Sorry

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CRAZY DRAMA? FOR SOME ANGER? WELL GET PREPARED FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD~~ hopefully . hehe. I WAS TOO EXCITED SO I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE ALSO I STAYED UP TO DO MORE CHAPTERS ;p Yes, I just heard that... I'm crazy ;D

----

Two days later…

**Jin Ae's POV**
 
Jaejoong called three times to check on me after I left. Today, I was alone in my parent’s house but later received a surprising call.
 
“Yea?” I answered, expecting her call.
 
"Let's meet, should we? How about that park we always go to at five sharp.” She ended the call before I could even say yes or no.
 
I looked at the clock and soon it was going to be 5. When I got there, I could see her seating at the bench, waiting. I walked over and I guess she realized that I arrived. We stood about five feet apart from each other. It was a moment when we didn’t know if I was going to slap her first or she slap me.

*SLAP*

My cheek turn a reddish pink when her hand landed on my face. I let her slap me since I knew what I did wrong.
 
"YOU IN TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE A SUCH A LOWLIFE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL!" She pushed me.
 
I brushed the touch she did and walked forth again.

"If you love him that much, why did you leave him?" I started out calm but strong.
 
"AND THAT GIVES YOU THE IN RIGHT TO MARRY HIM?!" She backfired and was about to grab my hair but I stopped her.
 
I grabbed her instead and threw her to the ground. I pulled her head up so her ear was right where my mouth was.
 
"You listen to me Park Hana. I wish I could've done things in a different way but I can't. I can't take everything back and you can't either so if you're going to keep being like this. Don't bother us every again or else don't be sorry." I warned then left.
 
"I CURSED YOU AND HIM NEVER TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE! I'LL GET HIM BACK I PROMISE YOU THIS! LEE JIN AE! LEE JIN AE!" She shouted in rage.
 
It made me remember that dream. She said those exact words to me in those dream. A tear fell from my eye which I didn't realize at all. I got in my car and drove away.

Hours later…
**Hana's POV**
 
I was so pissed off I spent the rest of the night drinking in a bar. When I was kicked out, I ended on the street. I felt lost, alone and like I was useless.
 
"LEE JIN AE~~!" I screamed and sobbed.
 
"I HATE YOU! ARRRGGHH~~"
 
I guess I was too drunk to sleep on the street. A while later, a evil laugh woke me up.
 
"Tsh just sell this for money. She's not worth much but at least we get some cash." A man with a scratchy voice said.
 
"Just like those other girls we've done with. This one is exactly the same." Another one said and they laughed.
 
I slowly sat up then spit at them.
 
"Who the do you think I am, s?!" I yelled at them then stand up, falling side to side.
 
"Ey~ where you going, pretty?" One of them cooed and grabbed my arm.
 
I flung my purse and hit him on the head.
 
"Sss.. ." He hissed as he felt his bleeding forehead.
 
"Get the away from me." I demanded then walked away.
 
"You , you're not going anywhere." The one with the scratchy voice said and slapped me.
 
I fell to the ground and that made me pissed off. I took off my shoes and threw that at them. They tried catching me as I ran. My vision was still blurry and I didn't have much strength to run at all. When they caught up with me, I thought it was going to be the end of me and it happened. All I could remember was screaming and hitting then I felt pain where my stomach was. I was on the ground like trash then my blood stream down the street. The last thing that was on my mind was...
 
'Jaejoong...'

-----
 
**Jin Ae's POV**
 
I received a phone call about Hana. Even after what happened, I rushed to the hospital. What I was told wasn't really clear but I was hoping to get some explanation.
 
"Jaejoong..." I ran to him as he sat in a seat with his hand covering his head.
 
"Wh---" I began but he cut me off.
 
"How can you do this to her?" He asked as if it was my fault that Hana was now in the emergency room.
 
"Can't you just listen to my side of what happened? I---" I began..
 
"I thought you guys were best friends." He said as if he was confused.
 
"Of course we're friends but now we can't if she wants to fight for my husband. I won't stand back if she's trying to steal you away from me." I argued.
 
He stared at with a fierce face and full of anger that was ready to explode.

"Jin Ae, don't you think you took this too over board?!" He raised his voice before I could even explained anything to him.

"Is she what you want?" I said in a cold voice even with the look.

"What?" He uttered like he didn't understand what I was trying to say.

"Is she really better than me?! Why did you marry me in the first place then?! Is her life better than mine?! Is sh---" I yelled even with tears in my eyes but my anger increased after that slap that landed on my right cheek.

That slap brought be back to life, to this moment now. What more do I need to prove myself wrong again? I got all the proofs in front of me now and what's the next step?
 
Let go?
 
I took a step back and smiled at if everything will be okay but the tears running down my cheeks couldn't hide it.
 
"J-Jin Ae... Mianhae..." He reached his hand up but I pushed it away.
 
"Let go..." The words sounded like a whisper.
 
"What?" He gave me a lost look.

“I knew it was her all along.”
 
I looked at him once more than walked away.
 
"Jin Ae!" He called but I didn't stop until he came after me and tugged on my wrist.
 
"Jin Ae, I'm so sorry. I don' know what I was thinking about. Please forgive me." He pleaded but I made him release my wrist.
 
"I know you still love her..." I started as I tried to hold back the tears.
 
I wanted to say more but a sudden pain made me feel weak.
 
"I..."
 
I continued but the pain increased which made my knees unable to support my body anymore. I tried walking but…
 
"Jin Ae!"
 
"Jaejoong~ah..." My voice sounded like it was the only thing alive of me.

"I'm sorry for...being there that night. I'm sorry...for making you walk on the wrong path of your life... Sorry... for... taking everything that was suppose to be... her's." I forced these words out of me before my world got even darker.

----

**A/N:** yes I know :\ "CLIFFHANGERS !" haha. Well I can guarantee you the next update to be soon but I'll have to see how much you guys want it. Actually I know already, just that I'm being a bit evil here. 8P So I realized that I didn't put teasers for the last chapter so for this one, I'm going to have a few questions for you to think about and some parts of the story. Loving the comments too! <3

----

**TEASERS/QUESTIONS:**

-What happened to Jin Ae? How about the baby?

-Will Jaejoong care for Hana since her accident?

-Will this be the end of our beloved Jin Ae and Jaejoong?

~~~~

"Doctor!" Jaejoong shouted with me still in his arms.

I underestimated my perfect marriage and now it's a disaster.

"I kept you away from everything you got ready for her and now I'm letting go. You'll be able to love her like how you used to. Those days when you only saw me as her friend but nothing more. I'm letting go." I ended and kept my eyes down.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)
UPDATED: AUG 7, 2010