Second & Third Thoughts

A Marriage's Happy Ending
*Jin Ae‘s POV*

In the morning, he was still there not how I expected it. I looked at the alarm clock and it was nine in the morning when he would be gone before I realized it myself but he was here. I was there too in his warm embrace. I could fell the early riser inside of me move as his own appa did too.

“Ey~” I lightly woke him up and he groaned.

“JaeMin is hungry…”

“Huh?” He sounded tired when we slept earlier than usual.

“Jae Min’s appa~ He says he’s hungry.” I cooed at him then sat up.

I had my legs in the position of doing the butterfly stretching move but the only difference was, I wasn’t stretching. He tiredly push his way under my arm and fell asleep there on my lap.

“Ey~ hurry up. I‘m starving here.” I whined and shook him nonstop.

He pulled me back and pinned his right leg over my body then got himself comfortable again.

“Ten more *yawns* minutes…” He trailed off on the last word.

After a LONG play struggle…

“Can we go shopping?” I asked as Jaejoong paced around the kitchen doing the cooking.

“Why?” He asked without taking his eyes off the skillet.

“I don‘t know. It‘s been a while since we spent time together like this.” I admitted and he started to set the table.

“Where would you like to go?” He went back to the stove and my eyes followed his every little steps.

“Uh… I don‘t really know.”

“Well think about it as we eat.” He got the dishes on the table and fed me a spoon of his spicy noodles.

After lunch…

We walked through malls and took a small walk in the park. We discussed about what we wanted for our future and so many things that most of them seem too early for our marriage.

“OH GOSH!” I gasped and gripped on Jaejoong’s sleeve.

“My water just broke!”

“E-eh?!” Was all that came of his mouth.

I laughed at his stupid reaction.

“You weren‘t serious?!” He found himself tricked by me.

“Stupid, if my water broke, there should be water. DUH~” I went on laughing.

“That wasn‘t funny. If your parents and mines were here, they would think I‘m a bad husband also an idiot.” He pouted.

“You are. Leaving me home all day. What husband does that to his wife?”

“Well you‘re pregnant, I don‘t want you to work.”

“And so? That wouldn‘t stop me from working if I need to.”

“Araso~ You can work as my so-called assistant when JaeMin is born.”

“You mean the one that stops by time to time so you can get some pleasure?” I and he blushed.

“I didn‘t really mean it in THAT way.”

I kissed his rosy lips and smiled.

“It‘s okay. We can do it a-ny-where…”

“You’re so naughty…” He smirked at me.

“Always has been.” I reminded him then entwined hands as we enjoyed the rest of our walk.

**Hana‘s POV**

“Appa… I can‘t let go of him and you know that…No! Appa~! Doesn‘t matter if it‘s my life, I will never leave him again… I‘M NEVER COMING BACK!” I hung up on him then exhaled the steaming air out of my body.

I was driving to Jaejoong’s office when my dad called so I had a talk with him. I didn’t want things to get worse than it already is. What I should be thinking now is my life with Jaejoong but the problem is: he’s married with Jin Ae. I have to fixed things by myself if I want to be happy. I drove past a park and the back of someone reminded me of Jaejoong. I thought I was thinking too much but when I past the couple, it became clearer that it WAS him and Jin Ae. I stopped my car on the side of the street and angrily glared at them as they walked happily with hands joined together.

‘Lee Jin Ae, you just messed with the wrong .’ I thought as I got heated inside.

“Just watch, so-called best friend. I’ll make sure you know how it feels to have the one you love stolen away from you.” I told myself then drove away.

----

A/N; Haha alot of people confessed that they were silent readers, how ironic. WELL, GUESS WHAT?! DR-DR-DRAMA! The drama is coming closer O.o From now on, at the end of each chapter, I will be posting some teasers for the next chapter then you can look them up when you read it. haha. How evil of me but it's nice to see that many people enjoy this. Uh... I forgot what other things I wanted to say but anyways, if I get more comments, I'll post TWO, yes I said two, CHAPTERS for the next update as a reward and I stay up early in the morning to write the chapters so your support is needed. If I didn't say I love you guys, I just said it ;P

----

TEASERS:

“Very nice of you for keeping things to yourself.”
~

“This is going to be the last time I say this, I want you to divorce her.” She repeated old words.

~

“Do you consider me as a good wife?”
~

“Slipped out?! Look, Kim Jaejoong. I don‘t care if it‘s because of that damn baby---”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! ;)
UPDATED: AUG 05, 2010