Love In Time?

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Soo Hee‘s POV**

“According to my observations, she consumed too much alcohol while being diagnose with a severe illness. She should rest more and shouldn‘t stress too much. If she does, it‘ll cause her to faint often and possibly cause damages to her brain and her whole body.” The doctor’s words echoed in my head.

I prayed the night we came here and today. My dongsaeng…

I her hair and tears fell from my eyes.

-FLASHBACK-

*SMACK*

Jaejoong’s face didn’t turned back to face me but he just rubbed his sore cheek.

“How…can YOU make her live a life like this?!” I said through my gritted teeth but he gave me no response.

“JAEJOONG!” I screamed and he looked up to me.

“Did you know that I had a son who has been waiting for me? It has been four years now… Your sister lied to all of us and hid what she was after for…“ He started his explanation.

“But what‘s worse is that you cheated on her? At this moment, what she did before shouldn‘t matter much but SHE, my OWN sister, has sacrifice so much for YOU and now you are saying she‘s a liar?!”

“What YOU need to understand is that I gave up more than her! I gave up my life and my very life just to be with Jin Ae because I assumed that she was truly pregnant with MY child but… it turned out that I was played by her.”

-END-

I shut my eyes tight and silently cry. Why is my dongsaeng such a dumb ? She has never really change after all. Still getting herself in to troubles and piling up lies to keep them hidden.

Why, Jin Ae? Why?

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I felt like I was numb for hours and finally was able to move every inch of my muscles. I twitched my eyes and allowed them to view this revolting world again. I groaned at the soreness in my eyes and my unni was asleep next to me. I forced myself to sit up and the cords made me feel disgusting. I thought about yesterday and my head started to hurt.

‘There. I did it. It was finally going to be the end of this long war that would never finish. I’ll be able to act like nothing happened.’

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

“What?!… Okay… Mm… Thank you.” I hung up the call and rushed out of my seat.

“I apologize for excusing myself early from this but I have something urgent to go to.” I bowed to Jin Kyung, her father and my dad.

I ran out of the fancy restaurant before my dad had the chance to make me sit back down. I was so in a rush, I pressed on the gas pedal without turning on the car. I cursed at myself then got the car started. I went to the hospital that I was informed then took the elevator to the floor she was currently in. I was closed by her door when her sister walked out and noticed me. She did a slight bow to me and I did the same back to her.

“Will Jin Ae be okay? Is her illness getting worse? What happened to her?…” I went on with a few more questions and her sister looked weary.

She let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders. She sat down in the seat outside of the room and didn’t give eye contacts to me how she would usually do.

“At the moment when I thought she was at the happiest time of her life…” She smiled half way of her speech with tears forming in her eyes.

“…She was still the confused Jin Ae I grew up with… I thought she was satisfied with what she has now but I guess it wasn’t enough… My dear Jin Ae is loosing herself and I feel like a helpless sister who can’t do much to assist her.” She let her tears fall.

I sat next to her and comforted her until a nurse came out of the room.

“Her condition isn‘t as bad as yesterday but please convince her to relax more and don‘t do much thinking of other stress.” She informed us and we thanked her after it.

“Taecyeon-shi… I have to leave for something. Can you please watch Jin Ae for me?”

“Sure. I can do that.”

“Thank you.” With that, she left and I entered in the room.

Jin Ae was sleeping on her side and had her back facing the entrance as she stared out to the sunset through the window.

“Pabo…”

Even with that, she didn’t bother to turn around or at least exclaim my name. I walked to the side she was facing and knelt down so we could be face to face.

“Please give me a reason why I am here today.”

She looked into both of my eyes but didn’t say anything.

“It‘s nothing severe. I just got a really bad headache, nothing to worry about.” She tried to assure me but I wasn’t going to buy it.

“Jin Ae, you already know that it kills me to come to the hospital just to see you like this, right? Why do you continue to do so?”

“You know…” She said and I could see the tears she wasn’t willing to let them fall as she smiled.

“…If I was asked if I ever want to live this life again, I would say no but…”

“But what?”

“But I‘ll miss out on meeting someone like you…” She said and clasped her hands, making it like a pillow for her head.

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

Taecyeon ran out before our dinner started. I was a bit upset but we still had dinner. We talked about an hour or so then departed from the restaurant. We were n the car as our driver drove us home. I was in deep thoughts when something came to mind.

“Appa…”

“Yes, my princess…”

“Um… can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“I‘ve asked umma about this many times but I want to hear your answer.”

“Yes, please do say.”

“What if…”

I took in some air and prepared myself for an answer I already knew what it was going to be.

“What if I don‘t want to marry Taecyeon, what will happen?”

“Why are you asking me that? Are you saying that you don‘t like him? Is he treating you wrong?”

“A-Aniyo, appa but…”

I pout and looked down.

“But it seems like he is in love with another girl.” I said with disappointment.

“Look, my daughter. He will surely fall in love with you once you two are married. Believe me. Your mother and I were exactly the same.”

“But appa, everyone is different. I can‘t just guarantee that he will love me with his full heart after marriage. What if he still yearns to be with the other girl? What will I do then?”

“Dear, there is a point in life when marriage will not start like a happy beginning so just bear with it. It‘ll work out, somehow.”

“I… guess so…”

----

[A/N: I believe the NEXT chapter will be CRA-ZY! Hopefully it would be real enough. Okay, ONE more then I'm done for the day ;) ]

----

TEASERS:

“ YOU, YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD! BETTER GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I BITE THEM!”

~~~~

I guess that was the problem: living in the same house with that witch.

~~~~

*RIPPING* *CRASHING* *SLAMMING* *BOOM* *SPLASHING*

~~~~

Fresh red blood oozed out then it ran down my arm.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: OCT 1. 2010