Important Note ;)

A Marriage's Happy Ending

*GASP* IS IT A UPDATE??!!

Sadly no...

IS SHE ENDING THE STORY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL??!!

Do you want me to?? -_^?? Just kidding. Aha.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!
.
.
.
.
V

I GOT SOME NEW STORY IDEAS!!! ;D

Okay do I have any Junsu/ Xiah's lovers??!!


Well in my next story, I will have him as the main role since
Jaejoong has been my main guy since forever! Aha. Okay so
once I am done with A Marriage's Happy Ending, I will start
on this new one. I have two plots so readers please VOTE!

Your help is needed! Please let me know if you think the
plot is too common.
Well here are the two plots:

Title: My Sister. My Baby Mama?

Ja Hee is not that popular high school girl that makes guys crawled to her feet nor is she the type that squealed her lungs out for the hottest guys at school. She’s just… Ja Hee. She’s stubborn but it’s in a calm way that will slowly drive you into madness. She doesn’t argue much and first impression of her would be: deadly icy cold. True, she isn’t Ms. Popular but her brother is. Thanks to him, she always get tackle by his fangirls in the hallways, in PE, at lunch or let’s say almost everywhere when they spotted her. Following what her brother told her, she eats the chocolate and recycles the letters from the fangirls. Simple and easy, just like that. She doesn’t have many friends but she sure knew all her brother’s friends. She mind her own business and they mind theirs too but one night with one of her brother’s friend transformed her life into a mommy? She didn’t cry her eyes out until they bled or begged this man to stay with her but instead she gave him a choice to try to be there for the baby or just ignore her if he wants. After her conceited brother found out that his pure sister got pregnant by no other but his BEST friend, Kim Junsu, it caused chaos between the two friends. Life was crazy for the two but to Ja Hee, she would never notice it if the man who got her pregnant and her brother were killing each other in front of her. The only thing that would be bothering her is: More chocolate or less?

 

*** I still have to think of a title for this second fanfic. :\

When her eyes fluttered open and nothing welcomed her, she wasn’t sure where she might be. The last thing she remembered was… nothing. She got pulled back to where she last left off and it was going to see her grandmother at the hospital like her normal routine. She was lost but felt like everything was normal. She entered the hospital like she would usually do and walked her way to her grandmother’s room. Once she entered, she was greeted by her grandmother’s lifeless face; she weakly smiled and walked closer. She prepared a warm towel and cleaned the delicate skin of her grandmother. She hummed a melody that was shared to her when she was only three years old. In the middle of the process, she heard the door clicked open and turned to see who the new visitor might be. It was her mom with a pale and tearful face.

“Mom.” She started but her mom didn’t look at her.

“Mom…” The girls’ mom sat down and grabbed the grandmother’s hand.

Tears formed in the mother’s eyes and she trembled as she tried to speak.

“S…Sae Young is dead.” Her mom finally spoke and the now cold towel fell out of the girl’s hands.

‘I-I? Dead?’

-----

So what do you think?? Okay so now this part is VERY IMPORTANT!! When you comment tonight, you MUST pick one to get a surprise! Don't worry what this will be. Just pick one ;) Hehe. Just tell me if you want 1, 2 or 3.

1) Crash, Same, Forgiven

2) There, Think, Away

3) Two, Crash, Survive

REMEMBER! PICK ONE FOR A SURPRISE!!!

-iloveDBSK