Death

A Marriage's Happy Ending

OMFG!!! THE CHAPTER EVERYONE, maybe hehe, HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! SO WHO WAS IN AN ACCIDENT?? JIN AE? JAEJOONG?? TAECYEON?? OR HANA?? READ READ READ IT NOW!!! ;D

----

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

She cried and I cried. We both cried but didn’t have any contact with each other as we stood in the rain. I slowly approach her and I don’t know what I have said but the next minute I knew, I was taking her back home. Her slick wet hair looked messy but it complimented her face like a pure angel’s. Her delicate skin was like the color of a beautiful new fog. She was shivering as the cold raindrops absorbed into her body so I gave her one of my dry coat that was in the car. I the heat to make sure she wouldn’t get sick from the rain. We said no words to each other during the five minutes of my driving towards her parents‘ house. We were in the big highway and cars were like speeding lights around us. I wanted to touch her soft cheek and assure her that I was willing to go through hell and death with her or even FOR her but she didn’t want to hear about it at this very moment.

“I’m sorry.”Was all I could sayas she had her head down focusing on her hands.

She heaved out a sigh then looked up. Her gentle expression quickly turned into a shock one and...

“JAEJOONG!”She shrieked and once I spun my hand towards the front, a semi-truck crashed into us.

The tires caused high-pitched squeals against the concrete road.  I felt the car left the ground and flipped before crashing on the hood and swerved a bit before it stayed still. Everything happened so fast; it wasn't in slow motion like in the movies. My vision was blurred by the rushing blood from my forehead and as I turned to look at Jin Ae, she was unconscious. Everything was upside down through the shattered windows. Whatever that pierced through my knee was sudden and it left me feeling nothing. I turned my focus on the dent of my door and my seat securely trapped my knee in place. I had no energy left to get us out of this but tears trickled down my face as my eyes slowly closed and all I remember was the silent beat of my heart and possibly hers.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

The whole thing replayed in my head as my body was left unconscious. It was like I was a ghost looking at what was happening to me. We were rushed to the emergency room and separated into different rooms. I heard beeping of the monitor and voices giving out instructions. My chest lifted off the bed once then twice. I coughed out and my eyes faintly grew to the colors of the room.

“Okay, she‘s awake!” Someone shouted then they started calling me to see if I was conscious or not.

“Jae…Joo…”My voice mumbled but nothing really came out.

A sudden sharp pain urged me to let out a scream.

“The babies arecoming!”  A nurse informed to the others.

“My babies…My babies…”I uttered as tears rolled down the side of my face.

“Dr. Park! We can‘t get a heartbeat from the gentleman who just arrived in!” A voice came in a hurry.

“Go get Dr. Shim to take of this young lady! Quick!”He instructed and I saw him leave through my unclear vision.

I felt the pain again it made me jolted forward as I let out another scream. I couldn’t hear anything as the pain increased. I then realized that I was going to give birth and I didn’t know if I should panic since this was my first time or should I be strong and make sure my baby survives? Tears poured out of my eyes as I gripped onto bed. They strolled me to the labor room as I made the hall sounds like I was going to die in any minute. Once we arrived there, they got me prepared and ready for my labor.

“Miss, please relax a bit. When the doctor comes, he will instruct you more.” A nurse calmly told me and I squeezed my eyes shut.

“ARRGGGHH~!”I let out another painful scream and drips of sweat rolled down my face.

I couldn’t breath evenly nor could I sort out my thoughts. All I was thinking was my family. My daughters can’t die and their father can’t also. If I die, at least their father will still be there for them. I was begging for the lives of my babies. I didn’t need to live. I just want them to be able to survive. I was pleading like a gun was pointed to my head and begging not to be killed. I was sobbing as the nurses told me to breath or cool down. I couldn’t take it anymore, please just save my babies I repeated to myself as my vision grew foggier. One baby cry and I felt relieved but I needed another cry.

“PUSH!”

The last scream of me came out and there came the cry I was waiting for. I forced my eyes to open so I could see my daughters but I was losing myself even the last breath I had left.

“DOCTOR, SHE‘S LOOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!”

“TAKE THE BABIES AWAY AND GET MORE BLOOD SUPPLIES!”

Everyone scram around while I laid there waiting for my death. In my head, the only things I was thinking about were the happy moments of my life. In the future, maybe I won’t be able to stay with my daughters but hopefully someone will tell them that I love them with all my heart and soul. Tears ran down my eyes as I looked at the crack of the door opening. I saw nothing but moving blurry things. I smiled and closed my eyes for my next stage in life, death.

----

A/N: Okay so how was it? Was it dramatic enough? Hurtful and sad enough?? Aha. Sorry for another short chapter. Okay so this isn’t a bribe but I want ALL or at least some of my silent readers to comment. Just this ONE time. If I get at least FIVE silent readers who comments and say they are a silent reader then I will update tomorrow or else I’ll wait until I get TEN! So readers, you don’t like waiting, right? Okay so those who often comment encourage your fellow silent readers to comment ;) Thanks for those who have commented. I am very happy even though you only comment a word or a sentence. Hehe. I really appreciate it so now go and encourage my silent readers for an update!! ^^

----

TEASERS:

"...I had one best friend and it was only you...I felt like a better person when I'm with you... "

~~~~

“No need to. I‘m leaving back to Japan once my babies and I are stable enough so don‘t worry.”

~~~~

“His knees are badly injured. The doctors aren’t sure if he’ll ever be able to walk again.”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: NOV 10. 2010