Almost

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

The last thing I remember from yesterday was sleeping on the sofa waiting for Jaejoong. When I woke up this morning, I was in bed but no Jaejoong. By the time I got downstairs, I realized I was alone. I sat down on the sofa then dialed Jaejoong’s number.

*PHONE RINGING*

“The number you are calling is not available right now. Please leave a message.” The operator informed.

I closed the phone than sat back. I closed my eyes and did some thinking. Why am I like this? Am I scared of losing Jaejoong? Will Hana ever come back? I took a deep breath then tried calling again.

*PHONE RINGING*

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Where do you want to go?” I asked Hana.

“I don‘t know, you‘re the driver.” She giggled.

“What‘s so funny?” I glanced at her.

“Just that---” My ring tone cut her off.

“Sorry, wait.” I push a button to put the call on speaker.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ey, why did you leave so early?” The caller whined.

“I…” I started then looked at Hana who was listening.

“I had something important to do.” I lied.

“Like what?” She asked.

“Work stuff.” I simply said and I could tell by her sigh that she was bored to death.

“By the way, Cho Hee is coming over.” I lied again.

“Really? Why?” She went on with more questions.

“Just to visit. I got to go. I‘ll call you later.” I told her.

“Okay. I love you.” She softly said and I hesitated before telling her the same thing.

Hana look uncomfortable about our conversation after I hung up the call. I looked through my phone then dialed Cho Hee’s number.

*PHONE RINGING*

“Hello?” She sounded exhaust.

“Ey, can you go check on Jin Ae for me?” I asked.

“Why?” She asked too.

“Just because.” I simply replied.

“Where are you?” She questioned.

“Work. Call me when you get to my place.” I demanded.

“Yea. Yea.” She responded then hung up on me.

“Are you okay?” I took a glance at Hana again but she ignored me.

“I‘m sorry again. I can’t do anything about this because I’m still married to her.” I put in plain words for her.

“Can‘t you just divorce her?” She angrily asked.

“I can‘t. It‘s not that easy ad she‘s carrying my child inside of her. We---” I tried to make it clear to her once again but I stopped.

“Don‘t mention this to me anymore.” I told her then parked the car at a random restaurant.

We got out of the car and Hana ran over to hold my arm as we made our way inside. I guess I was starting to have the feeling that I am cheating on Jin Ae.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I took my third nap until my phone rang. I twist around then picked up the call.

“Hello?”

“Yah, guess who I just saw!” My friend sounded like she was shock to see superman or something.

“Who?” I asked.

“No other--- than your---- husband with-----” Her voice was fading away then the call ended.

“What the hell?” I squinted at my phone then closed it.

I sat up and fixed my hair into a ponytail. I stood up and was about to go to into the kitchen when someone ring the doorbell. I went to open it, only to see Cho Hee.

“What brought you here?” I asked her with a smile.

“Checking if you‘re safe or not.” She chuckled then came inside.

“Well thanks for concerning.” I thanked her for her ‘false’ concern.

“No problem but it was actually Jaejoong who asked me to come here.” She admitted.

“Oh. Really?” I gave her a puzzled look and she nodded.

“So how‘s my baby nephew?” She excitedly asked.

“A few more months and he‘s out.” I chuckled.

“He‘s gonna be so damn cute.” She commented as her eyes kept their sight on my “Mount Fuji”.

“That‘s what everything says and they say he‘s gonna be cute because of Jaejoong.” I made myself sound like I was jealous.

“Ew~~ He IS NOT cute at all. PERIOD!” Cho Hee did a disgusted face which made me laugh.

“Are you disgusted by him that much?” I asked then she laughed too.

“No, just that he‘s fun to bully. I bet you should know how he is. He‘s like a girl, make fun of him and he‘ll just give you a cute irritated face.” She continued to laugh.

“I guess I can‘t say anything about that..” I agreed then we went on talking about life.

Later…

Cho Hee stayed until dinner. I was getting sick and tired of this dreary life. Why couldn’t I go work? Good reason: I’m pregnant! Bad reason: Jaejoong says NO! I took a look at the clock on the wall and it was already eleven. Usually he wasn’t this late from work but recently he has. How much longer do I have to wait for him?

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

From one kiss it took us to the bed. It has been the longest since I felt these lips on mine. The moment our lips touched, they were like magnets stuck to each other.

“Jaejoong… I love you so much.” She whispered between our kiss.

I took off her shirt then she did it to me too. Soon enough, we were only in our undergarments.

“No, wait, wait. I can‘t do this.” I moved away and put on my clothes.

“This isn‘t all about Jin Ae! It‘s about me too! You were in love with me first!” She yelled at me.

“But I‘m married, that’s the difference!” I argued back.

“I have to go.” I ran out.

“Jaejoong!” She called my name then followed behind.

“You can‘t just do this to me! I gave you everything you ever wanted from me! I‘m not just some you can sleep with anytime you want! Jaejoong!” I shut the door behind me as if I’ve never step foot inside that house.

I got in my car then did some exhales. I hit my steering wheel to let out my anger. What the hell was I thinking?! I started my car then drove away. The entire time I thought about Jin Ae. It seem like it wasn’t the moment to think about Hana. I ALMOST did it with Hana. I’ve been with her for the past days and I haven’t been honest to Jin Ae. I’m having a affair behind her back and I know it’s wrong but somehow I can’t let go of Hana. I got home and there she was. I walked up to her and lifted her up. I carefully went up the stairs but with the “extra weight” I was slower than before. She eventually woke up but closed her eyes again like she never opened them before.

“Why were you so late?” She yawned then cuddled closer to me with her arms around my neck.

“Same reason, work.” I answered and she heave a sigh.

“You should take some time off and rest. You‘re getting me worried and I‘m bored to death inside the house all day long.” She complained.

“You can always go out. You don‘t really need to stay home since you‘re by yourself. I‘ll tell Cho Hee to take you out more often or maybe your sister can too.” I suggested then placed her on our bed.

“I think I‘ve heard enough of her life. She repeated so many things that I‘ve heard before, I can survive not seeing her for a while.” She pouted and I smiled then got ready for bed.

I tucked myself in and turned off our lights. She held me around my waist as I held her around her shoulders.

“Good night.” I kissed her head and she did a sweet sigh then fell asleep all over again.

I looked at her angelic face and pictured our son looking just like her. It wasn’t even that long ago when we got married and I was already madly in love with her. What will I say to her when she finds out about Hana? Thinking back, I almost cheated on my wife today.

----

COMMENT REPLIES:

jan--
Thanks for commenting and for finding my story ;P I hope
you enjoy it more and more in the future.

jlynne--
So is Jaejoong going to say anything to Jin Ae?? Just
wait and see.

juju--
Hana is SURE going to ruin their life. haha.
Mhm... so who do Jaejong loves MORE: Jin Ae or Hana??

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!