him.

"Huh? Oh no, sorry, I'm just... thinking about something." I replied.

"Oh really? A girl?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ha, like there is a girl that can mess with my mind." I replied cockily. Yeah, I am a cocky jerk. According to other people. But I admit it, I'm a player and I don't really care about anyone. I'm just having fun. I still haven't met a girl that managed to make me want to know her better, to spend more time with her or be a more then a one night stand.

"True. That's why I think you're acting weird today." Jae kept bugging me. "Are you sick?" he asked suddenly. I couldn't tell if he was joking or was seriously worried.

"It's nothing..." I said quietly, but then changed my mind. Junki is his brother after all. And JaeJoong is the closest person I have. My best friend, my brother. The person I confide the most and can talk about everything to. "Have you noticed Junki hyung acting weird today?" I asked.

JaeJoong looked at me surprised. "Hyung? I... no, I don't think so." He said thinking about it for a moment. "Why? You have?"

"Well... he seems pis.sed off or something. I actually have the feeling he's mad at me for some reason." I said. I can tell him everything. Nothing weird is going on anyway. At least nothing that I know of.

JaeJoong waved his hand and smirked. "Nah, I'm sure it's nothing. I haven't noticed it. Plus, hyung is acting all weird and constantly pis.sed off. I think he's mad at the whole world. I don't really want to mess with him, so we don't really communicate much lately." He replied.

I nodded and shrugged a bit deciding to drop it. As we approached the club I put on my y mask. Flirty smile, cool appearance. I glanced down at myself checking out my outfit. I'm not conceited, but hey, look at me! I'm effing hot! Everybody move! Jung Yunho's in the house!


JaeJoong's P.O.V.

Those girls are really annoying. I can't understand how can Yunho act like he enjoys all that attention. Oh well, maybe he does. I kind of enjoy it too, the attention, but they are too... .ty/bitc.hy like. And that I can't stand. Come on, I know I'm beautiful and y and extremely good looking from head to toe. But give me a break.

I watched Yunho moving around the crowd, while I decided to stand next to a bar, with a bottle of soju in my hand. Basically every night is the same, Yunho rules the dance floor and I rule the bar area. But in the end of the night Yunho usually picks some girl and I just go home. Those girls disgust me.

"Hey!" I turned to bartender. "Another bottle please." I said. Yeah, I'm getting drunk, so what? That's just something I do. Makes me forget about those bitc.hes surrounding me. And what's more important, makes me forget about her.

"Hey y, wanna dance?" one of them approached me. Oh just great.

"Not with you." I answered rudely. I don't give a damn. Oh wow, look at her, she actually looks like she's gonna cry. Stupid sl.ut. "I'll see ya at school tomorrow babe." I yelled mockingly and turned back to my soju. Drowning bitterness. As usual.


Changmin's P.O.V.

I stepped out of the shower and into my room. My new room. I love it. I walked over to the window and opened it, breathing in fresh air. I think I'll love it here. Seoul is waiting for me. It'll change my life. I can feel it.