A Job For Jin Ae

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: Okay back to the drama life. Well I meant after the baby’s incident.

----

TWO MONTH LATER…
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Two months had pass by and it was a fresh new start for me today and also a job! I got dressed for work and got Jaejoong’s clothes ready for him.

“You could‘ve applied at my workplace. More like you don‘t need to work at all.” Jaejoong tried to convinced me after I already got the job.

“Just stop it, babe. You‘ve told me this a thousand times. I‘m sorry I couldn‘t be your assistant but we‘ll always get to see each other after work.” I persuaded him as I fixed his collar.

“Well that could’ve been the best thing out of work.” He teased and I smiled.

“With me, yes.” I grabbed his tie off the bed and put it on him.

“Do you need a ride?”

“Of course, you want me to walk to work?”

“If it‘s necessary.”

“Tsh, you‘re mean.” I pushed him away when he was set to go.

“Wait, let me get my cellphone.” I left to the bathroom and met him downstairs.

We went out and he got his car. I told him the address and it was just a few minutes away from his company.

“See, could‘ve work at my company.” He said it again.

“Araso~ Just stop whining. I‘ll call you when I get off work.” I kissed him bye then he watched me enter before he left to work.

It was the same size as Jaejoong’s company but the difference was, this was a clothing company.

“Hi, I‘m here for the new assistant job.” I informed the lady at the front desk and she smiled at me.

“Please follow me.” She directed the way as I followed.

We took an elevator to the floor before the highest floor then did a few turns before we reached “my office”.

“Here‘s your office. The door across from here is Mr. Ok‘s office. Here, I’ll show you how to work the phone.” She walked around the desk and taught me how to work everything.

LATER…

“Damn it, I need to use the bathroom.” I whispered to myself then got out of my chair to look for the bathroom.

At the moment when I needed to pee so bad, I couldn’t find the bathroom. Why the hell did they have to make it so hard to find a bathroom?! I bet I was going in a circle just trying to find this stupid thing. I walked through halls and halls until I was asked if I needed help.

“Excuse me, do you need help?” A man asked and I turned to face him.

“Taecyeon?”

“Jin Ae?”

We both kept looking at each other until my sensations kicked in.

“C-can you please tell me where the bathroom is?” I quickly asked and he turned to his right.

“Walk straight then turn left, another a right, then another right. It‘s there.” He gave me the directions.

After I did what I was suppose to do, I tried finding my way back and he was still waiting there.

“So you’re the manager of this company?”

“Actually it‘s my grandpa but since I have a desire in fashion, I’m helping him out.”

“Oh I see…” And yes, I could really see with the clothes he had on.
[IMAGE:http://kpop.puttles.com/adpics/4b837581cd1bcd7133cd8fa23.jpg]

‘So what’s for tomorrow?’ A funny thought popped up in my head.

It was better than the last time I saw him. ‘What style is he wearing?’ was the question I always ask myself when I saw him. It was too mixed-matched that all the styles that I could think of couldn’t describe him. His style now was pretty interesting. It made his appearance more mature, business-like, a trustworthy person and a lot more.

“So, you‘re my new assistant?” He gave me a doubtful look.

“Surprisingly yes.” We shared a little laugh together.

“How‘s the first day of work?”

“Um… a bit quiet and lonely.”

“I know. I don‘t understand why my grandpa made the office like this. Up here, about two thirds of this floor are only the main office and the assistant’s office, Below is the other staffs.”

“Really? No wonder it‘s kind of quiet and dead.”

“It‘s not too awkward, right?”

“No, not at all.” Even though I said that, my voice made me sound like I was nervous.

“Would you like to see my office?” He offered.

“Sure.”

----

They walked over and at the moment, two of the staffs saw them.

“Isn‘t she the new assistant?” One of them whispered to the other.

“Yea. Somehow they look so close.” She read Taecyeon’s smile as he greeted Jin Ae in.

----

“Wow, it looks great.” I walked in with colors filled in every spot of the room.

“This used to be my grandpa’s but because of his health, it‘s mine now. I rearranged everything.”

“Really? Well you have such a great taste in this then.”

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in~!”

“Mr. Ok, here‘s the papers you were asking for.” The staff came with a folder and handed it to Taecyeon.

“Thanks.” He took it and went through them.

“I‘ll leave you then.” I told him once the lady was gone.

“It‘s okay, it‘s nice to have you here.” He smiled at me.

“Aren‘t you scared the other staffs might think wrong about us?”

“How? Today‘s just your first day, what is there to think about?”

“Well there would be something to think about since there‘s a handsome manager like you. Don‘t you see that in dramas? It‘s true in real life too. Anyway, I‘ll just let you do your work. It‘s a tiring job to be a manager.” I made my way to the door.

“I‘ll see you tomorrow, boss.” I winked at him then left.

‘Jin Ae~ah… you’ve changed so much….’

END OF WORK…

I sat there with nothing much to do since everything was still new to me. I twirled a pen in my hand to kill time and I called Jaejoong a few times then at lunch, Taecyeon ordered food for us. It was almost time for me to get off work then Taecyeon came out of his office.

“Do you need a ride home?”

“No, I got someone.”

“Why don‘t we walk down together then?”

“But it‘s---time to get off of work?” I looked confused when I took a glance at the clock on the wall.

“The last time I looked at the clock, there was still another fifteen minutes.” I sounded stupid when I told him this.

“Sorry, that clock is actually broken. It‘s about ten minutes late.” He told me and now I felt really dumb.

“Oh…”

“So shall we go then?”

“Alright.”

I got my purse then we took the elevator down. As expected, some people looked at us and I tried to ignore it.

“You‘re sure you don‘t need a ride from me?” He asked again when we go outside.

“I‘m sure.”

We stood there for a good minute until my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Are you off work yet?”

“Yea… Are you coming to get me?”

“I need to do something quick then I‘ll come.”

“Araso. Bye then.”

“Are you in a rush?” Taecyeon asked.

“Aniyo~ but I have to meet a friend so you can leave first. Don‘t worry about me.” I confidently smiled at him.

“Sure?”

“Of course, you should know how I am. I won‘t get that easily.” I sounded a bit cocky.

“Araso~ don‘t get then. I‘ll see you tomorrow.” He waved bye then left.

About a few minutes later, Jaejoong parked the car in front of me.

“Hope you didn‘t wait too long.”

“No.”

I got in the car and he used his warm hand to touch my icy cheek.

“Are you cold?”

“Just a bit but I‘m fine now.”

“So were they nice to you?”

“Yea especially the boss, he was hot~” I purposely described Taecyeon by this word.

“More than me?” Jaejoong sounded a bit jealous.

“The moment I saw him, I thought to myself: why did I get marry so early? Not to mention to a jerk too.” I sounded serious.

“Yah! How can you say that about your husband?!” He got heated.

I smiled and giggled at his angry face. He was a bit too heated up and ignored having eye contact with me but kept looking out the window.

“Pabo… Forgot to mention that I‘m not a cheater.”

“What does that suppose to mean? Now I‘m a cheater?!”

“Did I say that?”

“Aish… whatever…” He cut off our conversation since he was getting annoyed.

“Jaejoong~ah… you know. This is the first time our marriage felt normal to me.”

“How?”

“I don‘t know. It just feel like we just got married again, don‘t you feel the same?”

“Am I suppose to?” He was still a bit mad.

“Yah, look at me.” I told him as he stopped at a red light.

He didn’t want to but I made him look.

“I was just kidding. Don‘t be so angry about it, okay? In these eyes, you‘re the hottest man on Earth.”

“You need to control that temper, it‘s only useful during .” I and he his lower lip with a slight smile.

“So can we…” He started but I knew what he was asking for.

“Only if you can get home within three minutes, we‘ll do it.” I relaxed in my seat with a seductive smile then the light turn green.

“No take backs.” He declared then pressed hard on the gas pedal.

----

A/N: Hehe Are you enjoying the old Jin Ae? How about the old Jaejoong too? So high school, right? I think the next chapter is going to be rally cute. haha. Just wait for it!! Keep the comments coming~! <3

----

TEASERS:

“I hope you won‘t get fired for going late to work everyday.” He pulled me back in bed and locked me with his legs.

~~~~

The first thing I realized that was gone from Jin Ae’s desk was her. I assumed she was late to work once again. A hour past and she didn’t show up.

~~~~

“Shh!” I shushed him when we were trying to cross the hall with the principal facing our direction as he was talking to a teacher.

“Omo-- I’m scared.” He whimpered.

“Aish just be quiet.” I hissed to him.

~~~~

“They said today should be the first day that will snow so I wanted to show you how much I love you.”

“How?”

----

THANKS FOR READING!!! :)

UPDATED: AUG 12, 2010