Recovering

A Marriage's Happy Ending

FEW DAYS LATER…
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I was still at the stage where I was having a hard time knowing that I lost “something“. That wasn’t just some ordinary thing but someone important in my life. About a day later, I was released from the hospital. I looked pale and depress with no smile. Jaejoong barely went to work but there were times when he only went for a few hours then came back. Friends and family came to visit me but I couldn’t force a laugh out of me. It was too hard , as much as I wanted to, the loss was too strong compared to anything else. The house felt empty like it wasn’t complete without JaeMin even when he was still inside me. It looked dark and gloomy like a abandoned house. I wanted to blame myself for this cause but everyone said it wasn’t me. I couldn’t say it was Jaejoong because it had nothing to do with this. Even God. I knew that if I wanted to curse him I could but deep inside it was just the way how life was destined for my son, JaeMin.

“Jin Ae…” Jaejoong slid his arm around me as I laid sideway with my back facing him on our bed.

“Please smile more. It makes everyone sad to see you like this.” He pleaded.

Tears were at the corner of my eyes waiting to fall.

“We can always make more babies. We can have twins, triplets, quadruplets, ten if you want.” He convinced.

I turned around and hid my face in his chest.

“I just can‘t ignore the fact that I lost him. He was a part of my life and since he‘s gone, it took that part away.”

He held me closer to his body and I knew he wanted to cry too.

“We can make a lot of babies and have a happy family together, okay?” I nod my head and we stayed in that position until we felt better.

LATER…
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Jin Ae fell asleep once again. She’s been sleeping more than she usually do when she was still pregnant. I stared at her pure face as she silently sleep on my chest. I went back and thought about Hana. I was hoping she was okay. I took one day to quickly see her. We sort of had a argument and now I was officially confused. I didn’t know what to say to these girls anymore. I love one but I love the other one at the same time. I couldn’t really balance out if I love Jin Ae more or Hana. Why did we have to go through so much? Life felt so easy when I first got married with Jin Ae even confessing to her parents and mine.

-FLASHBACK-

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“So what do you want me to say to my parents?” Jin Ae asked with not much interest.

“I don‘t know. Just like how we told my parents.”

I just shrug then he drove to my parents’ house. They weren’t surprised to see me but the young, nice-looking man next to me. My umma got us seated as she got drinks for us.

“So what‘s this all about? A friend? Permission to date?” My appa threw questions at us.

“I want to get marry.” I simply confessed.

“What?!” My umma ran from the kitchen into the living room.

“I‘m pregnant.”

“And it‘s his child, right?” My umma asked and I nod my head.

“Why didn‘t we know about this? How many months are you?” My umma continued with questions.

“I‘m not even a month yet, just almost.”

“Omo-- Hun, I don‘t know if I should be happy or shocked but I‘m both.” My umma said not believing the current situation.

“Sir, I‘m here to ask for your permission to marry your daughter. Will you agree for us to be wed?” Jaejoong politely asked and I gave him a look at his “polite-ness”.

My appa kept quiet as my umma asked every questions that popped up in her head.

“You’re sure it‘s his baby, right?”

“Of course, I‘m sure. I wouldn‘t drag him here if it‘s not his. I‘m not that dumb as your daughter.” I sat back and crossed my arm.

“It just felt so soon.” My appa finally spoke.

“It was like yesterday you were just born and today you‘re asking to get marry.” He finished in a upset tone.

I didn’t know what to say to them. Obviously, I was pregnant, didn’t need to get marry but after some thinking more like two seconds of thinking, I just said yes to Jaejoong.

“I guess I have nothing to say if you two agree to this.” He sighed it out.

“You‘re not going to hurt my daughter in any way after marriage, right?” My appa got serious with Jaejoong.

“No, sir. I‘m in love with her. I can‘t even hit a fly if that was her.” He sounded so dumb and obviously was making things up.

“Aw~ That was sweet.” My umma cooed and I didn’t give her a disgusted look but it looked almost like that.

“BUT I would like to meet with your parents.” My appa requested.

“Don‘t worry sir, I will notify them about this.” Jaejoong replied.

After questions and answers, Jaejoong ended up staying for dinner. My umma was impressed with his cooking skills. She loved him the moment she laid her eyes on him, anyway.

-ANOTHER FLASHBACK-

**No One‘s POV**

After the wedding, they went to their honeymoon. Honeymoons were supposed to be memorable but theirs was different.

“I said stop touching me!” She yelled at him when he locked her between his arms on their hotel bed.

“So? I‘m your husband, I can do anything.” He protested and tried to kiss her.

“I. Said. Get. Away. From. Me!” She pushed him to the side and he fell off the bed.

She sat up and he stayed put on the floor with his painful .

“Yah! Try touching me again and I‘ll chop off your hands and even that!” She warned him.

“We were suppose to have for our first night of our honeymoon! Even though you‘re pregnant, we can still have pre-!” He argued.

“What the hell?! I‘m not in the mood for any of your PRE- things.” She emphasized pre- then ignored him.

He got himself on his knees and glared at her.

‘What the was I thinking?’ He thought.

----

AFTER THE HONEYMOON AND A WEEK LATER…

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Jin Ae? Why are you here?” Soo Hee surprisingly asked.

“If that sick bastard doesn‘t stop his sick actions then I‘m going to divorce him.” She madly mumbled then went to sit in the living room.

“What‘s wrong?” Her unni followed and sat next to her.

Jin Ae let out a steamy sigh then looked at her unni.

“He wanted to do it but---”

“As in ?”

“Duh~ Anyways… I don‘t feel right doing it with the baby inside of me. He wanted it so bad and ‘sort of’ me but I kind of let him since I was defenseless.”

“Omo- Really? How did it feel like?”

“Well I don‘t know, normal but--- YAH!” She got caught off guard and her unni laughed.

“He‘s such a . I don‘t want to go back home. He might try doing it with me on the couch again.” Jin Ae sounded disgusted.

“Wait--You guys did it on the couch?” Her unni sounded excited at the news and Jin Ae gulped but didn’t answer.

“~ I have one hardcore brother-in-law.” Soo Hee laughed.

“Yea~~ All he‘s good for is and nothing else.”

“Well his cooking too.” Jin Ae added.

“And his look.” Soo Hee finished with a smile.

----

SOME TIME LATER….

**Jaejoong‘s POV**
I got ready for bed but read a book before I was going to sleep. I’ve been sleeping on the couch for days. She didn’t allow me to sleep with her anymore since I “” her. It was fun almost like the old days. I smiled at the thought then Jin Ae walked downstairs after her shower. Her hair was still a little wet and she had it down. She walked over and stood in front of me.

“Yea?” Was all I said then took the book out of my hands and sat on the spot next to me.

“I just felt like I needed to say something…um…Let us both try to progress our life. We‘re married and we can‘t do much about it now even if we don’t love each other. You said we can use this time to find love in each other so let‘s do it, alright?”

“Then can we have ?” I joked and she glared at me.

“Araso~ I was just kidding.“ I said and nudge her softly.

“I‘m sorry I forced you that night. It‘s a man thing to do these types of things… Alright, I‘ll change myself for this…” I said then touch the surface of her stomach.

“I‘ll find a job and support our family. I‘ll make you the happiest woman on Earth and show you that no other woman can get this love that I give you.” I sweetly told her.

Her eyes looked back into mine and she smiled then we shared one of our passionate kiss.

-END-

Jin Ae shift in her sleeping position then woke up.

“Hey~” She tiredly greeted me.

“Got enough sleep?”

“Yes, sort of, I don‘t know. What were you doing the whole time?”

“Doing some thinking.”

“Like what?”

“Life.”

“Uh huh?”

“Our marriage from the start until now…Remember when I forced you to have with me?”

“Oh yea~~” She weakly giggled.

“I was thinking about that.” I admitted.

“You‘re still like always.” She smiled.

“So can we have now?” I playfully asked.

“How can you think of at a moment like this?”

“Well it‘s been a long while.” I sound disappointed and she looked up at me.

“I‘ll have with you even in your office if you want it that much but only after I get over this whole thing.” She gave a wink.

“You’re so naugh~~ty.”

She giggled and kissed me.

“I know.”

----

TEASERS:

“Jin Ae!” Hana called her name and jumped on her.

“Aish~ I told you not to call me that!” She reminded.

~~

She walked closer and saw her guy friends along with the guy that was known around the school as quick as the snap of fingers

~~

The game went on and on until the last shot was needed to see who was going to win.

~~

“He‘s a good player.”

“He? Pabo, it‘s a she!”

~~

“Come on, I can do almost ANYTHING. Tell me.”

~~

“A month?”

“Tsh. I rather come to school .”

~~

“Is that Jin?” Someone questioned.

“Seems like it.” Another answered.

----

A/N: Oh gosh, it felt like a job updating this story. *Wipe off sweat on my forehead* ANYWAYS-- I hope the teasers make you cried! haha. Loving the comments so so MUCH! ^^ First thing: Sorry if some of you are confused whether it’s the POV’s or whatever especially the POV’s because sometimes I get off tracked then I forget whose POV I am writing for. If you’re not confused then thumbs up. *BIG THUMB FOR YOU* Um… what else?? *scratching head* OH! So usually there’s going to be another guy who likes the main girl, right? I wanted to use someone from DBSK but then I changed it to 2PM Taecyeon. Everyone good with that? *LOOKS AT A EMPTY SCREEN* O.O Don’t forget to read my comment replies!! I felt like I just needed to reply to them but there will be times when I don’t reply but I love them! Obviously just find your name and my reply will be right under it. I hope I didn’t miss anyone if I did, I still love you very VERY much! Well love you all with much love!

----


UPDATED: AUG 8, 2010