Time Alone

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**No One‘s POV**

Soo Hee (Jin Ae‘s unni) was amusing herself with the TV shows when someone knocked at the door. Her eyes didn’t want to leave the screen but with the rainstorm outside, she had to go see who it was. She opened the door and saw Jin Ae.

“Omo- What are you doing here? Hurry up and get in.” She told her dongsaeng.

I went in and Soo Hee walked away then came back with a dry towel.

“Did you guys argued?” She read my expression.

I couldn’t even look at her in the eyes with an answer because I had none. I did but would it make any difference if I tell her.

“It was nothing big.” I lied then she sat me down in the living room.

“Where‘s umma and appa?”

“They went somewhere. They‘ll be back soon.”

“Jin Ae~ah…” My unni made me looked at her.

“What happened?’ She softly asked.

I wanted to cry. I didn’t know what my feelings were. Were they anger? Disappointed? Shocked? Regretting? Betrayed? Or was it all?

-FLASHBACK-

“Jin Ae…” His gentle voice woke me up.

I groaned and sat up. He wrapped his arms around me the moment I got up. He moved my hair to one side and plant a kiss on my shoulder.

“Can we just forget about yesterday?”

There was a silence before I responded.

“One night isn‘t enough time for you to make your decision.”

“Jin Ae, please don‘t make things harder for our marriage.” He pleaded.

“I never did and I‘m not trying to. I just don‘t want to have this broken heart over and over again all because of Hana. We both know that deep inside you still love her but you‘re denying it.”

“What if I say I don‘t love her?”

“Don‘t play with yourself. You‘re old enough to make the decision. I‘ll just wait until you know what‘s right for you.” I said then stood up.

“We need some time to be apart. I’ve already called Kyung Ji‘s wife to take me to my parents‘ house. Call me when you have an answer for me.” I was close to tears then went into the bathroom to let them out.

-END-

“Nothing… we just needed time to be away from each other.”

“Araso. If you‘re not willing to tell me then I won‘t ask anymore. I‘ll go get something warm for you.” My unni said then left to the kitchen.

‘JaeMin…’ I caressed my baby.

‘Will your appa leave me?’

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

As I thought, it was like making a list of the pro’s and con’s about my life or let’s say my marriage including Hana. The pros were: I’m having a baby soon, I can’t say I don’t love Jin Ae, I’m pretty much complete with a job also a family and Hana is back. The con’s were: I still kind of love Hana, Do I really love Jin Ae?, Is the baby really mine?

Like the old saying goes: So many questions but few answers and it was true. I had questions that I couldn’t even answer them myself. I thought of my reason why I married Jin Ae and was it reasonable enough for me to make things turn out like this? My head was full of thoughts when the ringtone of my phone distracted my concentration. When I looked at the caller, it was Hana.

“What do you want?” I answered in a harsh tone.

“Do you know I would love to see your face before the night comes over me?” Her voice sounded like she had cried for hours.

“Why are you telling me that?”

“Jaejoong…” She started to cry.

“I‘m losing my eyesight. I won‘t be able to see anymore.” She cried.

“Don‘t play with me.”

“Why should I lie about this? It‘s my eyes that are dying on me. Why can‘t it be me?!”

“Where are you?” I got off the couch and out the door to my car.

“Jaejoong…you don‘t have to come. Just leave me in this darkness. I earn it for hurting you. I made you choose between us both. I‘ll leave you forever…” She hung up.

“Aissh.” I threw my phone in my passenger seat then went to her house.

I rushed to her house and ran up the flights of stairs. I knocked on the door like I needed it to open. When Jin Ae did so, she only open a crack of the door.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

I lightly pushed the door opened and she walked back a few steps.

“Are you serious about your eyes?” I asked as she turned her head to the side.

“The doctor says soon my vision will be fading away. I will never ever be able to see again. I can fix them but I don‘t want to. I just want to be left in the darkness just like how everyone did to me.” Her voice shake indicating tears.

I walked up to her and held her in my arms.

“I‘m sorry…”

“No~ I‘m the one who should be sorry.” She said and wrapped her arms around me.

‘I’m sorry, Jin Ae…’ I thought to myself.

**No One‘s POV**

Jin Ae sat inside as she looked out the window to see the raindrops fall to the ground. She touched the ice cold glass of the window and it felt like her heart. Cold and foggy. She missed him but she wanted to give him all the time he needs. She was being patient for the first time of her life. She was always a short-tempered person and didn’t care much about anything. She got into so many fights ever since junior high school and turned out to be one of the bullies at school. Her life was crazy, if you wanted to describe it more plain and simple. Jin has never been this patient in her life and even her unni, like her best-est friend, saw it in her.

-FLASHBACK-

“Look, isn’t he cute?” Hana whispered as Jaejoong walked towards their direction.

“Who’s that again?’ She asked not caring much.

“The new guy that just got transfer here. You didn‘t hear about him?”

“Tsh. Wait until he hears about me.” I did a manly spit then walked down the hall.

We past each other and our shoulders or let’s say our sides swiftly touched. I smirked and continued walking as Hana clumsily stumbled behind me while taking glances at Jaejoong. That was how they all first met.

----

A/N: Okay! I'm satisfied and you are too. Until next time! ;P Oh and IF you DID read my Foreword and saw what I wrote about Lee Minho. I might not use him anymore since Jin Ae is also a Lee. It's kind of weird to have to Lee's liking each other.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!! :)