Time

A Marriage's Happy Ending

[A/N: *sigh* I woke up so early today around 5 close to 6 in the morning. I guess I was thinking too much... in a good way then I had a RUNNING nose instead of a bleeding one when I was killing myself with Jaejoong's videos. Anyways! I'm just a bit too hyper now and tired. Tomorrow is the BIG day. I wanted to post up to chapter 30 but it's going to be sad and tomorrow or maybe today as in some other countries, I'm 17 years old!!! YAY!! But I'm waiting for my time zone in America AHA.]

----

FEW DAYS LATER…
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

We haven’t talk for the past days. When I was home, he wasn’t. Maybe at the times when I was out, he was home. It kept going on and on like we needed to end this relationship. We didn’t need no more time. It was too hard and frustrated since our friends and families were seeing it. I spent my days with friends, trying to get everything out of my head but it was useless. I felt lonely without him here with me. I had no one to go to while Jaejoong still have Hana. It broke my heart to know that but I need to forget that. I really do.

**Hana‘s POV**

“Oppa… I‘m scared.”

“Why? I‘m here.” He assured me and I try to get a hold of his hand then he made me found his hands.

“When I see again, where will be the first place you’re going to take me?”

“Where would you like to go?” His voice gave me a comforting atmosphere after my surgery.

“I want to see the sunset with you.” I smiled and I can sense his smile too.

“Araso.” He agreed then someone did a soft knock at the door.

“Good Morning, Hana. How are you doing?” The doctor walked in.

“Very good. Thank you.”

“We would like to do some check ups again if you don‘t mind.”

“Okay.”

Jaejoong stood up from his seat and I gripped on his hand.

“You‘ll come back, right?”

“Yea. I‘ll come back once you‘re done.” He plant a soft kiss on my cheek then left.

I was taken to a room and exams were done. I asked the nurse to help me call Jaejoong. I waited and wanted to take off the bandage but I couldn’t. I heard the door click open and I smiled at his arrival.

“Oppa…” I softly called his name.

“It‘s me.” The person I most expected but at the same time didn’t want to come, finally came.

It wasn’t that I wanted to see her but I knew that Jaejoong would say something to her. It was obvious since she IS his wife.

“I was just wondering how your surgery went. It‘s good to see that you‘re fine.” She sounded depress.

“Are you here to take advantage of me while I‘m covered up like this? What do you even want?” I didn’t want to sound nice to her.

“Well, I‘m not here to apologize for the past but as a used-to-be-friend, I thought I should come see you.” She sounded like she was pitying me.

“You didn‘t need to come since we‘re not consider friends anymore.” I said it harsh.

“I know… but it‘ll make me look like a horrible person since after that day, I never came to see you even when I was called to the hospital after the incident but…” She trailed off and I knew why.

She lost her baby and even though I hated her, somehow I felt sorry about it.

“I just wanted to do a short visit, that‘s all.” She said and I heard the door open but it didn’t close yet.

“And…I know you still love him but you should‘ve been strong and stayed with him through whatever. I‘ll never be able to say sorry enough to you but please try to understand and let him go. It‘ll never be worth it once you get him back. Things will never be the same.” She finished then left.

I thought about what she said and I wanted to surrender already but there was still something that kept telling me to keep it on. I’ll be able to get him back and things WILL change but I’ll be happy. It seem like the evil side was getting to me. All I have to do now is wait and see.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I made my way to her room when I saw Jin Ae walk out. She saw me too and we walked towards each other.

“I just came to see her.”

“Oh…”

“I‘ll leave now.” She said then walked past me.

“Hana--” I said her name and she stopped where she was.

“Can we talk at home… later?”

“I‘ll be waiting for you then.” She answered without looking back then continue walking.

I watched as she vanished at the end of the bright light then went in. Hana was sitting in her wheelchair.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yea…”

I sat next to her and held her hand.

“Oppa… will you stay with me forever?”

If I could turn back time, yes I would stay forever with her but I can’t. I said I’ll stay forever with one person already and I’m afraid I won’t be able to do as I say.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I went to work late and Taecyeon was wondering why but I said I went to see a friend at the hospital which was true but not the whole truth. We went out for dinner and my depression was revealing itself to him.

“What‘s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Yea…” I nodded and stuck my fork in my food but didn’t bring it up to my mouth.

“Jin Ae~ah…”

I looked at him and he caress my cheek.

“I know something is wrong. Did you guys argue?”

“Aniyo~ Just that my friend isn‘t in a good condition now so I‘m worried about her. Nothing big.” I forced a smile and he smiled too.

“Well don‘t be so down like that. I hate seeing you like this, okay?”

I nodded and ate some of my food.

“Jin Ae~ah…” He said my name which made me look at him again.

“You know… from the last time I saw you until now. You have changed a lot.”

“Like how?”

“I don‘t know. Like almost everything. Your style change, a little bit of your personality, more girly, more patient…. I can just see it.” He explained.

“Oh… really? Is it normal though?”

“It‘s not for you.”

“Why? Is their a reason for it?” I slightly smile and he gave me a nervous smile.

“Well I guess I should say it now since I always wanted to say it. I---” His phone ring and he had to pick it up.

After he was done with the call, he had to leave so we left the restaurant. The restaurant was close by so it only took him about a minute to get to my house. I thanked him then watch as he drove away. I enter the house full of depression and sadness. I went up to our room but stopped when I saw the door to JaeMin’s room. It was as if we took turns sleeping in here. We missed him so much. I waited until I heard the front door open then close. I went down and Jaejoong was there. I took a seat on the sofa and remain still to listen to what he had to say. He sat across from me but I didn’t make eye contact with him.

“Are you still mad?”

I heaved out a sigh and shrugged.

“Should I still be angry?”

“Jin Ae…I‘m sorry for yelling at you. I know you won‘t do that kind of thing to me, only I can since I‘m just a dumb jerk but the thing I wanted to talk about is…I know you won‘t take this in a good way but Hana asked me to be with her until her eyes recovered ” He apologized. [A/N: AGREED!! Haha. Just kidding. I love you Jaejoong!!]

“Oh… So it is. Then…I have nothing to say.” I stood up and turned around but he blocked me from walking away.

“It‘s just going to be a few days.” He convinced.

I looked into his eyes and wished it would be that easy but I knew it wasn’t.

“Do you know that a few days can change someone? The time I decided to give you wasn‘t even a day but a few hours and you showed me what was more important for you. I‘ll just keep away until you‘re satisfied.” I walked around him and went to our room.

I don’t want to think anymore. One more push and I guess I’ll have to end it for us.

----

TEASERS:

It was poking out of the trash can, wrapped with tissue paper. I picked it up and as the tissue fell off, it revealed something to me.

~~~

“Jin Ae~ah… don‘t let your tears fall for such a worthless man. Once he cheated, he‘ll do it again. He‘ll never learn his lesson until you leave him.”

~~~

Each step I took, it felt like the horrible darkness was taking me in. I got to the living room and Jaejoong stood by the entrance.

~~~

“It‘s just not all because of her! You‘re the one making it hard and not telling me the truth! You told me over and over again that you‘ll never disappoint but you end up doing so!..."

----

[A/N: Are the teasers good enough?? Haha. I bet so. Well I'm planning to have a trailer for this too. I'll post it up once it's done. ;) ]

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)