His Memory

A Marriage's Happy Ending

[A/N: A lot of people were asking me to write a Jaejoong's POV so here you go. It's ALL in his POV. LOL ]

----

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

"Aniyo~" She weakly pouted as I took the whipped cream off her caramel Mocha drink.

I on my index finger and she gave me a sad pout. I stuck out my tongue with a little whipped dream on it and she was grossed out.

“That was so disgusting.” She draw back but took her drink.

“What? We‘re married so it‘s okay to share salvia.”

“You‘re so disgusting.” She was still not satisfied after I gave her the whole drink when he should be OURS.

“Then I‘ll have it.” I reached out my hand but she took it out of my access.

“No.” She stated like a little girl who is about to get her doll taken away from her.

“Araso…” I gave up and got out of my chair then started to walk away.

“Yah!” She called then came after me.

I paused and turned to face her. The adorable part of her body that sticks out bumped into me which got her to yelp. That was the cutest sound that I have ever heard out of her also the cutest stare too like a cheerless puppy.

“If only I wasn‘t pregnant, I would really kick your .” She muttered.

“Why~?” I did a whiny voice and she lightly pushed me.

“You took all my whipped cream~” She complained and I lightly kiss her rosy lips.

“I was trying to give some back to you though.” I convinced.

“But that was nasty after all your saliva was mixed with it.” She was still disgusted with it.

“So? I told you that we‘re married so it don‘t matter if we share something mouth to mouth.” I gave her a really cheesy smile and still, she was not getting any happier.

“Come on, let‘s go get something else to change your mood.” I pulled her behind me and she was, obviously, slurping her caramel mocha drink.

We were roaming the streets of Busan--- we were on a short vacation--- when we met some friends and we did some small catch up. Their eyes were glued to Jin Ae’s stomach since it was getting huge like Mount Everest. After that, she wanted to take some pictures so I thought she meant professional pictures but we end up going into one of those photo booths that you can make cute designs on your pictures.

“No no, like this.”

“No~ that looks ugly.”

“No kiss.”

“Hehe.”

We popped out, sweaty and exhausted like something exciting just happened in there.

“Where next?” I asked after fixing my hair.

“Hotel?”

Okay, that just gave out a WRONG impression but obviously, we were staying there for our vacation so the hotel was our rest place. I shrugged then we took our walk when I could have driven to all the places we have been to today.

"I want to run away from all this reality." She calmly spoke up but almost as silent as the wind.

"So are you running away from me too?" I turned to her.

“Am I?” She smiled and with my arm around her shoulder, I brought her closer to me.

“Try to escape then, you turtle.” I and she giggled.

“Jaejoong…”

“Yea?”

"Wh...at if I was to give birth now, what would you do?"

“Hm good question. Well should I run when you scream your head off or should I just stare at you in pain?” I sarcastically responded to her and she gave me a face like ‘Damn! You’re bogus!’

“I‘m just kidding… *Sighs* What I would do is carry you to the nearest hospital. I would run and do everything I can.” I said and she was smiling to me.

We walked close by a night restaurant with steams coming out of it and loud chattering.

“Want a midnight snack?” I asked and she happily nodded.

We went in and the boss greeted us. She took us to our seats then took our orders. We got some kimbap, kimchi soup then a kimchi pancake.
Jin Ae took a big bite out of the piece of kimchi pancake.

“Feed me.” I said and she looked at me.

“Why should I?” She said but continued eating as I watched her.

“Because I‘m YOUR husband…?”

“Remember, I don‘t share saliva.” She reminded me.

“So does that mean kissing isn‘t saliva sharing?”

She scoffed at my comment.

“Why are you making things so disgusting today?” She said then presented a kimbap in front of my mouth.

“Here.” She shoved it a few times to make me open my mouth.

I opened my mouth and took in the kimbap but held on to the chopsticks with my teeth. She pulled on it then started to fight for them with me. I was chuckling as she was growling and not giving up. Finally, she did and left the chopsticks which were sticking out of my mouth like I was a walrus with sharp teeth sticking straight instead of going down. She opened a new pair of chopsticks and started eating.

“No wonder your umma loves feeding me. You never feed me at all.” I joked and she glared at me.

“What are you trying to say? I don‘t even do the cooking at home. You do all of it so what‘s the point of arguing?”

“That‘s the point. My own wife doesn‘t even want to cook for me.” A slight smile showed on my face.

“Well husband, you don‘t want to eat burnt egg, do you?” She stated which made me remember the time when she failed at cooking something simple.

“Yea also I don‘t want our beautiful house to get in fire.” I chuckled and she giggled.

“Aniyo~ I‘m not that bad with fire.”

----

[A/N: Back to the present time!]

Outside had the beat of the raining. I stayed cozy inside the house and made a cup of coffee for myself. I decided to take the day off from seeing my son today. By the thought of Jin Ae and I during raining days just got me to miss her. I was wondering about so much, I didn’t know if I was starting to regret what I have done to her. I’ve cheated, lied, played-- it was just way too much for her, I suppose. With all that she had hidden from me did it really need to result in our divorce? My home phone started ringing which totally got me to forget that I even had a house phone due to the great convenience of cellphones. I was attempting to go for the call but it went to the voice message.

“Jin Ae---” Her voice started.

“And Jaejoong…” I added in but at the time she pushed me away.

“We are not here right now. Please leave your name, a number and your message so we can get back at you. Thank you so much~!”

“BY---” My voice got cut off then the caller didn’t leave a message.

I just stood by the phone and thought…

‘I think I’m missing you, Jin Ae…’

----

[A/N: Sorry girls for not updating yesterday. I was expecting myself to but something happened. *sigh* Didn't have a great day today so looking forward to your awesome comments to make me happier... a bit?? Anyways um just need you guys to answer ONE question and I will post TWO chapters for tomorrow.

Q: BESIDES THE LOVE FOR JAEJOONG [MAYBE], WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO READ THIS FANFIC AND WHY? Please be creative and reasonable. Add any other comments if you like ;)

Yea I know. It sounds like I'm trying to make a deal with you guys all the time but any writer would get curious to know what their readers feel about their stories so please answer this questions for TWO chapters. Another deal would be, if I get more than SIX answers to my question I will do THREE updates and believe me, you WON'T regret using your time to answer the question. BE-LI-EVE ME! ;) I'll do this a few times in the future, just want to let you guys know ^^]

----

TEASERS:
[A/N: I'll give you teasers to the THREE chapters ;) ]

“Why are you here?” I was hesitating to ask him the question.

~~~~

“I used to be scared and nervous when you hold my hand but it seems like you are the one acting like that when I want to hold your hand now.”

~~~~

This was our first official kiss aside from the moment he confessed to me.

~~~~

“You WERE my wife…” He breathed in her ear.

“You‘re all mine…” He whispered through the kiss.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 18. 2010