Lie After Another

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

The open the curtains and Taecyeon was sitting there at the waiting sofa.

“So what do you think?” I asked and he shrugged.

[IMAGE: http://weddingdressestrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wedding_dress_Bridal_Gown-UK_Latest_Design_Evening_dress_Bridesmaid.jpg]

“It‘s not so bad on you.”

“Should I try on another one?” I wondered and he shrugged again.

“I can always help you choose.” He smiled and I blushed.

“Okay then.” I said then went back in fitting room.

The helper who was about the same age as me helped me take off the dress then suggested another dress for me.

“I know this is a really dumb question but, is that your fiancé out there?” She asked.

“I-I guess you can say he is.” I chuckled.

“Well he looks very nice. To be more impolite I would say he is hot.” She commented and I giggled.

“Thanks.”

After putting on the next one, I presented myself to him again.
[IMAGE: http://weddingdressestrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wedding_dress_9.jpg]

He observed the dress then nod a few times.

“I can agree to this. Do you like it too?” He asked and I nod.

“I like it but I‘ll need to pick a good necklace for it.” I said.

“We have a plenty selections. I‘ll go get them for you.” The helper said then left us.

Taecyeon went back to his phone. He was doing something on it and I assume he was checking his schedules. What a busy man. Soon, the lady came back and expose a case to me.

“Oh wow~” I looked at the nicely designed jewelries.

“These will fit perfectly on this dress.” She convinced and I smiled then looked at Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon, can you help me here?” I shyly asked but he didn’t hesitate to come to us.

He examined each one then picked up one. He got on the higher level of the stage where I was and hooked the necklace on my bare skin. My heart jumped but it also skipped a beat as Taecyeon took his time to put the necklace on me. I was blushing like crazy until he was done and looked at me in the mirror.

“This one looks very nice.” He commented and I stood frozen with him so close.

My eyes were towards the mirror but honestly, I was looking at him. He probably didn’t realize it but I didn’t hear anything that he said until the helper tapped me and Taecyeon was back in his seat. When I was settled with my stuff, it was his turn. I took my seat and remain still for him. My friend started to text me, asking about the day with him.

‘How’s the day with the fiancé? - Momo’

‘Breathtaking. He is too amazing for me. - Kyungie’

‘Oh shut up, you lucky chick! Haha. -Momo’

‘By the way, have you guys DONE anything? -Momo’

‘Like what? -Kyungie’

‘? Kiss? No? -Momo’

I chuckled at the text but replied…

‘à Waiting til marriage. Kiss à ?? - Kyungie’

‘What the hell is the question marks for after KISS? -Momo’

‘We don’t need to get into any touching even if we’re so-called engaged. -Kyungie’

It was obvious that he was done when I heard the curtains departed. I lifted up my head and my mouth turned into a oval. He was scratching his head and didn’t say anything even no words came out of me.

SOME TIME LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I barged into his office while the secretary tried stopping me but wasn’t putting much effort in it since she knew who I was. Obviously the used-to-be Mrs. Kim. Jaejoong was surprised to see me and he stood up from his chair.

*SMACK*

He turned back to me with a confused face but also anger in his eyes.

“HOW CAN YOU LIE TO MY PARENTS?!”

“What are you talking about?”

“WHY DID YOU LIE TO THEM THAT I JUST GOT INTO A ACCIDENT WHEN I LOST OUR SECOND CHILD?! YOU GOT EVERYONE TO SEE THAT YOU‘RE THE GOOD ONE AND I‘M THE BAD ONE! EVERYONE IS BLAMING ME FOR RUINING OUR MARRIAGE! EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, KIM JAEJOONG?!” I screamed with so much rage inside of me that I didn’t know what words were coming out of my mouth.

“Didn’t you want to divorce me? What did you even want me to say to them at that time, huh?! The reason why I lied to our parents was because I didn’t want them to be disappointed in us. What if I did tell them? Would you be angry at me when we both agreed not to say anything about the child?!“ He raised his voice at me.

“And now you’re asking me how can I do this to YOU?! Can‘t you see what you have done to me? You tore me apart from my OWN son! You told lies to all of us!” He continued.

“Then was the child a mistake?” I was feeling my tears.

“So you‘re trying to say that my dead children were not worth anything and Jung Hwa is better?”

“THE FIRST CHILD WAS NOT EVEN MINE!” He burst out.

As he finish his sentence, I felt like I was shot through the back and left to die for good.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Jaejoong… I, Lee Jin Ae, married you for one year and stayed faithful to you with honesty and trust but you were the one who had to hide Hana from me. You were seeing her and SLEEPING with her behind my own back. The child that I carried inside of me for three months was an unborn child who you are denying to be the father at this very moment. You‘re right…” Tears streamed down her face as those words were said.

“If you were to tell the truth to our families, I would have hated you since I’ve always wanted to ruin you.” She hissed then harshly wiped her tears away with her hand then walked out.

I shouldn’t bother to stop her or ask more questions since we’re not married anymore but should I at least care a bit? Just a teeny tiny bit? I guess I was but I just couldn’t force myself to do anything about it.

-FLASHBACK-

Everyone I called rushed over to the hospital after I gave them the horrible news.. Jin Ae’s umma cried the moment she saw me and kept questioning me but I just couldn’t find any good answers for her. I was about to say something but Jin Ae was rolled out of the emergency room then all the attention followed her. I turned to the doctor and he was obviously exhausted. It was clear enough that I lost my child once again but I just had to ask.

“Doctor… my child…”

The doctor wiped off his sweaty forehead and heaved out a sigh. It was already too evident what the answer was going to be: the baby is gone.

“I‘m sorry Mr. Kim.” The doctor told me in a sympathy voice.

I fell down to my knees and covered my face. For sure, the doctor knew what I was feeling at the moment since something so precious just had to vanish like nothing.

“I was wondering if you could pass this along to her families. I know it should be my responsibility but maybe you would like to let her family know. I am very sorry again.” He placed a hand on my shoulder then did a light pat before leaving.

I looked into the doors that kept my child inside. It was just too brutal for my marriage since I have lost my second child. I was in so much tears that I couldn’t even urge a scream to let out what was capture inside me. After a few minutes of loosing myself, I went to her room. Everyone was crowded around her as she was still unconscious. They turned their heads to look at me, probably expecting to see the doctor or a nurse. I caught Soo Hee taking a step forward but her umma got in front of me before she had the chance to.

“Son-in-law… please tell me what happened? Please do… How did my Jin Ae turn out like this?” She pleaded with the same tears she had for the past hour.

I did a slight bow and stood in that position. I knew my tears were going to fall and they did.

“I‘m sorry, mother-in-law… I-It was all my fault… We got into a little argument and she ran out then when I chased after her, she…” I let out my tears and she started to weep.

“Oh… my poor Jin Ae… why does she have to be like this now?” She uttered to Soo Hee.

“Son, why did you argue with our daughter-in-law then?!” My dad yelled directing to me but I couldn’t lift my face up to him.

“I-I‘m sorry, dad…”

“I knew you were going to cause this much trouble!” He continued.

“Aniyo, Jaejoong‘s appa… Who knew it was going to be like this?” Jin Ae’s umma convinced my dad as she was still in her own tears.

My parents didn’t know what to say nor did anyone else in the room. All we thought about now was how pitiful Jin Ae was in that hospital bed.

-END-

----

[A/N: I apologize for the late update. I'm tired now and it's almost 11 at night and I thought I would just do two updates tomorrow but I was like: eh~ I should just update and hopefully you dear readers will comment when you see the new update. Anyways I'm so... *SCREAMS* with JYJ's new English Album, I think it sounds a bit funny since they still have the accent while singing in English so no offense to them but I prefer them singing in the languages I don't know what they're talking about: korean and japanese. I wouldn't like having them sing in chinese since they sound funny too. LOL. But I love them and truly supporting!!]

----

TEASERS:

The girl I want to stay with until my golden age just wished me good luck but I want to see her for the last time if my marriage was going to be possible.

~~~~

“He BETTER be good-looking since I came from the OTHER side of this freakin world just to see my BESTIE‘s fiancé!” She said with pride and I giggled at her.

~~~~

“Don‘t. Touch. Me.” I stated with my anger rising.

~~~~

“LET GO OF ME!” I struggled and he was so unexpected in the shadows.

~~~~

“Just…” I closed my eyes after a heaved and tighten the hug.

“Just don‘t leave me, Jin Ae…”

----

A/N: Confused at the end? Okay so remember when a car hit JIn Ae and she lost her second child?? Well since Jin Ae's mom was asking what happened, Jaejoong didn't know how to answer her because, HELLO! IT WAS HIS FAULT, RIGHT?! He partially told the truth but he didn't make it seem like it was his fault. Jin Ae's mom blame Jin Ae for the divorce because she doesn't know the truth. So in the next chapters there will be some parts when her mom would keep talking about how "great" Jaejoong was, etc.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 14. 2010