Follow The Heart

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Taecyeon‘s POV**

Should I see her?

No, I shouldn’t.

Should I tell her?

What will I gain from it?

She won’t say she love me back.

It was like an exercise when I raised my fist to knock but pulled it back down before I do it and embarrass myself. At the moment when I could have done my escape, the door opened.

“Oh hi Taecyeon shi…”

“Hi Jin Ae‘s unni… um is Jin Ae home?”

“Well she left back to her house after she came out of the hospital.”

“Oh, really? Well thanks then.” I gave her a slight smile then turned back to my car.

“Taecyeon shi!” She stopped me and I faced her again.

“I want to speak with you.”

She closed the door behind her then we both walked down. She said it wouldn’t take long and we can talk at a small park close by. I didn’t mind so we had a short conversation about what we were up to lately. She seem really disturbed by something and I guess I was asked to come here to help her solve it.

“My reason for asking you to come along with me is because…”

She stopped and looked at me.

“Do you love Jin Ae?”

She asked me an very unexpected question especially coming from her.

“Um… Soo Hee… I…”

**No One‘s POV**

“What’s wrong, my love?” TaeMin asked when he caress the soft skin of her cheek.

“Nothing.” She sighed.

“Why do you look so down? There has to be something going on, am I right?” He stared down to her with his charming eyes and she laid on the bed.

“I was doing a lot of thinking yesterday.”

“Like what?”

“I d-AH! TAEMIN! IT HURTS!” I yelped once he was able to distract me and pulled out whatever that was punctured through my bare foot.

“Damn, this is quite a huge piece! How the hell did you attempt to drag yourself all the way here?” He wondered and she lifted her head to take a peek at the item.

“How did it get inside in the first place?” He added.

“I stepped into a broken cup.” She lied.

“Really? Well it must hurt a lot, right?” He cooed as he crawled towards me like a starving lion.

“TaeMin, I‘m not in the mood to play around.” She turned to her side and he dropped behind her back then hugged her waist.

“Let‘s take a nap then. It‘ll probably cheer you up.” He snuggled closer to her neck and closed his eyes.

She closed hers and thought that maybe she was making the right choice: to leave Jaejoong.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Where is he?” I anxiously asked and Hana pointed to the group of little kids around the playground but one of them stood out perfectly.

My heart sank and a took a few steps forward but the little boy notice me there. His smile… exactly like mine’s. His eyes… amazingly big to see the world clearly through those eyes. SO much of him was like me. He approached us but ran straight to Hana.

“Umma~!” He exclaimed and she ruffled his silky hair.

“How‘s my little boy?” She asked and he giggled even covering his mouth like a little girl.

“Why don‘t umma take you to go buy ice cream, hm?”

“YAY!” He cheered then Hana took him to a nearby ice cream parlor.

-FLASHBACK-

“Hana, please don‘t lie to me. I’m seriously done with all these dramas. It seems like me and Jin Ae can‘t live with each other or even see each other for one second before a argument occurs… I don‘t know what to do anymore.”

“Jaejoong…” She grabbed my hand and gave warmth to it.

“You don‘t have to tell him that you‘re his father but I really want you to see him.”

“Hana…” I looked into both of her eyes that looked pure innocent at the very moment.

“Have you ever thought I was a worthless trash since I didn‘t stop you from leaving me that day?”

She cupped my cheek and smiled through me.

“Then have you ever thought that I was such a dumb person to leave you with simple and common reasons but not good enough reasons?”

I looked down and she made me look back at her.

“I‘ve always thought that you were my hero. The hero right where I need him at all times but you just can‘t fly to me within seconds when I really need you.” She joked and I scoffed.

“Then do you really love me?”

“Jaejoong… I hated being the bad person and being seen like one. I want you to trust me that even if you‘re still a married man and I‘m with you, it only means that I love you. We were meant for each other from the very beginning.” With this, she leaned in and plant a kiss on my lips.

-END-

“I‘ll pay for it.” I in once the ice cream man asked for the payment.

Jung Hwa raised his head up to me as I gave the money to the man. After I received my change, I smiled at him. Hana smooth our his hair and told him to say thank you. He bowed and did what he was told to do.

“Thank you very much, sir.” His soft voice said below me.

It was extremely sad when my own son doesn’t know that his long lost father is finally in front of him but have no courage to tell him.

“You taught him well.” I comment.

“He listens and isn‘t as naughty as I expected.”

“Jung Hwa…” I bent over and placed my hands on my knee.

“Do you want to a amusement park? I can take you there.” I told him with a grin and he smiled with his eyes curvy like a upside down crescent moon.

He tugged on Hana’s dress and she looked down to him.

“Can I go?”

I saw the astound expression on her but she said yes to the little boy anyway.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

After I had my talk with Soo Hee, I went to work then got out early due to a request from my dad again. The whole day, I thought what Soo Hee told me. She needed me in Jin Ae’s life and I was working towards it but it seems like I never got too far. I barely see Jin Ae at work these days and she was getting me worried. It felt deserted without her across my office. Once I got home, the maids greeted me and I entered in the living room then bow to greet my dad.

“I‘m back, dad.” I politely said.

He was looking at some newspaper then placed them down at my presence.

“I guess we shouldn’t make things more difficult, right?”

I didn’t say anything but listened.

“Taecyeon, I have made myself VERY clear that I DO NOT want you to be any closer to that girl anymore. You‘re a engaged man and soon you‘re going to be married. You need to work on what is going to improve for your life, not what is just a fantasy for now. Your grandfather wants this for you and you MUST fulfill it because of his last wish. This wedding is going to happen.”

-FLASHBACK-

“So you love Jin Ae?”

I was stunned by this question but only looked down.

“Taecyeon shi…. I know you love my dongsaeng. I understand your situation but if you really love Jin Ae, even if you have this arranged marriage you‘ll stick with Jin Ae regardless. I am not trying to make things harder for you to debate on but you‘re something important to Jin Ae and I know you have liked her for a very long time now…”

“H-How did you know?”

“Look. I‘m a unni who has experience more than Jin Ae and of course, I know that you are her best friend. In this world, somehow best friends as in a girl and a boy will at some point have a crush on each other. You know that you‘re not in a crush with Jin Ae but you‘re in the love we all are desiring for. Go for it before it‘s too late. I need Jin Ae to be happy. As her unni, I‘m willing to help if you think it‘s too hard.”

“Can it be that easy? I‘ve tried many times but it seems like I never get there.”

“Remember that when you don‘t know how to listen or follow your heart, take a risk and maybe it‘ll take you a step farther than you think.”

-END-

I bowed and looked straight into my dad’s eyes.

“Dad, I‘m sorry to say this but I can‘t marry Jin Kyung. I‘m in love with the girl you are telling me to stay away from. She is what I call my life and she is what I see in front of me as my future. I can be poor or disable but at least I have her in my life and by my side, that‘s all I need. I can‘t live without this girl and I am willing to break my promise with grandpa for her.”

I turned around and walked to the door.

“OK TAECYEON!”

----

[A/N: Okay, okay. I know, I know. You wish you were RIGHT next to me and strangle to death for making you wait for an update but... LAZY! I WAS LAZY! Sorry, readers~~ I wasnt home too so that was one of my reason why I couldn't update also sadly there will only be ONE update for today. I have homework to do and I've been slacking on then :\ Um I ENCOURAGE you all to ask me questions if you are truly confused. If you think you can wait and see if the future chapters can answer them then please wait but if you are confused about anything from here back to the first chapter, feel free to ask. NEWEST UPDATE: JYJ ROCKS! *sighs* My DBSK :') <--- happy tears ]

----

TEASERS:

She screamed with anger and slammed our wedding picture onto the ground. I didn’t stop her but watched as she tore the picture into quarters.

~~~~

With that, I thought I should just stop caring but even without the lights in the hallway, I could see the tiny trail of blood she was leaving behind her.

~~~~

"Is there something wrong?" He cupped my cheeks and I looked into his charming eyes.

"TaeMin...I..."

~~~~

"T...Taecyeon...?"

"Jin Ae..." She stuttered at saying my name then I looked at the man next to her.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND WAITING! ALSO SUPPORTING! :)
UPDATED: OCT 4. 2O1O