Stay

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I was there. There for the past days that seems to be like months already. My car parked right in front of her house and even my body stood close enough to ring the doorbell but my fingers couldn’t lift themselves up to push the button. I heard news. News that she wanted to go to a different country. My heart and soul will follow her to the end but my wedding was coming to a beginning. The girl I want to stay with until my golden age just wished me good luck but I want to see her for the last time if my marriage was going to be possible. Counting down from this very day, in exactly one month wedding bells will be ringing cheerfully. I gave up then went inside my car. My heart was stung by poison and it was something I have never bear this much before. I was so in love with her and if only God would make her give me a chance to seek the trueness in love.

*PHONE RINGING*

“Ok Taecyeon‘s speaking.” I answered while driving to wherever I can find myself at peace.

“Um… Taecyeon shi… A-Are you busy?” Jin Kyung hesitated to ask.

“Not much. Is there something?”

“Oh… Uh… @&^*$HD(… Aniyo~” I heard some giggling and chattering in the background but waited for a response.

“Aish… Uh Taecyeon shi… I have a friend who really wants to meet you. Is it okay if we have lunch together for today?”

“Um…Sure.”

“What did he say?” A fainted voice asked in English

“He said sure.” Jin Kyung repeated my answer also in English and her friend squealed.

“Alright. Thanks. Um… where should we go?” She asked.

“Up to you. Do you need me to come pick you up?”

“No. I can ask my driver to get us there. Uh… I guess we can go to a café for something little to eat.”

“Alright. I‘ll see you then.”

“Thanks again.” She sweetly said and somehow I felt like I could picture her smiling as she said that.

I end the call then did a U-turn to go to the café.

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

“Oh gee, Mona~ Whatever~!” I rolled my eyes when she got into talking about stuff I didn’t need to know yet---.

“Wah~? You WILL need to know since you‘re so innocent and inexperience.”

“Whatever~” I pouted.

“He BETTER be good-looking since I came from the OTHER side of this freakin world just to see my BESTIE‘s fiancé!” She said with pride and I giggled at her.

This is my friend, Mona, who I had been friends with since ages ago when I was in the States. She’s half Caucasian (American) and mixed with some kind of Asian. When she heard about my wedding, she jumped and wanted to meet Taecyeon. It was like her own soul jumping out of her body when she saw me at the airport.

“So, have you guys… done any… you know….” She trailed off but her curiosity was still on track.

“Who do you think I am? A free kiss per man? Tsh~”

“So no kisses yet? Well at least Hershey‘s Kisses are sweeter and tastier.” She guffawed.

“I‘ll never know.” I quietly said then looked out the window like I was waiting to meet my prince charming.

Soon, we arrived at the café and we entered to see that Taecyeon was already there.

“I hope we‘re not bothering you.” I shyly smiled to Taecyeon and he shook his head.

“I had no plans for the whole afternoon until five because I need to go to a meeting.”

“Oh… Well this is Mona, one of my friend from the States during my years there.” I introduced them and Mona was jumping at the tips of her toes.

“She can‘t speak Korean, right?” He slightly smiled and I nod side to side.

“I‘ve been teaching her for a few years but uh…” I turned to Mona and she was grinning.

“I think she‘ll understand a bit of what we‘re talking about.” I finished and Mona nod at my response.

“Nice to meet you, Miss Mona.” I welcomed her with my knowledge of English which caused her to gasp and turned to Jin Kyung with big ball eyes.

“He can speak English?” Her friend asked as she pointed one finger at me.

“Um… I guess so.” Jin Kyung answered, apparently as surprised as her friend.

“Sorry, I’ve never told you about my English abilities. I needed to study it for business.” I said the sentence in full English and her friend was fascinated.

“Wow… well I‘m speechless to find that out now.” Jin Kyung was using Korean now.

“Sorry, Jackie but if he can speak English then we are SO TOTALLY using English to communicate with each other!” Mona stated with a exhilaration.

I turned to Taecyeon and he gave me a soft shrug indicating that he didn’t mind.

**No One‘s POV**

Jaejoong woke up and got out of his room when he was ready to start his day to see his son. At the moment when his door shut and he caught a glimpse of the door that once had someone in there, a part of him started to ache. The house was lonely and dead whenever he would come late from work. The bed was cold and before, he would complain about the space that was always taken away from him but now he wished it could be filled in again. He wasn’t sure if his life took another step forward or went back ten feet. He told himself not to take a look but his feet slowly paced him in. His hand landed on the icy doorknob and twisted it to allow him in. Once the room was exposed to him, everything looked like dusts was the new color of the room. Nothing was moved besides the things that belonged to Jin Ae. The plastic toys that should be played were not moving a bit. The air was soundless and his own breathing was barely heard. He walked out and went down. He got his keys off the keys’ hooks and was prepared to head out when he realized the jar of paper stars.

‘One star per wish…’ Her phrase echoed in his head.

‘I missed you already…’ The sad thought followed after.

AT NIGHT…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“DRINK UP~!” He cheered with his friends and some ty girls who were obviously girls they have picked up at some random corner.

I was not relaxing but sitting back on the sofa under the dim light.

"What's wrong?" TaeMin wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nothing..." I shook my head and he was breathing around my neck.

He planted kisses up and down my neck then allowed himself to roam his mouth with mine. It didn’t feel right and I wasn’t in the mood for it so I accidentally pushed him a bit too hard away from me but he probably thought I was just teasing him. He was extremely touchy tonight and I kept ripping his fingers off my thighs when he would want to get closer to me.

“TAEMIN~!” A new loser exclaimed his name as he approached the group.

“Oh gosh… is this the girl for the night?” He sounded drunk and will drop dead after another shot of hard liquor.

I glance at TaeMin and he only grin. I felt something funny about this but thought it might be nothing much.

“I‘ll be back…” He seductively whispered in my ear then left the table.

I kept my eyes on him as he walked out of my sight. All these dumb s and manwhores were busting my eardrums. I was so irritated by it and at some point I realized that this was not my thing anymore. I used to be those dumb immature people who got myself wasted and whatever happens, happens. No only was I not into this but I really wanted to go home. I didn’t know why I came with TaeMin when I knew I wouldn’t want to stay long. Not so long after my thought, one of his friend started hitting on me. He was saying so much nonsense to me, I was close to punching him. Yes, punching, not slapping.

“Tsh. So… I heard you and TaeMin shi would always get to it every night… Can I get some too?” He scooted closer to me and pulled me closer to him.

“Don‘t. Touch. Me.” I stated with my anger rising.

“Come on~ You‘ll want me after this.” He drew himself closer and…

*POW* or *PUNCH*

“UGH~! WHAT THE FU*K IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DAMN ?!” He had his left hand hovering his jaw when he landed on the other end of the sofa and people stared at the scene.

“Didn‘t I tell you NOT to touch me?!” I yelled then kicked the legs that were in my way of exiting.

I went down the slightly dark halls then a arm tugged me back.

“Where do you think you‘re going?” A voice angrily asked me with a tighten in his grip.

I gave my rival a glare and smacked him hard.

“WHO THE FU*K DO YOU THINK I AM, HUH?! AM I SOME KIND OF E AND YOU‘RE A PIMP?!” I shouted then started to walk away but he stopped me.

“You‘re not going anywhere.” He warned me but I scoffed at his statement.

“Make me stay, !” I hissed to him and he locked me between him and the wall then forced a slobby kiss on me.

“TAEMIN!” I shriek and gave him the ‘nutcracker’.
[A/N: So the person who stopped her was TaeMin.]

I wasn’t afraid of him so I didn’t need to run but I just needed to get out of this damn house. Once I burst the exit open and was outside, he wasn’t so far behind. He took a good hold of my wrist and dragged me to the alley nearby.

“LET GO OF ME!” I struggled and he was so unexpected in the shadows.

“FU*KEN STAY STILL!” He growled and fought with me.

“WHAT THE FU*K IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I kicked but he was quicker than I thought.

Somehow I landed on the floor and he did all he could. He tore off the sweater I had on and left me with my tank top. I wasn’t going to cry since I knew I would be able to escape so I continued to fight with him. He cursed each time I got out of his grips but for sure, he wasn’t going to give up. My dumb self had to pull my leg muscle and it left me in numbness. He smirked at my weakness and plant a kiss on my cheek.

“I hated the distance that took us apart. I missed the times when it was steamy and hot. I missed our bodies touching each other…”

“Jin Ae…” He went back to his soft self and caress my cheek then ran his hand down.

“You‘re mine. Always mine. I have great desires for you and I will satisfied them tonight…” He whispered in my ear as light tears rolled down the side of my face.

I was disgusted and this didn’t feel like college anymore. Back then, I needed three times a day or however much I could have the strength to but with force, I felt dirty. By what was happening at the very moment, it took me back to the night with Jaejoong. This just can’t happen, I know it can’t.

“YAH!” A voice came from the light and took TaeMin’s body pressure off me.

"YOU !" I recognized the voice then my savior punched TaeMin’sjaw.

TaeMin fell to the floor and soon, the two guys tackled each other down, cursing in every cuss words they could think of.

"WHO THE FU*K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

“DON‘T EVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT, YOU BASTARD!”

“I‘LL FU*K YOU UP?!”

“SHUT UP, YOU DUMB !”

“YOU‘RE THE DUMB !”

Once I got my tore sweater over me, I pulled TaeMin off Taeceyon.

“TAEMIN!” I screamed his name and he paused as he caught his breaths.

Taecyeon got up and they glared at each other as aggressive opponents.

“Mind your business, kid!” TaeMin said and spit out blood from his busted lip.

Taecyeon took a step but I did the same and he got my point. It looked as if I was defending TaeMin but honestly, I was pitying the deep cut that was on Taecyeon’s forehead. He misunderstood and stormed off. I turned to TaeMin and he was about to take me by my hand but I backed away.

“I don‘t ever want to see you again.” I said as harsh as I could then went after Taecyeon.

**Taecyeon’s POV**
[A/N: After meeting with Jin Kyung and her friend, he left to his meeting then was driving home. He saw Jin Ae enter the club with TaeMin and was having a fishy feeling about it so he watched to see if she would come out, safe or not. As she entered, only one hour, Jin Ae stormed out so he went to her rescue.]

What the ?!

She’s choosing him over me?!

Her best friend?!

FU*K!

I just can’t believe this!

Why is she being such a to me?!

So she can do dumb stuff and I can’t say anything about it but when I do dumb stuff, she’s gets mad?!

I hate people who makes things uneven!

I hate the fact that she is trying to ignore me!

I hate it!

“Taecyeon!” She called behind me but I didn’t stop.

“Ok Taecyeon!” She caught up and blocked me.

“Can‘t you stop when someone is calling you?!” She said irritated at my attitude.

“Didn‘t you say you want me out of your life?” I stated and the look of her face turned into a soft but sad one.

“I…”

I walked around her and continued to my car. She followed and grabbed my arm.

“WHAT DO YOU FU*KEN WANT?!” I inflate my voice at her and for the first time, she couldn’t find anything to say back.

Her eyes that were just looking at me a few seconds ago were now looking down to the ground. She probably wanted to say something but just couldn’t bring herself to speak up. I was feeling guilt of my sudden action towards the one I care so much about. I walked up to her and pulled her into my embrace. I held on as tight as I could to make sure she knew that I wanted her right here with me. I needed her and it’s not a want. I MUST have her in my life or else I’ll be worth as nothing.

“Just…” I closed my eyes after a heave and tighten the hug.

“Just don‘t leave me, Jin Ae…”

----

[A/N: I feel like every updates, I have to say sorry. Gees, I feel dumb. Well I wanted to update earlier but I was a bit busy also my net decided to turn off on me. Anyways uh... I think this chappie is long enough and can last you until another update tomorrow ^^ *sigh* Seriously, I think this story will last longer than I thought but oh well. At least you guys are enjoying it, I'm happy :) ]

----

TEASERS:

I was in the split seconds of bowing when he did a slight nod and asked if I was who I was suppose to be.

“Yes, I‘m Lee Jin Ae. May I ask who you are?”

~~~~

“I hope I have made myself clear. Is there any confusion?”

~~~~

“A-Aniyo~ I-I‘m not gay!” He declared and I chuckled.

“Come on, gay boy. I‘ll turn you straight again.” I joked again then dragged him with me.

~~~~

“Don‘t ever let a girl touch you EVEN kiss you, araso?!” I demanded and he obediently nod.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 15. 2010