Chapter 26

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


I heard JaeJoong enter the house.

"Jae?" I called and he appeared at the door, leaning against it slightly.

"Hey." He replied looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked concerned suddenly. He didn't look good and I could assume what it was all about, but I didn't want to jump into conclusions.

"Changmin and I broke up." He replied shortly and went upstairs.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I slowly walked up to Changmin's bedroom. I didn't know what I wanted to say to him, how to make up, what exactly to do. I couldn't believe him and JaeJoong weren't together anymore. The thought made me smile. Seriously, I was happy. Somehow the fact that he was mad at me didn't bug me so much anymore, either.

I stood in front of the door, hesitating for a moment. Suddenly the door opened.

"Yoochun?" Changmin said raising his eyebrow at me slightly. He didn't look mad, just surprised.

"Umm..." I started still not knowing what to say. I guess I hesitated for too long, I should've gone to my room instead of standing in front of his. He waited for me to continue, but I caught myself staring at his body, then finally looking back up at his face. "Have you been crying?" I asked noticing his red puffy eyes.

"If you came here just to ask me that then you shouldn't have bothered." He replied bitterly and I swallowed as he moved to close the door. I quickly stopped him, pushing the door open, but he didn't even stop me, he just turned his back and got on his bed, sitting against the pillows.

I silently walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I turned to him, but he didn't even look at me, so I walked up to him and sat down on his bed as well. He looked like he was trying to ignore me, at the same time fighting with his tears. I just watched him and he blinked a couple of times, but tears rolled down. He seemed mad, as he wiped them quickly and looked everywhere, but at me.

"What do you want?" he asked after a couple of minutes.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I didn't want him here now. He didn't care anyway, he didn't have to pretend. Not to mention that it made me feel like a total loser. I was crying and out of all people it was him who was watching me. I felt like his eyes were burning a hole in me, I felt uncomfortable, so I shifted a bit and tried to look everywhere but at him.

"Junsu told me what happened." He said quietly. "Wanna talk about it?"

"No." I replied shortly. "Why would you care anyway?"

"Changmin..."

"No, seriously, I don't get what you are doing here... I don't understand. I mean, really, I don't need your pity. I know you must be happy now that I broke up with Jae. But wait, you don't have a reason to be happy. You don't care." I rambled, raising my voice. "Oh, that's right... you care because it's connected to your stupid rivalry. Well, congratulations, you won, Yoochun." I finished. He was looking at me with wide eyes. I shot him a glare. "You could at least thank me for helping you." I said sarcastically as I started crying for real. I cried silently, but I couldn't stop my tears from coming out. I turned away from him, expecting for him to leave.

"Changmin..." he started again. "Why are you crying?" God is he stupid? But then he shifted on my bed and got closer to me, pulling me into his arms. I tried to push him away, but he was stronger.

"Are you stupid? What kind of question is that?" I snapped looking up at him. "I just broke up with my boyfriend." There was more to it, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. I didn't care that much about me breaking up with Jae. More about me breaking up with him because of Yoochun. I mean, maybe I did a stupid thing. I was hoping and wanting something that couldn't happen. "Let go of me." I said finally.

"Let me hold you." Yoochun replied looking back at me.

"Why? I don't want your pity, I don't need it. I'm perfectly fine on my own." I snapped again, but then buried my head in his shoulder as I started sobbing. Damn me. I'm so weak, I'm such a baby, crying like that in front of him. And he just feels sorry for me. Why am I doing this?

"Pity?" he asked looking down at me. "I don't pity you Min." he said softly. "Why are you crying so much? You know that you'll be better off without him anyway."

"I... I don't think so... I mean, I don't know what to do without him now. I was the one who broke up with him. Because we've been fighting so much and it just didn't work... but what if I made a mistake?" I said in one breath. "And god..." I continued crying. I wasn't thinking what I was saying anymore, I just wanted to let it all out. "Why are you like this? I don't want you to pity me Yoochun. You don't care... stop pretending... please..." I practically begged as I pulled away from him and looked at him. He still had his arms around me, holding me still, and I felt a bit uncomfortable, being so close to him and knowing that I couldn't back away.

"Why do you keep saying that? I don't pity you." He said, wiping my tears with his thumb, making me shiver. I moved my head away from his hand as I looked at him again.

"Stop lying. You clearly said it, you don't care about me. I'm not special. You're right about that, I'm not. I don't know what Jae saw in me in the first place..." I trailed off. "You don't care Yoochun. So, stop. And don't you dare feel sorry for me, it just makes me feel worse."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Was this about him breaking up with JaeJoong or me not caring about him? I watched him saying it all and couldn't help but chuckle. He looked at me furiously, but I held onto him and hugged him.

"You honestly thought I don't care about you?" I asked softly. Junsu was right, Changmin really was naive. "Why would I be here now? Why would I act like a jerk? Why would I spend time with you?" I asked.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I listened to him silently resting my head on his shoulder. I stopped crying. He cared? I felt both relief and excitement. Yeah, it was enough to make me happy again. I snuggled a bit closer to him and wiped my eyes not knowing what to say to that.

"God Min... I do care... you have no idea..." he trailed off and sighed. "How could I not? You are special. You are..."

I smiled against his neck and felt my heart skipping a beat again. Am I falling for him?


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Maybe I said too much. It's good I stopped myself in time. I mean, I didn't want to tell him I loved him. I felt him move a bit closer to me and leaning his head against my neck. I shivered as I felt his warm body against me and noticed him stop crying.

"You're not gonna say anything?" I asked a bit unsure. He shook his head wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks." He said and I looked down to see him smile.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I walked into the kitchen and started taking stuff out of the bags and putting them into the fridge. I sighed. I was so tired. I haven't been sleeping much these past couple of days, since I couldn't leave Jae alone and he's been crying and talking and just needed me. Well, actually, it was just that first night after his breakup with Changmin. After that I couldn't stop thinking about Yunho. Like always.

I felt something move behind me.

"Are you feeling better Jae?" I asked, but didn't get an answer, instead I felt him just coming closer to me. Or at least I thought it was him.

"Hyung..." I heard Yunho's voice whisper as he leaned closer to my ear. I widened my eyes and froze for a moment, then turned around quickly. He was so close... too close. Looking right back at me.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say not daring to move.

"You're not happy to see me?" he asked smirking. I didn't answer. "I heard about Jae and Changmin, so I came to see how he's doing."

"You made up?" I asked as a small smile formed on my lips. Those were good news. They were best friends. He nodded flashing me a smile. I melted.

"How are you hyung? Did you get any sleep at all?" he asked a look of concern appearing on his face as he frowned a bit examining my face. I must have looked like sh.it.

Suddenly, he lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. I widened my eyes and stared at him. He's doing it again... he knows I love him and now... what is he trying to do?


Yunho's P.O.V.


I couldn't help myself. I can't control it and I hate myself for that. I just want to touch him over and over again. I stared back at him, examining his face feeling his smooth skin under my fingertips.

"Yunho..." he whispered. He sounded just like that night. It made me want him more, but I couldn't do that. "What are you..." he asked as he saw me coming closer.


JunKi's P.O.V.


Just like that night. Oh god, he's not drunk now, is he?

"Yunho?"


Min Sun's P.O.V.


I watched them. I can't believe he was doing that. JunKi looked shocked, but I knew he wanted it. By the way he was looking at Yunho... it was clear. But Yunho, he was the one to go to him, to start it all. I had to stop him, I was doing what he was asking me to do. Besides, it hurt me enough to see them like that.

The moment I called him and stepped into the kitchen Yunho quickly took a step back, but didn't look away from JunKi. JunKi on the other hand looked at me and blushed deeply.

"Hey Min Sun." He said and smiled.

"Hi Junki." I replied smiling back. I had to pretend now. "We have to go Yunho."

"Huh?" he snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh, yeah... we're going hyung." He said quickly. "See ya tomorrow."


Yunho's P.O.V.


Oh god... if it wasn't for Min Sun... I should control myself. He doesn't want me... but why didn't he push me? He was too shocked to see me trying to kiss him again. Yeah, probably... god, if I don't do something about it I might lose my hyung. Me and my stupid behavior. My urges and that stupid, stupid... forbidden love.


JunKi's P.O.V.


"I don't know... I'm afraid to spend time alone with him now." I said sighing and looked at my best friend.

A couple of days passed since Yunho and Jae made up and now I've been seeing him all the time. It was pure torture, especially since he's been paying an extra attention to me. And all I did was ignoring him, avoiding his glances and talking to him as less as possible. Min Sun followed him everywhere he went and even her and Jae started talking again. I guess Jae missed Yunho too much to keep with that fight and since Yunho came to our house when Jae needed him the most it was ridiculous not to make up. They were best friends for god's sake. Me interfering was dumb in the first place. But Jae was known for a couple of not so good decisions.

"I see..." Junsu nodded. "I don't know how to help you hyung. I'm not so sure he just thinks you love him and wants to give you what you want. I mean, it was possible when he was drunk... but now... it's a bit stupid. And Yunho is not stupid."

"I know. But he just keeps confusing me..." I said. "Okay, change the subject, I don't want to talk about this anymore." I said waving my hand a bit. "How's Changmin?"

"He's okay... he's been crying a bit, made up with Yoochun, started eating again. Seems like he's fine." Junsu shrugged and smiled.

"And you say Yoochun likes him?" I asked raising my eyebrow. When did our lives become so interesting?

"Yeah, well, it's obvious. Just watch him the next time he's around Changmin." Junsu replied. I could tell he's happy for his brother. Changmin still didn't show any sign of affection to him, but it was normal. Then again, Junsu and I couldn't possibly know everything that was going on between those two.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


JunKi disappeared after school again. I was curious where he was going whenever he leaves me after school, but I never asked. I hoped we had some food left since yesterday, because I really wasn't feeling like making some.

I decided to take a walk home. I left car in front of the house anyway, the day was great and a walk sounded like a good idea.

Park. We used to play in this park when we were children. Now it looked abandoned every time I passed by it. It looked like it died when our rivalry started. I smiled stopping and looking at it. But then I noticed someone standing in the middle of it, not so far away from me. Two guys. They talked and laughed, then hugged and finally parted. Younger guy waved to the other, before he turned away and walked in the different direction. The older watched him for a couple of moments, then shook his head slightly and turned around, with a smile on his face. I stood there not believing.

Park Junsu and... hyung?